What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

RobFromTX

1725304648375.jpeg

Porky82

Everyone is stealing!

Better take that police academy test.

Let me guess... you invested...?
When I was a kid Australia had over 7 different supermarkets. Due to capitalism 2 of them gobbled up the others by planned predatory pricing and now 30 years later there are 2 and Aldi but Aldis are not that common. Australia's groceries are some of the most expensive in the world and we make enough food to feed 70 million people a year and our population is 26.
The 2 big ones also control the farmers, producers, imports and the entire supply chain. They are now being accused by the government of profiteering but the government is powerless to do anything.
So because they are stealing my money with their grossly overpriced goods I make sure I steal as much as I can every time I set foot in them and I encourage everyone to do the same! These cunts are stealing from us so we should do the extra same to them!!
Self service is the easiest way to steal and they have put people out of jobs to further their greed with these machines so fuck the cunts rape em good I say!!

shithawk420

Veteran
When I was a kid Australia had over 7 different supermarkets. Due to capitalism 2 of them gobbled up the others by planned predatory pricing and now 30 years later there are 2 and Aldi but Aldis are not that common. Australia's groceries are some of the most expensive in the world and we make enough food to feed 70 million people a year and our population is 26.
The 2 big ones also control the farmers, producers, imports and the entire supply chain. They are now being accused by the government of profiteering but the government is powerless to do anything.
So because they are stealing my money with their grossly overpriced goods I make sure I steal as much as I can every time I set foot in them and I encourage everyone to do the same! These cunts are stealing from us so we should do the extra same to them!!
Self service is the easiest way to steal and they have put people out of jobs to further their greed with these machines so fuck the cunts rape em good I say!!
yeah well when you get caught you wont be able to buy food from them period.where you gonna get food then? just saying its probably not worth going to jail and getting banned. theft on your record is not a good thing even if it is a misdemeanor

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts