What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

This and that

Timj

Do you leave headspace for the Boveda packs?

I used Boveda for the first time last year and they worked great. I took a layer of flowers out of the top of the jars to allow some airspace for the boveda to work in. Is that what you did, or were the jars completely packed with no headspace?
I usually put 1 ounce per quart jar. It has some space at the top. But, I place my boveda packs on the side of the jar about mid level. Because I Vape my bud I use the 58% rh packs. For long term storage I was using the 62% rh packs.

Timj

I purchased another chainsaw today for detail work. It's just this little Stihl SMA 60 C-B. I'll still get a dime tip bar for it in the future. This little saw is easier to control around turns and cuts like a hot knife through butter. Here are the two Christmas tree gnomes I'm working on today the painted one is done. The other one is only roughed out.
20240918_165110.jpg
20240918_165055.jpg
20240918_180912.jpg

Timj

Lemon Tree clone that I need to pot up. I'll be reversing this on itself for more feminized seeds. This one has the right strong lemon smell and a really nice high.
20240919_120104.jpg