What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Gogin_Diddle

Reveg of some buds at harvest. Excellent yielder, nice bag appeal, easy to grow, but when the wife told me "the cat pissee on the rug", I had to save the pheno
IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0053.jpg

CharlesU Farley

Bodhi Seeds
Cherry Pie Kush x 88g13HP
A male budshot. We used this male to pollinate CPKx88.. female plants 1 and 2 and also two Barney's Critical Kush plants just for kicks, the other CK being a very strong lemon cleaner smelling odd beauty.
View attachment 19065291
You Haze Crazies (that's not an insult, it's a compliment :)) are about the only ones who _proudly_ display your staminant plants in addition to pistillates.

How _refreshing_ it is to see a plant like this and not hear someone whine about "nanners" . 🤣(y)

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
1726723446350.jpeg

@sshz

Is this the Rainbow Marker from Lost? If so, where did you purchase it? I see a few grows pop up with these genes that have more than once scratched my head and said that they look worth trying.

Great job. Can you take the time to jot down some highlights? Structure, bed density during the shot, and overall stretch during flower. Topped, untopped, and branchy are not.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited: