What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Hazmat OG x Forum GSC

Hazmat OG x Forum GSC

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
that will be an easy trim!!!

The best part is that the last two pics are of the same plant, and the other two pics of two other plants. It seems high calyx-to-leaf ratio is in the genes. Yet another plant expressed the same trait. I love it - ‘cause trimming sucks. :biggrin:

gr866

Veteran
Big Buddha Seeds, Cheese
Main Cola's harvested 4/2nd & 3rd

Secondary Buds Harvested 4/8 & 9

Couple of the Main Cola

"And in the end, the Love you Take, is equal to the Love you Make"

No official weight yet, but based on 25% of wet weight, should get somewhere around 24 to 28 zips of trimmed smokable buds.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Bay 11. GDP x Appalachia. Organic indoors from seed.
View Image

That's a beautiful plant you have there, leaning very much on the Appalachia side. I've grown a few hybrids from Bodhi with the Appalachia male and I really loved them.
Do you find more influence from GDP or Appy in the Bay 11 seeds?

H

hard rain

That's a beautiful plant you have there, leaning very much on the Appalachia side. I've grown a few hybrids from Bodhi with the Appalachia male and I really loved them.
Do you find more influence from GDP or Appy in the Bay 11 seeds?
Thanks for the kind words.
I don't have access to either GDP or Appy as I live somewhere illegal so haven't tried them. From the descriptions I've read I would say this leans very much towards the Appalachia. I took half at week 10 and the rest week 11.
The high is feel good, euphoric, and interesting. Terpenes are fantastic but no idea how to describe them. Doesn't smell strongly when growing but after a cure has a lovely smell when you break the bud open. It feels like a 60/40 sativa leaning hybrid. Doesn't glue you to the couch, but it isn't overly active either. It is good for doing tasks as it provides focus. No paranoia. Good for conversation. Nice afternoon, or even after dinner smoke.
I quite like it, and the more I have, the more it grows on me.

Dankwolf

Blue star x death star

Blue star x death star

Breed by a ic member miraculous meds .

She is a little frosty lol. No fake headless glands here .

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Medfinder

Chemon 91
F3 mendo breath select pheno fom 100 seeds..

Attachments

• user467693_pic1931112_1553014421.jpg
    user467693_pic1931112_1553014421.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190424_223054.jpg
    20190424_223054.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Latest posts