What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

oldfogey8

IMG_3441.jpeg
IMG_3442.jpeg
The almost finished jars and the clones I have left. The clones need to be planted big time…

oldfogey8

Kinda weird. My Heri-Berry clones are flowering already under 15 hrs of daylight. Never had that happen so early in the season. I ain’t complaining. In fact, that makes me happy.😁
IMG_3481.jpeg

IMG_3482.png

oldfogey8

The girls have started to show pistils. Looks like I have 4 of what I called slight stretch pheno and 2 no stretch pheno plants. The plants in the 5 gallon pots are both slight stretch. The soil in the 5 gallon pots looks like it is much better for the plants(much greener). I think it is Coast of Maine soil. The 3 gallon pots has some generic organic slop soil and no perlite because I didn’t have any on hand.
IMG_3902.jpeg
IMG_3901.jpeg
IMG_3903.jpeg
IMG_3904.jpeg

And I sprayed with Lost Coast Plant Therapy for leafhoppers. Yesterday they got watered and fed twice😂. Drinking like an Irish sailor lately. I have them some AN pH Perfect nutes with Bud Candy in the morning and Jacks with supplemental CalMag in the evening.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
And my neighbor and anyone else I can give some away to. 😂

the other day a couple of electronic techs stopped by to adjust some fiber optics and of course we chatted them up

couple of cool cats so I told them I have an early Xmas present for them

I bagged up a lot of cannabis a few harvests ago and put 4 ounces in seal a meal bags and into the freezer

I gave them each a bag

just the look on their mugs was worth it…

oldfogey8

the other day a couple of electronic techs stopped by to adjust some fiber optics and of course we chatted them up

couple of cool cats so I told them I have an early Xmas present for them

I bagged up a lot of cannabis a few harvests ago and put 4 ounces in seal a meal bags and into the freezer

I gave them each a bag

just the look on their mugs was worth it…

I gift way more than I smoke. When my sons lived at home, they went thru what I grew at a good clip but neither of them smoke much anymore so I am always looking for folks to put a smile on their faces. I actually seal-a-mealed a bunch of bud a couple weeks ago since reading that you have good luck doing that. I’m gonna be in trouble come the end of October(if I don’t have PM/bud rot issues). I think my neighbor will probably get a couple pounds from the plants I gave her and I will get at least that. I still need to look into donating some bud to veterans organizations. Been thinking about that for a couple years…

aliceklar

Thanks for sharing - great grow, and v interested to hear how the Dawg-Devi smokes/vapes for you. ND is on my list for my current grow, and I was planning on making some crosses with any males I get.

oldfogey8

Thanks for sharing - great grow, and v interested to hear how the Dawg-Devi smokes/vapes for you. ND is on my list for my current grow, and I was planning on making some crosses with any males I get.
I crossed the male CDSRXND I got with the G&M Heri-Berry. I wanted to do one branch of each plant but I was careless and got way more seeds than I wanted😂. A person on another site has some of the cross. I am waiting to see what he thinks of the cross. I smoked some Nanda Devi bud from the kid who made the cross. That was some psychedelic smoke. The cross isn’t as much but is a really cool buzz. Uplifting and focusing is how I would describe it. I alternate between that and the Heri-Berry lately. The HB knocks me out.

oldfogey8

No rain forecast for the next 10 days. Nice cool overnight temps. Moderate daytime temps. Aside from the insects, I can’t imagine having better conditions for flowering in my tent(since I don’t really have environmental controls in my grow area). I am guessing I will see some nice purples showing up.
IMG_4095.png

oldfogey8

I am at 3 and a half weeks since seeing pistils. Fed with some older stuff I have laying around just to broaden their nutrient profile(who am I kidding-I am just trying to use sh!t up😂). Kelp4Less Bloom and Extreme Blend, blackstrap mole-asses, and epsom salt.
The brood:
IMG_4115.jpeg
IMG_4116.jpeg
IMG_4117.jpeg

One plant has purple stems as you can see. A slight stretch purple pheno I guess…

Manute Bol:
IMG_4118.jpeg
IMG_4119.jpeg

Manute is getting some purple stems going. Loving the open structure on this one. Hoping that staves off any PM and/or Bud Rot

And all the potted plants have been going into my garage at night to minimize dew covering. I have worked too hard to risk anything at this point but it is a pain in the ass. I don’t want to parade them into the front yard for all my neighbors to see so they have to go thru the house(and my cats want to escape at night)…

oldfogey8

I defoliated the snot out of one of my no-stretch pheno HB plants today. Got a wild hair across my a$$ seeing some folks are losing plants to PM or Bud Rot recently(and after reading and postulating about a post @greenmobster440 has going now). I think I’m gonna leave one alone and see if one does better than the other. I didn’t take a before pic of the tortured plant but it looked like this:
IMG_4157.jpeg

This is the tortured plant:
IMG_4156.jpeg