What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
My daughter won 'chubbiest baby cheeks' in Valdez, Alaska when she was an infant. But I didn't catch anyone looking at her for too long... not enough to make me nervous, anyway. And all of the competitors were infants, too.

Well, really the parents were the competitors, but the babies were the ones put up front to be reviewed.
i still have the newspaper clippings! guess who came in second
serious baby.jpg

the wee baby pops

Last edited:

Shua1991

People without kids pretending to know all about them is like people that don’t grow weed trying to tell us all about growing cannabis issues.
The irony of this being said by a man
its because the north koreans are so much smarter than you @RobFromTX *
/got any source for that other than their great leader? @Shua1991
i think im getting who you are now

does groomer mean being the parent of a child who participated in cheer from pop warner up to the national level?
/her extracurricular activities also helped her get into a nice university
i could say more, but i would not want you to get all hot and bothered thinking about the kids that you care so much about

*no disrespect meant my man, this guy is a weirdo
The cia do this think called intelligence gathering.

North Koreans have a higher literacy rate than Americans according to the American CIA.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

North Koreans have a higher literacy rate than Americans according to the American CIA.
do you have any links to attest to that?

here let me do the work for you
"

Education expenditures

NA

Literacy

definition: age 15 and over can read and write

total population: 100%

male: 100%

female: 100% (2015)

School life expectancy (primary to tertiary education)

total: 11 years

male: 11 years

female: 11 years (2015)
"
i guess you are right!
with no education costs the whole population is literate, both boys and girls
thats some serious grooming right there!
i bet they have all the smartz too because they are north! korea!
not the south, because the south is filled with stupid people, right?
follow the workers party

*source: https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/korea-north/#people-and-society

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I hope you learned something new today, good for you.
what do you think your graphic proves? that americans cant read
no wonder we dont produce shit , how many people immigrate to your home land comrade?
just so they can learn to read
/thats baby shit
people come from all over the world to attend university in the usa, you know higher education?
but i doubt you know anything about that

Shua1991

what do you think your graphic proves? that americans cant read
no wonder we dont produce shit , how many people immigrate to your home land comrade?
just so they can learn to read
/thats baby shit
people come from all over the world to attend university in the usa, you know higher education?
but i doubt you know anything about that
Most Americans can't afford to go to college without becoming debt slaves.

Nice system you got there "comrade".

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
but to get back on topic, i bet there are not homos in n.korean too or people of trans gender either
i checked: 100% no weirdos
another win for the great leader
but you are right most americans are stoopidz and you are all teh smertz, way to go n.korean edumication! i bet your parents so rpoud

Shua1991

but to get back on topic, i bet there are not homos in n.korean too or people of trans gender either
i checked: 100% no weirdos
another win for the great leader
but you are right most americans are stoopidz and you are all teh smertz, way to go n.korean edumication! i bet your parents so rpoud
I live in the usa comrade.

Hiddenjems

Explain the irony. You and your straw men I swear.

Do you just assume that anyone that disagrees with you has a list of positions you know?

Hiddenjems

I didn't see anyone knowing all about anything....

But I will point out that plenty of good teachers and child care workers are childless.
There’s a difference between driving someone’s car and having your own.

Anyone that has kids knows that dealing with other peoples children even for work, is a very different experience than having your own.

Teachers don’t get to hear a colic baby scream for months. Just as an example.

I’m not saying people that work with kids don’t have insight into children, just that the experience is different than being a parent.

Dude that thinks I’m a rebel flag waving southerner that wants women to be property couldn’t be farther from the truth. I doubt he has much experience with kids or anything really.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There’s a difference between driving someone’s car and having your own.

Anyone that has kids knows that dealing with other peoples children even for work, is a very different experience than having your own.

Teachers don’t get to hear a colic baby scream for months. Just as an example.

I’m not saying people that work with kids don’t have insight into children, just that the experience is different than being a parent.

Dude that thinks I’m a rebel flag waving southerner that wants women to be property couldn’t be farther from the truth. I doubt he has much experience with kids or anything really.

Then maybe you should have asked "Do you even work with children"???

I remember you getting uppity about it when I mentioned adoption.

I'm curious about the difference between the "disparity" of parent and teacher in relation to the topic you responded to.