What's new

Funky Cold Medina

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neptune said:
hey chili... I love that you're still sporting the KKSC!! I just setup a coco table full of it, and 4 digi blueberry testers... cannot wait to get these on dial in, from everytjing I have read they will be on permanent rotation in my garden for 2008..

I busted up one of the early calyxs on a vegging mother, and man o man.... that blueberry smells like heavenly super sweet candy... mouth watering!! BTW, I finally found christmas island... google earth rocks. South Pacific!!
I'm happy you are gonna run those. The kksc is a great clone. A no-brainer infact. Have fun with those chunky, golf balls. The digiberry is one of the faves of all the locals. Sometimes can become the thumbs nightmare tho. She has a low stress tolerance. Easily herms but the speed with which she flowers is amazing. Less than 50 days for some fine smoke. Sweet, lungbusting candy with an addictive aroma.
Speaking of the digi berry. I recently popped one of her babies made from the cross with arnold the *muscleman* pheno of sour bubble. The lil bluebubble turned out to look just like arnold and is also a male. Sporting some of the double serated leafs just like the blueberry mom. Ima gonna bx him to the digi and maybe again with a male from that batch. Not for profit or anything like that. But to save these genetics and try and stablize the digi. We have had the digiberry since "92". Grown originally from a 10$ seed from New York. 1 seed , 1 plant. It's the first keeper I found and the only seed i ever purchased. I plan to keep her around for the long haul. I'm interested how she deals with your setup. Best of luck with her.
:headbange

Last edited:
N

Neptune

So far the digi berry is the healthiest plants in the bloom room, next to a few chocolate trips which are really bolting twords the sky.. I had to pinch them for a supercrop to slow em down. But no problems with her yet, very healthy, very branchy, perfect... I could flip them today and have no stress about it but the other plants in the room are going to need another week+ veg to stabilize. Have the herms ever developed seed in your experiences? I'm slightly worried about that now that you mention it! I'm down for some bluebubble when she is ready, oh yeah!!! anyway, high fives on the digiberry bro- she's already looking great!! I'm not a stalker, really. lol

:yes:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love it as do all the skunk lovers I know. Still around, still reakin. This is what midwest skunk looks like. I challenge anyone else to show their pics of her if they have her. Possibly one of the rarest internet clone only's. Berkely#2 the stupid pheno. Smoke it and your stupid for a couple hours is how I named it. Viva la Berkely!

G

Awesome shots Chili! I'm always loving your GC shots. You've made me put that one up there on my list. What kind of yields you been getting off of her? The berkely looks like it can really put something on you. Great lineup of strains.

budrunners

Love the Berkley Chili_B, I still have the Berkley x Sour Bubble Bx2 going, She has a got a chemy skunky smell to her . LOVE IT LOVE IT. I get a pic of her she is 2 weeks into flower.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice budrunners, I'm sure its dankness. Here is a new one too.It's a Berkely mom x arnold baby. *vintage 05 powerhouse chili style* Maybe its a male and worthy to bx to the mom. I have ideas...

And now on with more medina.
Puss kush some awesome smoke.

katsu bubba kush, dank coffee scent.

Dabney, very nice clone.

Berkely, signature strain ripening and really putting the funk in the room.

Grape Ape, nice colors but lost the clone. This is last one.

Last edited:

Dr.Know

Looking dank as usual Chili, particularly that Bubba Kush. I knew you were gonna love that smoke. Keep up the good work my man.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanted to drop some shots of this cali-o for the first time. She kinda rode the wave through the room un-noticed till mature. She made some nice chunky dense buds with a stinky smell and if rubbed it smells like orange peels. She was chopped at day 64 and here is a look at her right before the axe fell.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr.Know said:
Looking dank as usual Chili, particularly that Bubba Kush. I knew you were gonna love that smoke. Keep up the good work my man.
Thanks for stopping in Chief! I always get a charge when you grace us. Thanks for the props and ya I'm stoked about the lineup too. The bubba is just sic.. I love it and look foward to each harvest. Actually have another pic of it up my sleeve.
Feel free to drop a new macro on our heads in this thread bro. I wouldnt mind at all. like what the bubba looks like.. woot

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also gotta drop off a pic of this photogenic Grape Ape. day 64 and almost taking on a fruity pebbles smell. But with some underlying hidden stankiness.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to hear that, she looked like a great plant. please tell me the DC is still around hidden in the jungle.

l_d_d

Awesome Chili, your gonna luuuv that Urkle! Unfortunately dont know much about G.A. except what I see.. but I wouldnt sweat losing the Grape Ape too too bad ;)

That sux about the Crypt. Hope it wasnt an unplanned one.

N

Neptune

DANK chili, thanks for sharing the holiday bounty with us.. I've got your blueberries in my crosshairs and gona fire away tomorrow, day 1 bloom from 4 week veg!! they are huge!

-nept

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jaykush said:
sorry to hear that, she looked like a great plant. please tell me the DC is still around hidden in the jungle.
Well since you asked about her. She not in this garden any more but I know one of my boys keep her cause she is just wicked skunky and dense. Extremely hard to dial in and low low yielder. The first run of her I had a massive 4 nug harvest. I could never replicate the initial harvest. Not extinct altogether but not here Jay. I have a daughter of her in early flower. Will get a pic soon to show off her massiveness. Arnold pumped her up.. lol woot

Dr.Know

How about these Chili, Katsu Bubba Kush macros, really up close and personal. Check out the reflection from my lighter in the 5th pic, trippy

1234878333BK.JPG

1234878334BK.JPG

1234878335BK.JPG

1234878336BK.JPG

12348DSC_8821.JPG

1234878337BK.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts