What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Full room reset. Current Culture RDWC. GG4 clone only, what did you expect from me?

negative37dBA

Veteran
Took a few samples today. Very frosty and couchy locky. Here is a picture. Its not very good but the buds are...
IMG_9211 - Copy.JPG

Need a bit more drying. They are at 16 days and ready to de-stem. Burns super clean and hits very hard!
My yield was a bit down this run. I need to be better at thinning early in flower.
Thanks for all the follows and nice comments. I have 2 more GG4 ladies ready to roll. After that run I will be popping new seeds for the first time in about 4 years. Going to run the Killer Glue (AK47 x GG4) Won these seeds in a photo contest. Interested to see what they will bring.
I also have another cross that has never been done before that I can find. GG4 x Dough G from Oceangrown. I took my female clone only GG4 and pollinated it with a male Dough G that I grew out. In fact I grew out several and did a whole entire room seed run! I have hundreds of seeds to choose from. Should be interesting to say the least.
Have a great day all. Peace, negative.

PadawanWarrior

Took a few samples today. Very frosty and couchy locky. Here is a picture. Its not very good but the buds are...
View attachment 19054928
Need a bit more drying. They are at 16 days and ready to de-stem. Burns super clean and hits very hard!
My yield was a bit down this run. I need to be better at thinning early in flower.
Thanks for all the follows and nice comments. I have 2 more GG4 ladies ready to roll. After that run I will be popping new seeds for the first time in about 4 years. Going to run the Killer Glue (AK47 x GG4) Won these seeds in a photo contest. Interested to see what they will bring.
I also have another cross that has never been done before that I can find. GG4 x Dough G from Oceangrown. I took my female clone only GG4 and pollinated it with a male Dough G that I grew out. In fact I grew out several and did a whole entire room seed run! I have hundreds of seeds to choose from. Should be interesting to say the least.
Have a great day all. Peace, negative.
Nice. Looks like awesome bedtime weed. Do you know why some of it got so amber? Was that from light or nute burn?

negative37dBA

Veteran
Nice. Looks like awesome bedtime weed. Do you know why some of it got so amber? Was that from light or nute burn?
Well amber normally occurs as the trichomes degrade after they have reached the prime point. Not a bad thing depending on how you like your medication. A bit of amber usually makes it a bit harder hitting and more couchy. I think Jcue81 may have a point about the leaves making it look more amber than it is. I have been sampling it now for a couple days and it hits pretty hard. I am enjoying it!
I do plan to keep a mom or 2 of this while I grow the other seeds out. No plans to give up the Glue anytime soon.
Have a sweet day all. Peace, negative.

PadawanWarrior

Well amber normally occurs as the trichomes degrade after they have reached the prime point. Not a bad thing depending on how you like your medication. A bit of amber usually makes it a bit harder hitting and more couchy. I think Jcue81 may have a point about the leaves making it look more amber than it is. I have been sampling it now for a couple days and it hits pretty hard. I am enjoying it!
I do plan to keep a mom or 2 of this while I grow the other seeds out. No plans to give up the Glue anytime soon.
Have a sweet day all. Peace, negative.

I was thinking maybe it was the slight K toxicity that might have caused it but that's just a guess. I actually like the couch lock buds. Especially for nighttime. But I'm really liking my GG4 buds too. I can't believe it took me so long to grow it. I've seen it many times and have always strayed away since I heard it kinda needs a net. I think GG4 is one of my favorites I've ever grown so I'm going to try and keep her awhile. I held onto Green Crack for a few years so hopefully I can do the same with The GG4. Long live the glue.

Latest posts

Latest posts