What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

RobFromTX

Here is one scurrying off :D

You'd be surprised how many of them aren't even gay at all. A lot of them are just spoiled white piss ants, from hedge fund colleges like harvard, looking for any excuse to make some noise and trash the place. They don't really care about the just cause behind the protests

Roms

Veteran

American College of Pediatricians calls for the immediate cessation of gender transitions​

Cannavore

Veteran
Screenshot_20240608-101107.png

Screenshot_20240608-101151.png

So Hai

You'd be surprised how many of them aren't even gay at all. A lot of them are just spoiled white piss ants, from hedge fund colleges like harvard, looking for any excuse to make some noise and trash the place. They don't really care about the just cause behind the protests
Like this little bourgeoisie world zionist goblin can illustrate.
E54E0C92-5605-440B-AB80-AB7F08BFC2A2.jpeg

The best way to control opposition is for the fetal alcohol syndrome poster child of climate to switch the gay flag for a palestinian scarf.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Talking about confusion lmao, thats rich coming someone who think people are born into the wrong body. I told you already, I am not a working projection surface and for whatever things may appear to you it is you who is far from reality but no surprise that the sane appear to be insane from the viewpoint of insanity.

Watch a gender queer groomer get schooled by friendly muslims.

are you muslim? *
it seems your misunderstanding of gender issues is only eclipsed by your misunderstanding of foreign cultures and global politics
and to paint radical islam as a hero just shows how little you know
but i get it
would you like covering your face or a wearing burka all the time, and why should you not be allowed to go to school or drive a car?
sharia law mfr, so when does the anti gay jihad start?

*of course you are not, you seem like a really small person who just latches onto any hate group that seems to support your distorted world view

Last edited:

So Hai

are you muslim? *
it seems your misunderstanding of gender issues is only eclipsed by your misunderstanding of foreign cultures and global politics
and to paint radical islam as a hero just shows how little you know
but i get it
would you like covering your face or a wearing burka all the time, and why should you not be allowed to go to school or drive a car?
sharia law mfr, so when does the anti gay jihad start?

*of course you are not, you seem like a really small person who just latches onto any hate group that seems to support your distorted world view
Of course I am not lol, even a broken clock. I could not care less of how things seem to a political chump like yourself. You are in no position to lecture, pretending to know the muslim views on your gender issues without having talked to even one of them about it.

You can talk all you want about my worldview as being distorted and hateful, but there are few things more hateful than deceiving children into believing they have been born into the wrong body and need to be gender mutilated to become ā€who they truely areā€.

So Hai

cannavore being evicted
I told him real workers donā€™t fuck each other up the ass, and that homosexuality is bourgeoisie decadence. The muslim lady I believe say that ā€its Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steveā€ :ROFLMAO:

Cannavore

Veteran
comrade greta finally undestands the ultimate hurdle lol... overthrowing capitalism.... she started writing books on the topic and then she disappeared from the mainstream lol.

shiva82

I told him real workers donā€™t fuck each other up the ass, and that homosexuality is bourgeoisie decadence. The muslim lady I believe say that ā€its Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steveā€ :ROFLMAO:
if it was adam and steve, we would of ceased .

the conflicting views they hold between themselves are entertaining to watch develop

Cannavore

Veteran

the conflicting views they hold between themselves are entertaining to watch develop
when you have to resort to a fictional scenario where there's only two human beings on earth to make your point

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

it has nothing to do with progenation of the species, its about being who you are inside
its not for me to decide
most people are born hetero and it seems like we are having no problems filling the world with people or all sex, color and religions

@So Hai
hahahha!!!
like i said you seem like a hateful poser!
you just want to suck on whatever dick seems as hateful as you are, jumping from tree to tree, with no idea what you are talking about
/triumphing radical islam?
ive told you how i actually know muslim people in real life, do you
how many arabic/middle eastern people have you met in your life? and talked to
but yeah im the chump
i have raised kids and i let them be who they are, have you
/they are all doing very well now thank you

in some ways i kind of feel sorry for you ...but not really

shiva82

it has nothing to do with progenation of the species, its about being who you are inside
its not for me to decide
most people are born hetero and it seems like we are having no problems filling the world with people or all sex, color and religions

@So Hai
hahahha!!!
like i said you seem like a hateful poser!
you just want to suck on whatever dick seems as hateful as you are, jumping from tree to tree, with no idea what you are talking about
/triumphing radical islam?
ive told you how i actually know muslim people in real life, do you
how many arabic/middle eastern people have you met in your life? and talked to
but yeah im the chump
i have raised kids and i let them be who they are, have you
/they are all doing very well now thank you

in some ways i kind of feel sorry for you ...but not really
sexual preference is nobodies business . it should remain private . men who castrate themselves to identify as women , are mentally ill . they are not bad people . well ,most of them are not bad people.

encouraging children to mimic this mental illness is disgusting

you don't help men by castrating them and calling them female

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
sexual preference is nobodies business . it should remain private . men who castrate themselves to identify as women , are mentally ill . they are not bad people . well ,most of them are not bad people.

encouraging children to mimic this mental illness is disgusting

you don't help men by castrating them and calling them female
i agree man, a persons sexuality is a private matter
i think gender reassignment is rare and when it does happens its only after a lot of counseling
/its not like you can just reattach it later
what about women who feel they are men?
i dont advocate sexualizing kids in any way

shiva82

i agree man, a persons sexuality is a private matter
i think gender reassignment is rare and when it does happens its only after a lot of counseling
/its not like you can just reattach it later
what about women who feel they are men?
i dont advocate sexualizing kids in any way
yeah , i agree . same with women who have flesh attached as a fake penis .... ends in early death... lets help these people instead of butchering them or drugging them , and end all medicating of children , and i'm cool with adults doing what they like to themselves . whether it is castration, attachment , drugs or whatever

Latest posts

Latest posts