What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Gogin_Diddle

Reveg of some buds at harvest. Excellent yielder, nice bag appeal, easy to grow, but when the wife told me "the cat pissee on the rug", I had to save the pheno
IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0053.jpg

CharlesU Farley

Bodhi Seeds
Cherry Pie Kush x 88g13HP
A male budshot. We used this male to pollinate CPKx88.. female plants 1 and 2 and also two Barney's Critical Kush plants just for kicks, the other CK being a very strong lemon cleaner smelling odd beauty.
View attachment 19065291
You Haze Crazies (that's not an insult, it's a compliment :)) are about the only ones who _proudly_ display your staminant plants in addition to pistillates.

How _refreshing_ it is to see a plant like this and not hear someone whine about "nanners" . 🤣(y)

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
1726723446350.jpeg

@sshz

Is this the Rainbow Marker from Lost? If so, where did you purchase it? I see a few grows pop up with these genes that have more than once scratched my head and said that they look worth trying.

Great job. Can you take the time to jot down some highlights? Structure, bed density during the shot, and overall stretch during flower. Topped, untopped, and branchy are not.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

GainesvilleGreen

This SLH f5 looks really good, have you grown the Greenhouse version? if so what are the differences between the seeds line? Do you know what male was used to reproduce the SLH and make some regular seeds from fem ones?
Thank You! No, I haven't grown the green house version. Never had much luck with GH.
Not that much info out there on these regs from Ethos.
Other then Lemon skunk cut x Jack H male.
I didn't find too many Jack dominant phenotypes like mentioned in the write up. I would say a great balance between the two strains.
Great smoke for sure.
Screenshot_20240919-173105.png

mack 10

Veteran
Super Skunk late flower

View attachment 19048661 View attachment 19048662 View attachment 19048663
View attachment 19048664
View attachment 19048665 View attachment 19048668

"Roadkill" Skunk late flower

View attachment 19048674
View attachment 19048670 View attachment 19048671 View attachment 19048672

Can smell both of these skunks over 400 ft away. Brand new filters, exhaust running 24/7, doesn't matter. The whole place inside & out is surrounded by a stank cloud of skunk.
Lovely. Where do I find both thee jems.

sshz

View attachment 19069325
@sshz

Is this the Rainbow Marker from Lost? If so, where did you purchase it? I see a few grows pop up with these genes that have more than once scratched my head and said that they look worth trying.

Great job. Can you take the time to jot down some highlights? Structure, bed density during the shot, and overall stretch during flower. Topped, untopped, and branchy are not.

Thank you for your time.
This is from Lit Farms, they do a lot of Permanent Marker hybrids. This one is a hybrid with RS11 I believe. I grew out 9 of these, this one was the earliest pheno chopped at day 55 flowering.

I have the entire grow detailed over at budbuilders.org........... it was vegged for about 30 days, topped once, lolipopped and defoliated the day of switching to flowering. Structure is a medium plant, which will need some support late in flowering. It's an indica, but I thought it was sativa when I bought it. Go light on fertilzer, give it lots of light, and it will produce nice plants. Mine was brown in 5 gallon pots with Promix, and I used Botanicare Pure Blend Pro organic fertilzer. pH was a maintained at 6.3, ppm never hit about 500ppm. Read my thread, everything is in there.

Latest posts

Latest posts