What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

cester

Cannalope 2.0 breed by MaryGrace (Bullz cut)
Cannalope Haze (Dna) x Huckleberry Ibl (Dynasty Genetics)
50 days from switch
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cannalope 2.0 #2
picture.php

picture.php

Hakuna Matata

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of MendoBreath...

Here is a ABF Seeds 11wk Cobalt Haze - SSH x (MendoBreath UV x Wet Dream) - that leans towards towards MendoBreath in the equation.

picture.php

Sorry for the low quality picture. Cooke Dough up front with a metallic/menthol back nose to her.

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those will be crusted when there ready to harvest. I kept #12 #11 and #22 from the test run. This is my 3rd run of those. I still need to pick the winner..

Wicked photos everyone just new to the site hope u don't mind I'm gonna start firing up some bits from our rooms
Apologies if any of my pics come out sideways..

Jaffa caked cookies
DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0103.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

G

Sorry, something went wrong with the post when I tried to edit. I'll repost the pic of my PCK x (Bogglegum x Sour Diesel ibl) girl. Much thanks to Cool Moe for sharing beans that produced the male half of this plant. This was about 3 weeks from chop, still curing now but sampled some great smoke a few days ago from this girl. Looks like PCK but smokes like the BOG/SD.

picture.php

Last edited:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Megafauna bred by Dynasty Genetics (Kali Snapple X Super Silver Haze F3). Only popped a couple of seeds 1st time around.....will be looking thru more.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts