What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thanks for the compliment:thank you::tiphat: This stardawg cut to my knowledge has been on the scene for a lot of years,. ive held it for at least 5 years now, ive grown the illuninate cut, the manny cut, the purple cut, and more, but those 3 came out on top for myself and others, out of the 3 ive mentioned in an ideal world which its not, i would liked to of kept the illuminate and the manny for yield and easyness to grow and easy to root..
I'm quite ignorant of the clone scene as I don't have easy access to them in my country so I have no idea how many different cuttings of SD are circulating and for me the last decade is still recent, I'm over 45 and the time has a tendency to accelerate exponentially.
I agree 100% about keeper status, easy to grow, good yield and especially easy to clone. I had to abandon my wanted keeper of Sowahh because she was much harder to clone than her her sisters.This is a picture of my Sowahh#2 I wanted to keep but failed to clone for more runs.
IMG_0378.JPG

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18720462
View media item 18720456
View media item 18720454Sherane for the last time. Strawberry rain#3 still just a TY... stick. Thank You for playing 😂

View media item 18720459Left side denim panties#4 I dunno what I been accidentally writing but my 2 girls are 1 and 4 tallest plant and shortest. High to low is my numbering system. Right side bud is boy shorts her mom. Close in structure but not nearly identical.

View media item 18720461Boy shorts. Humidity is making all my plants grow different than usual and the pistils turn early. Can't be past day 21 to day 30 if that much I think I put this in when I took the last one down.

View media item 18720463Denim panties#4

View media item 18720457
View media item 18720460Denim panties#1

View media item 18720455
View media item 18720458
View media item 18720464Bonnie

View media item 18720465Bonnie like 10 days ago.

According to the notes I did write down... Sr#3 is around 70 days
Denims are like day 58

Bonnie like day 60

Didn't put the start date on the boys. Got 3x "quiet place 2" I put in 7:16 in case I can't remember in the future.

Last edited:

BReal

Veteran
When she gets completly destroyed but still pretends to be fine 😅

Gorilla Cookies Auto by Fast Buds

View media item 18720869
Yeah... mostly my mistakes (lower quality soil, high pH, flushed too late) and high heat in July = this 🥲 Gonna say it looks funky though 😅

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Yeah... mostly my mistakes (lower quality soil, high pH, flushed too late) and high heat in July = this 🥲 Gonna say it looks funky though 😅

I've been seeing some Fast Buds gear pop up on the boards lately...I bought a pack of Gorilla Cookies but still haven't popped them. Been on the fence for a bit, but I will eventually fit one in a run.

Bud looks nice, but the leaves...not so much.

lol...when that happens to me I always tell myself 'I'm growing buds, not leaves' ;)

BReal

Veteran
When she gets completly destroyed but still pretends to be fine 😅

Gorilla Cookies Auto by Fast Buds

View media item 18720869

Problems appeared in the early stage of flowering already - I just realized what is the problem way too late, and the problem was nutrient lockdown by pH 7,5-8 and probably high concentration of salts near roots. I started testing pH just a few weeks ago and it's just my 2nd indoor. Anyway.. I flushed the soil and started using filtered water. Since then it got better but pH is still slightly above 7. Actually I'm happy that the plant developed buds at all, because the situation was much worse. What is interesting is that the other plant was treated almost the same but didn't have any problems. They grow in very similar soil mixes (perlite, soil, chicken manure, dolomite). However soil itself is different for each of them, so I'm sure that the soil I used for GCA on the left was lower quality. Next time I'm gonna use a higher quality mix with peat moss, perlite and vermicompost. Here you can see how big is the difference 😅

View media item 18720873
View media item 18720875
View media item 18720874

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts