What's new

Golden Tiger 3rd Thai Dominant version limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
These plants will grow some beautiful colas

Not sure about 16 weeks. Maybe 10 tops. We will see these were shocked to flower on the summer solstice

They have also been a bit burned by my black out tarp which has been fixed View attachment 19038547 View attachment 19038548 View attachment 19038549 View attachment 19038550

There's a runt a medium pheno and a stretcher

Hi @med-man they looked quite advanced already in late July with the light dep, well done!
How are they doing 6 weeks later, finishing ?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi @med-man they looked quite advanced already in late July with the light dep, well done!
How are they doing 6 weeks later, finishing ?
Hey dubi

Thanks man.

I use the med-man method to minimize input and maximize outputs

- 48 hours darkness to shock them into bloom
- 13 dark 11 light for first 4 weeks
- 14 dark 10 light to finish

If bloom time....not chronological time is factored. I would say they went the equivalent of about 11-12 weeks total.

Mind you they could have went longer but I'm a best taste/ racey effect (peak thc guy) and outdoor cropping isn't an exact science either

I have noticed not allowing sativas ample veg time calls for a faster harvest too, just smaller yields

If you want to list the golden jaguars we should talk (golden tiger x Pure peruvian landrace)

I won't have that many but they should be spectacular. For transparency plus professional courtesy using your work I figured it to be a kind gesture before offering them elsewhere.

Much love, great plants man.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P.s. today seems like the last day of sweating them. So if I have time they will be in glass jars soon and I can do a smoke report for ya 😀 of all 3 phenos

Chungo

Wow @Chungo :hotbounce explosive growth since the flip. With what photoperiod are you starting to flower them? They are loving the light and feeding now, keep up the good job!
I have started these 2 plants on 11/13 post 30 hrs of darkness the 14 of August. I will have to put the netting up on the top of the support soon.

Attachments

• 20240905_121930.jpg
    20240905_121930.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 23

Moody303

Hello guys,
Here´s a little update from my gtv3 clones and man they loved their time under the sun.
I put 4 of of them inside to start flower end of July and this pic is their first week in the greenhouse.
there are 3, one is still in the tent.
DSCF8175.JPG

Here is the old clone mother she had a rough life but made a huge comeback once had her feet in the soil.
There is no hope of harvest but it was nice to see how strong she recovered.

Here are some buds from the one i took down around 3 months ago.
Cheers all and greetings from Holland.

Attachments

• DSCF8177.JPG
    DSCF8177.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 47
  • DSCF8180.JPG
    DSCF8180.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 58
  • DSCF8186.JPG
    DSCF8186.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 57

Latest posts