What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah , i agree . same with women who have flesh attached as a fake penis .... ends in early death... lets help these people instead of butchering them or drugging them , and end all medicating of children , and i'm cool with adults doing what they like to themselves . whether it is castration, attachment , drugs or whatever
what do you think of breast augmentation?
/you know boob jobs
isnt that surgically altering yourself?

Cannavore

Veteran
Lmao

Elon boosting fascist propaganda again

Screenshot_20240609-175512.png

So Hai

@So Hai
hahahha!!!
like i said you seem like a hateful poser!
you just want to suck on whatever dick seems as hateful as you are, jumping from tree to tree, with no idea what you are talking about
/triumphing radical islam?
ive told you how i actually know muslim people in real life, do you
how many arabic/middle eastern people have you met in your life? and talked to
but yeah im the chump
i have raised kids and i let them be who they are, have you
/they are all doing very well now thank you

in some ways i kind of feel sorry for you ...but not really
And I told you I have zero care for how I seem to a queer lover such as yourself. If you know muslims in real life then go and tell them about the queer yearnings you have for their children, and then describe their islamic reaction to your transjester delusions.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
And I told you I have zero care for how I seem to a queer lover such as yourself. If you know muslims in real life then go and tell them about the queer yearnings you have for their children, and then describe their islamic reaction to your transjester delusions.
weak sauce...

/is it just me or did this whole thread go down hill once we stopped talking about tamales?

i dont really have queer yearnings, but maybe you can tell me about your dreams?
how do they make you feel

/ its not so much love i have in my heart, im just anti hate

Last edited:

So Hai

weak sauce...
/is it just me or did this whole thread go down will once we stopped talking about tamales?

i dont really have queer yearnings, but tell can me about your dreams?
how do they make you feel

/and its not so much as love but anti hate man; but hang on to that
Color me surprised that you parrot the doctrine of repressive tolerance. And of course you dont have queer yearnings, you just like to stuff your ass full of tamales while pretending that your muslim acquaintances share in your gender queer fantasy. How many muslims have you yourself met only to avoid such topics?

Cannavore

Veteran
Neo-nazism is a jewish construct and your autistic comrade is a product of the bourgeoisie to whom she belong + you are a fascist.
you've already put too much of what you believe out there. it's beyond obvious to anyone paying attention to your posts.

calling neo-nazism a jewish construct is in itself a fascist conspiracy theory

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Color me surprised that you parrot the doctrine of repressive tolerance. And of course you dont have queer yearnings, you just like to stuff your ass full of tamales while pretending that your muslim acquaintances share in your gender queer fantasy. How many muslims have you yourself met only to avoid such topics?
again with the butt stuff
i put tamales in mouth like normal people
that is a good point and i dont know if my muslim friends are hip to tamales? maybe next time i see them i will ask
/they dont seem to eat much mexican food
but nice effort, i guess

/we are at the name calling stage here guys, no substance; im waiting till @So Hai goes full melt down where he just starts spewing crazy hateful stuff from all holes

buzzmobile

Veteran
he just starts spewing crazy hateful stuff from all holes
It must be science.

What is trypophobia?​

Trypophobia is a fear of holes, typically characterized by an aversion towards clusters of small holes. It is a specific phobia, a condition characterized by a persistent and excessive fear of an object or situation that poses no actual, or very little, danger. People with trypophobia may express disgust or fear when looking at images or objects containing irregular patterns, bumps, or clustered holes, such as in a lotus seed pod.

_.png