What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asher1er

Veteran
In other words, you think that the truckload was poached? That is a lot to poach. Somebody must have had a huge grow, all in one location. I thought something that big would be easy for leo to spot from the air.

no, more like a indoor op got jacked:dueling:

ljjr

Welcome to the thread, Beeni. Don't forget to post some grow pics. We all love to see Florida overgrowing.

Where is 352? I'm 305 since 1971.

I'm not sure we have any Florida gals here. We used to have a couple at the Overgrow site. They haven't visited this thread in years.

352 is central fl. close to the tampa area.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Cool hope you have a good time in the sunshine state randude101.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont know HOW I missed this thread! I was thinkin about starting one then found this!!! How goes it my fellow coastal greenthumbs! I too am in FL...nice to see more of us saying F.U.C.K.I.T TO OUR DRACONIAN LAWS HERE...
good vibes

Welcome...it's busy season right now. Puttin' in work as we speak. No half assed, schwagged out gahbage over here. Gonna be another nice outdoor season.

Spicoli

Veteran
Hello and Welcome to the FL forum whiskeytango420. Gotta love the sunshine state. Nice Johnny, your right on the half assed stuff. Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Overgrow the outdoors bro.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thatnks for the welcome guys! I am on the Treasure Coast (772)....doing it big FL style!!! I wanna run some OD...has onyone had luck with Indica dom hybrids outdoors here? Or is our sun too hot and humid? We should set up a FL ICMag get together!....anyone?
Heres some FL love:

good vibes

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Spicoli

Veteran
Holy shit whiskey, thats some fuego bro. What strain is it? Ya I am so down for a fl style icmag get together. Also I am close to you, location wise lol very close. TC All the way

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spicoli....glad to see like minded folks around my woods!!!....lol. The dry shots are my Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk. The rest of my strains you may have to check my Area 51 log....lol. Running about 20 strains right now:yoinks:
Lets get this FL get-together planned?...lol
good vibes

Spicoli

Veteran
Damn no shit heard alot about the bubba but never got to try any, from the looks I think that everyone is right (its the dank) lol. Ya I'm so down for the FL get together, need a little bit though (couple weeks from harvest) :) . You have some serious genetics to bro, no skimpping there lol . I only have a few i'm running right now. Sour Kush (Self cross of Rez SD IBL and Mdanzigs Masterlow) and the SD IBL. Will get some pics when i get a decent camera.

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets get a head count on if anyone wants to meet up here...we can pick a central location....In case we have any paranoid folks...lol. Security is important...Spicoli...check my log and see if anything catches your eye...

So all you FL cats...lets get a head count on who is down for a FL get together?
good vibes

ash1er? Swamp?....GOTTA have my FUCKEM fam in FL there too....lol

Spicoli

Veteran
Yes security is a must ( just a little paranoid lol)... thought that was a given lol....what do you mean with the log ??? (just a little slow right now lol too stoned).

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Sounds like fun Whiskey:friends:(904) checking in !Got sum OGK BX1 CHEM D BX2 and C99 in the works, should be ready in 4 weeks.

Spicoli

Veteran
lol got ya Krizz, keep fl green bro lol....Whiskey if you mean what I think you do def interested in the kush hybrids lol gotta love the kushies:).

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah!....Those interested in like a july 4th get together, rep or pm me if SERIOUSLY interested...will go over details in pms....
good vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts