What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

Hiddenjems

Defending child beauty pageants is for groomers. Nice projection though.

The people claiming to care about the wellbeing of children sure have a funny way of showing it.

Look at the reading comprehension and scholastic performance levels of children grown up north vs down south. It's the idiocracy factory.

North Koreans have a higher literacy than the American south.
Do you even have any kids?

Shua1991

Why is it illegal for children who were raped to have abortions in Southern states like Texas?

You know why. Abortions are illegal in Southern states because they want pedophiles to able to choose the mother of their spawn. It's the first step. Remove a woman or child's ability to choose.

Shua1991

You love taking digs at the south. Did you get sodomized by a good ole boy or something?:unsure:
The south sucks. I view the south the way the south views the north, except every time the south accuses the north of something, It's in fact an accusation based on admittance.
poverty_maps_2000-2014.png

The lowest iqs are southern states, which also have the highest rates of childhood poverty and food deserts.

The rot starts down south and then is spread north.

Last edited:

Shua1991

😂 Thats the most hilarious thing ive heard on here yet. Youre the donkey of the day buddy
You find it hilarious because it's true and someone finally said it. Most people react that way when the truth crumbles their facade.

Hahaha we banned abortion, I guess it's open season now for rapists.

Also, these same people who want to ban abortion want to make marital rape legal, as well as banning no-fault divorce.

figure-2.jpg

the south seems to love poverty, so much they export it up north.

i-did-a-venn-diagram-of-states-with-legal-marital-rape-v0-4ulb254si2vb1.jpg

Last edited:

RobFromTX

You find it hilarious because it's true and someone finally said it. Most people react that way when the truth crumbles their facade.

Hahaha we banned abortion, I guess it's open season now for rapists.
well you seem to be hung up on rape. I sure hope this is just a weekend thing :D🙏

Hiddenjems

Why is it illegal for children who were raped to have abortions in Southern states like Texas?

You know why. Abortions are illegal in Southern states because they want pedophiles to able to choose the mother of their spawn. It's the first step. Remove a woman or child's ability to choose.

Hiddenjems

Where do you think I live? I’m damn near Canadian.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

I can understand why you would think that, it's what we were taught growing up.

Instead of denial and argument, I chose to learn.

The list of gender identities I read is rather long, though not all were covered in detail.

An eye opener for the uneducated, I was thankful for learning about something that was new to me.

I recommend a look.

:2cents:

I did find that I am a lot more boring than many, but it works for me. I'm okay with that.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I didn't see anyone knowing all about anything....

But I will point out that plenty of good teachers and child care workers are childless.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Defending child beauty pageants is for groomers. Nice projection though.

The people claiming to care about the wellbeing of children sure have a funny way of showing it.

Look at the reading comprehension and scholastic performance levels of children grown up north vs down south. It's the idiocracy factory.

North Koreans have a higher literacy than the American south.
You love taking digs at the south. Did you get sodomized by a good ole boy or something?:unsure:
its because the north koreans are so much smarter than you @RobFromTX *
/got any source for that other than their great leader? @Shua1991
i think im getting who you are now

does groomer mean being the parent of a child who participated in cheer from pop warner up to the national level?
/her extracurricular activities also helped her get into a nice university
i could say more, but i would not want you to get all hot and bothered thinking about the kids that you care so much about

*no disrespect meant my man, this guy is a weirdo

Last edited:

moose eater

My daughter won 'chubbiest baby cheeks' in Valdez, Alaska when she was an infant. But I didn't catch anyone looking at her for too long... not enough to make me nervous, anyway. And all of the competitors were infants, too.

Well, really the parents were the competitors, but the babies were the ones put up front to be reviewed.