What's new

Former “sheriff of the year” arrested and sent to jail named after him

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I find the barely veiled homophobia in this thread disturbing.
Also, there is no mention of child-sex in this casde, so, the allusions to nambla and boy-love are out of order really.
No doubt this guy is a scuzzy prick, abusing his power to get some, and a hypocrite to boot, but using the fact that he is gay, asan example of his bad character is prejudice, pure and simple.

Last edited:

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Also, there is no mention of child-sex in this casde, so, the allusions to nambla and boy-love are out of order really.
No doubt this guy is a scuzzy prick, abusing his power to get some, and a hypocrite to boot, but using the fact that he is gay, asan example of his bad character is prejudice, pure and simple.

But I seriously doubt anyone here is as GAPING of an ASSHOLE as the former Sheriff of the Year!

I don't think anyone is using his"gayness" as an example of bad character, but you just KNOW he's gotta hate gays too; this just makes the story that much better!
Honest, I feel REALLY BAD for anybody that had to suck that shriveled old dick....ewwwww!
We just want others to "do unto him, as he has done to others"! :jump:LOL!!!

My fun here is done.:wave:

Last edited:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
sorry Harry...

sorry Harry...

no one said anything about him doing children.
re-read my post.
no one said anything about him being a nazi either, but then you took what i said out of context.
...thirteen members of NAMBLA from colorado, and you get bent?
granted there are a few more nazis there but they are the ones who arrested him and put him in his place.
cultivate your humor.
peace

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If he wants to trade meth for gay sex, who cares. That happens every day, and it's nobody else's business but the people involved. He deserves jail time for all the lives he ruined as "sherriff of the year". Most cops deserve that or worse. It's just ironic that he got busted doing the same thing he put others in jail for.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what holes he's into is not what matters in this case. this is about him doing exactly what he destroyed the lives of others for. not a friend of methamphetamine personally, but that too is his business, but think how many non violent pot dealers and other dealers and users he has sent to prison, how many times did he plant his personal meth on a citizen to get all those convictions. how many families ripped apart? how many children stolen from loving parents? these are his real sins, made all the worse by the hypocrisy.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
what holes he's into is not what matters in this case. this is about him doing exactly what he destroyed the lives of others for. not a friend of methamphetamine personally, but that too is his business, but think how many non violent pot dealers and other dealers and users he has sent to prison, how many times did he plant his personal meth on a citizen to get all those convictions. how many families ripped apart? how many children stolen from loving parents? these are his real sins, made all the worse by the hypocrisy.

:yeahthats

castout

Veteran
It doesn't matter that he was retired, he was still LEO. Hypocrisy + Law enforcement = a marriage made in hell!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts