What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Harlequin x Blue Heron

Harlequin x Blue Heron

picture.php

picture.php

This gal was from a pack of freebies...bred by dynasty genetics

Have smoked some of the early buds.....winner, winner :dance013:

LostTribe

Premium user
I gotta thank Hammerhead for his advice on my new camera! I went with the Coolpix S9500 18mp w x22 wide angle zoom and x4 Digital. Still learning how to use it but here's my first real nice shot.

In House Genetics - Crystal Cookies V1 - CC#1
picture.php

Cindy#4 is coming! Will post her up as soon as she's full on curing.
Best
LT

nickman

Veteran

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta thank Hammerhead for his advice on my new camera! I went with the Coolpix S9500 18mp w x22 wide angle zoom and x4 Digital. Still learning how to use it but here's my first real nice shot.

In House Genetics - Crystal Cookies V1 - CC#1
View Image

Cindy#4 is coming! Will post her up as soon as she's full on curing.
Best
LT

I don't use that model. Mine is a S8200. If it takes pics you like that's all that matters.

Blazeee

Veteran
I don't use that model. Mine is a S8200. If it takes pics you like that's all that matters.

A couple years ago I was looking for a new camera, but im no photographer and didnt have the budget for anything high end. I saw a post of yours talking very highly of the s8200 so bought one off of the back of that post and couldn't have been happier :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nikon s8200 cant be beat for the price. These are discontinued. I spend allot of $$$ and time trying new cams that couldn't come close. S8200 is a dman good PAS. I have 2 just encase 1 breaks snd I wont be able to find another

moses wellfleet

Veteran
A couple years ago I was looking for a new camera, but im no photographer and didnt have the budget for anything high end. I saw a post of yours talking very highly of the s8200 so bought one off of the back of that post and couldn't have been happier :biggrin:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Superb pics of superb plants. One cola looks to be hanging upside down, were you busy harvesting?

Blazeee

Veteran
Nikon s8200 cant be beat for the price. These are discontinued. I spend allot of $$$ and time trying new cams that couldn't come close. S8200 is a dman good PAS. I have 2 just encase 1 breaks snd I wont be able to find another

Yeah I have to agree with you Hammer. Before I read that post of yours ages back I was under the impression that I needed a really expensive camera to take good pictures, I got the s8200 for under 100 and couldnt be happier with it. Your pictures are a testament to its quality, for me they were the deciding factor in buying it. So thanks for taking the time to share that with us, even though the post im talking about is over 2 years old and buried away somewhere in that fishsticks thread lol.

Superb pics of superb plants. One cola looks to be hanging upside down, were you busy harvesting?

Thanks Moses, yeah I was at the time :biggrin:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ill free these bagseed bud shots.

Attachments

• 20190529_175903.jpg
    20190529_175903.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20190529_175920.jpg
    20190529_175920.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 21

pureice739

hey guys, wanted to show you what a White Russian from Serious Seeds looks like week 5 flower. Hope im wrong but it doesnt look like a big yielder and the smell is kinda weak, its under a 1100watts of cxb3590

Attachments

• wr.jpg
    wr.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 26

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Destroyer day 70 indoor

Destroyer day 70 indoor

attachment.php

attachment.php

and it's got a looong way before finish

Attachments

• 20190530_200407[1].jpg
    20190530_200407[1].jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190530_200308.jpg
    20190530_200308.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 21

pureice739

Here are some shots of Critical from RoyalQueen , week 5 of flower. Smells amazing and looks very nice too. It was given as a freebee, wish i had more of these than the WR. Oh well, but i wont be buying anything from serious seeds anymore, their white russian isnt what i was expecting to see, and i dont think these genetics are exactly what won their Cannabis Cups in the 90's, looks to me like they changed something in the genes from that time

Attachments

• critical.jpg
    critical.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 22
  • CriticalTop.jpg
    CriticalTop.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 21

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Yeah Bro Roll the Destroyer!!!!!

Heres LostTribe C99#4 Brothers and Sisters!!!!!

View Image

How We Roll and working on rooting J5 Male for reveg. Anyone with Male Reveg experience PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!

Best,
LT

C99:chin: sure is a strain I'd like in my genepool
With Sativas reveggin is easy, you gotta keep some of the bottom suckers alive and when you cut the plant down you lower intensity and give light nitrogen feedings. You need to bring the lights up to 13 hours of light at least, some sativas love up to 16 hours.