What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

C

c64

Is she aviable any where ?

How is the nose . pine , skunk by chance ?

:tiphat::tiphat:

This version of the Critical spreads a strong Skunk aroma with scents of spicy spices and yes also towards pine.

Currently not available for purchase.

I received these as bonus seeds from Cannapot. You could ask there, if there are still these bonus seeds.

I could bite my ass that I did not breed a mother plant.

:tiphat:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
hey guys, wanted to show you what a White Russian from Serious Seeds looks like week 5 flower. Hope im wrong but it doesnt look like a big yielder and the smell is kinda weak, its under a 1100watts of cxb3590

I let the plants finish before I start bad mouthing the seed company. Just sayin’

Last edited:

3snowboards

I let the plants finish before I start bad mouthing the seed company. Just sayin’

You should lighten up

Pureice729 has done 27 posts in 12 years
Theres people on i.c. that do that in one day
He didnt start a tread bad mouthing Serious
He said his opinion in one post

Just sayin

Eastside Royalty
ECSD x C99
@69days

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

O.G.#1

First run in 4 to 5 years

Cherry Pie outdoors, I'm a bit rusty but ill get back to status quo

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
hey guys, wanted to show you what a White Russian from Serious Seeds looks like week 5 flower. Hope im wrong but it doesnt look like a big yielder and the smell is kinda weak, its under a 1100watts of cxb3590

Here are some shots of Critical from RoyalQueen , week 5 of flower. Smells amazing and looks very nice too. It was given as a freebee, wish i had more of these than the WR. Oh well, but i wont be buying anything from serious seeds anymore, their white russian isnt what i was expecting to see, and i dont think these genetics are exactly what won their Cannabis Cups in the 90's, looks to me like they changed something in the genes from that time

You should lighten up

Pureice729 has done 27 posts in 12 years
Theres people on i.c. that do that in one day
He didnt start a tread bad mouthing Serious
He said his opinion in one post

Just sayin

View Image
View Image
Nope he made two posts about it. I’m not a fan of SS and I don’t buy their gear. If the OP is trying to warn the community against inferior seeds then that is righteous. But I don’t think it is fair to report on the strain after 5 weeks of flower, let alone testing the smoke. That shouldn’t be a difficult concept to grasp and it has nothing to do with lightening up!

3snowboards

Nope he made two posts about it. I’m not a fan of SS and I don’t buy their gear. If the OP is trying to warn the community against inferior seeds then that is righteous. But I don’t think it is fair to report on the strain after 5 weeks of flower, let alone testing the smoke. That shouldn’t be a difficult concept to grasp and it has nothing to do with lightening up!

Now you did 2 posts about it...

He at least put up 2 "bud shots" (i.e. pictures)
In his 2 posts

You obviously dont grasp it
lol
picture.php

Bud shot

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Update

Update

attachment.php

CBGN Destroyer, main cola, lemon pheno, Day 80, under 50W 3500K LED

Attachments

• 20190609_200546.jpg
    20190609_200546.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 22

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
About to hsrvest this bagseed sativa. I took a sample AND dried a bud on a shelf for some days. Today i sampled it and I was taken back to the first i hit weed 20 years ago. I got High as a KITE.

Attachments

• 20190609_104944.jpg
    20190609_104944.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 27

Holeshot22

Scott’s Og

Scott’s Og

Rare Dankness need a gold star for this beauty. She is powerful with an amazing fuel ,menthol taste and aroma. Not for beginners. I’ve had her for a few years now and she won’t be going anywhere.

Attachments

• D6066F79-9452-44BD-B07C-E89C39827F99.jpg
    D6066F79-9452-44BD-B07C-E89C39827F99.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 31