What's new

Funky Cold Medina

N

Neptune

great to see this thread alive and well.

That is a perfect scbb... I'm right behind ya brother!

J-Roc

Chili!
dude!
look at those beasts!
ur a grower man
how come i didnt find this thread before !!!??
full of great pics
thanks man

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
I like the big gals..and there are plenty to behold..she looks ready to chop up and put in the Chili Bowl..hehe..Buena vista aqui'.. :wave:

N

Neptune

I'll put one up of my SCBB when she comes down, I am taking them at 64 days by force. I would like to run them to 70 days one of these crops, they just keep getting bigger as you let them ripen! I aim to do a whole table of big bud coming up, this clone is special.

That is picture perfect berk, very well done... easy 3 ounces.

N

Neptune

as promised... 58 day SCBB in hydroton ebb & grow.

9807SCBB58d1.JPG

a nice 3-4 ouncer.

had to get the axe here, PM still running me ragged :(

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Come harvest time both Chili and Neptune should come over here and take photos of my stash, and not forget to bring some scbb! wooohooo, looks great, sorry to see the pm Nept, your still as large as a planet! Chili, love the thread, thanks for bringing the dank in HighDefinition!

Peace! :wave:

l_d_d

If they dont look great than you prolly didnt pump em out Chili. Everything looks delicious!! .. as always.

Looks like a big ol G-99 there! She will solid up on ya huh! And those skinny lil leaves, kewl!

Nice Salmon Creek Pics yall! Chili yours looks super dank and Nept your is a mon-ster! Sux you had some issues but shit happens... they dank out on those last '60-70' imo... but I think we've already touched on this some. :)

Its always nice to see your work of art CB, good job bud!

That Strawberry deez plants could pass for deez to the bare eye eh. That structure for sure screams deeziness!!

Toke it easy, STAY SAFE

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya mon that str dz is similar looking to the sour d. But them buds are alot more dense, kinda dense like the scough is. I'm fairly impressed with its bud structure. It wants to grow some spiral donkey dicks. Fine by me, they smoke just as well. Looks like trim time will be a breez. Maybe it will have a good effect too.
Oh ya and on the pg99, is heavenly. Such hard, large, fresh smelling buds. But its not holding a candle to your chaos. Its a huge hit around these parts. I been experimenting with it and trying to find the best harvest day. I want the fruity buds with the knockdown stone.... Earliest we've chopped was like 56. It was impressive and flavorful but i Know it can get tastier..May need to try the 49 day huh? Reguardless I personally love the chaos, Puss, Bubba, pg99. Mmm the bubba... tokin on some now. Of course I have a huge smile. thanks again brosephus.
Unknown kind clone UKC

Last edited:
G

Rockinnthe house boy's!!

PG99 killer sativa look dude killer!
SCBB i had but gone now nice indica tasting!!
GRAND pics....MORE! :headbange

Last edited:

l_d_d

Yessir trimmin shouldnt be anything at all there :)

That UKC is kinda a nice thick leafed lil gal there.

I told you bout that chaos man, u start getting that to people to smoke and youll be getting begged to stop growin the others lol, thats whats always happened to me.

She gives off a variety of flavors and can go all kinsa times. We used to crop her at 45-55 orso days.... different batches dank out more tric wise and the purple comes on a lil more later but its all throughout too, stays kinda hidden :wink:

She really has a large harvest window imo, without losing much at all in many depts.

Ive let her go 70 and told you about how I prefer the taste much better early on... and also fresh.... she gets different imo after a cure.... some prefer that but me I like the chaos best a lil fresher myself. It can be alot speedier too then, which alot of people do like.. but not me so its hard to say bro, lemme know hehe.

Ill always luv it man and will always be some of the tastiest stuff to me. Have you noticed she kinda reaks?? When you chop that stuff and in late flower it can stink up a neighborhood without good odor control, scared me a coupla times lol... it tastes fruity but has smelled like skunk spray to me...... it may be a chaos hybrid too... Im just glad I was fortunate enuff to get the beans!! Best pac Ive ever grown. Only reason we know there is chaos in is cuz of the purple coloration. Its way frostier and more rock hard lookin than any chaos or blackberry pics Ive seen. Just not fully purps... but eh, with her its just an extra imo.

It does suck about your pm bro. Good luck with keepin that in check man!!! I dont see pm much... but budrot is much more uncommon than Id like.... and one thing about SCBB I dunno if It was selcted for this or what, maybe just how it grows..but the motherfucker NEVER molds!! Weird cuz itll grow the biggest buds. Times when Ive seen budrot on almost everything facilitating enuff, the SCBB here NEVER does. I dont knwo wtf, but I think its resistant. (knocking on wood now) Seriously I swear it woulda seen like I tried to get her to rot and she wont do it!!! :muahaha:

Enjoy that bubba TMB, Im right with ya, got a lil that needs a couple more days and ill be reachin.

What happened Lou? You no likey? Or just bigger and badder fryin to do?

:headbange :headbange :joint: :smoker:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
speaking of tha chaos, it is super fast and has kinda grape or wine scent. It's real nice and gets me a nice feeling.

Also contemplating harvesting this strawberry deez around 68.

Heres a peek of this blowfish. It's a special clone. The speed it vegges and flowers is amazing. The turnaround in the perpetual system is quickest on the sour D and blowfish in my observations. With chaos not any sort of slouch.It's actually one of the fastest flowerers.

Berkely almost ripe @ 51

Hawaiian Purple Kush

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey you guys see that trippy face looking at the blowfish cola? lol wow Or is this beer that good? lol Have a great weekend everyone. Pace

l_d_d

Nice pics. That Blowfish looks amazing. I see a few trippy things in there when I look for em lol but I think I see the face, kinda a sidewayz Picasso wink over to the right and also the helmet dude up above.

I guess Im a new-schooler in an old school but Ive never known what the hell Funky Cold Medina was, until I was drivin today and heard Tone Loc singin about your thread hehehe. Made me do a double take with my ears was like hell yea thats what he just said!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
dude, it looks like a half edgar allen poe face looking at the blowfish! what kind of spirits do you have floating around your growroom guy?

Latest posts

Latest posts