What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

G13... Legends, Theories, and Facts

eastcoastjoe

Swampy and myself bred those for med reasons and gave them away free prolly a few thousand,right pheno was killer,used my GHash and swampys BHhe had for years and years,cray made that cross anywaqy reef didn't have shit to do wiith it,the seedbank got those beans from who knows who but I also heard they have some herm issues so prolly someone made some F2's and screwed them up and sold them to that seedbank as we never had a herm problem with original stock,I miss my friend bigtime we had fun winnin contests with this cross and givin away all those beans,swampy named his Free Leonard when we split up the beans I just carried on with G13/BSH for a few more gens,hell I still give these awayb to med users who need help.:D

And that’s all great. Free Leonard helped many. But what your saying isn’t moving with what he told me personally. And told many others

eastcoastjoe

Do you see the contradiction in the posts over the years?
I only know what I was told same as everyone else.

No I don’t. I see him clearly saying where ghash originated and his part used to make free Leonard.clearly makes the distinction between the two.
He specifically explained the orgins of all these things on the telephone to me. Come on man, stop trying to act like I’m making this shit up.

Whip

88G13-H/P is my personal favorite. I have both 88G13-H/P and 88G13 H/P x Butterscotch Hawaiian from ndn. Been growing the 88G for years. Sitting on the BSH for the right time

Anyone have a picture of Hazemans 88G13 H/P ? His came from ndn stock also and should be a good reference for what the real 88G13 H/P from ndn should look like....maybe:unsure:

Great breeding stock if you use the male. I cross it to every strain I enjoy

The above haze thread comment was hilarious. My kind of humor (y) :geek:

eastcoastjoe

think we can put all that to rest, mark it up to different things remembered
many batches of seeds as you said

Nah, bullshit. Not different things remembered. I talked to the man on the phone personally on many occasions. This dude is eluding to what I was told is lies ? So be a man and speak on it.

eastcoastjoe

ndn didnt post much here on ic theres more info on other sites
unfortunately theres not much documentation

He spoke much of it on seed depot. Sadly the site is long gone. Like I said above, he told me personally the story of his ghash line. He clearly stated it was NOT g13hp x BSH. that was known as free Leonard. He told me that personally. So this dude is saying otherwise like he was there, so essentially he’s saying he lied ? So let’s hear the facts 🍿

eastcoastjoe

I cant even get the NL hybrids sorted out basically that grass is in everything
Who made the NL2 from greg Nevil called it NL1 ?
All the g13 from N. has NL ?

You can ask Greg all that yourself and he can tell you. Make an IG account. No sense in listening to any of these guys when you can get it right from the horses mouth

1A4A0293-4195-4C99-B224-1D1353E87F9C.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
Found a fat sack of the Killer Queens I made looking for next seasons lineup. Only catch is the male cindy was from the new99. Not sure but maybe sprout a couple and see how they lean. The Airborne s1 was fully seeded so taste was obviously not good. Fully seeded.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
One last time............the gear ndnguy had was not straight nevilles g13hp it was a g13hp female hit with a butterscotch flavored afghaan\hawaiian male.
The plants I show are at least a dozen gens away from the original f1 done by swampy and ndn.
I made the f2 gen withthe last ten f1 seeds ndn had.
Been working them since 06 and sharing.
Not sure why that gets you so worked up but it sure does.
He also got the 79 xmas bud from me.
As far as other seeds go I sent him a lot over the years I liked doing it that way to avoid people such as yourself.
See this aint gonna change and has not changed from me since 06.
Despite the many public posts you claim to have had a secret conversation with Bob where he disclosed the real deal.......only to you.
😂