Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya i'd have to agree with evlme2, asher beautiful garden bro, props

G

Guest 18340

Its raining like mad outside and I'm bored so i figured i'd post a pic of my a Mango/Widow i chopped today.
She is a clone that was topped once and put to flower outside as soon as she rooted. She was in coco and fed Miracle grow Tomato plant food.
The GH bottle was for size comparrison ;)

Attachments

• 101_3852.jpg
    101_3852.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 101_3853.jpg
    101_3853.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 101_3854.jpg
    101_3854.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 14

Spicoli

Veteran
Nice plants evlme2, looks like it will be some great smoke.
Can't beat the old florida HID in the skye.

G

Guest 18340

Smoking her as i type. I chopped her at 50% amber and I feel it. Stooooooond. Tastes like overly ripe tropical fruit. Miracle grow did just fine...

Spicoli

Veteran
Nice, ya must be a couchlocker lol. Is that a personal cross of yours?? or did you get the seeds from a company?? just curious.

Tropical

Speaking of 420, check out this article in today's Miami Herald:

A Miami-Dade police officer made an early morning discovery Monday when he pulled over a white pickup truck on Florida’s Turnpike: a haul of marijuana plants. Police later estimated the weight of the load at 148 pounds, they said, worth about half a million dollars. Police said the truck’s driver escaped before police could arrest him. According to police, a cardboard box fell out of the truck and hit a car as both headed south near Caribbean Boulevard. A police officer flicked on his red and blue lights and pulled the truck driver over to tell him to secure his truck’s load, police said. As the officer walked out of his car, a strong odor of marijuana hit him, police said, from several long and bushy marijuana plants on the truck’s bed. Meanwhile, the truck’s driver jumped out and ran away, police said. The incident occured Monday, April 20 — a day of smoking and celebration for marijuana users, who commonly refer to the date as ‘‘420.’’ — JOSE PAGLIERY

Apparently, April 20th is a a day of "smoking and celebration for marijuana users." Who knew? ;-)

Beeni

Guess iam later to the party like always..

Anyway Born in Miami Dade lived in Fla all my life

305 to the 352 ;)

nice too see some fla boys n gals for sure..

Tropical

Welcome to the thread, Beeni. Don't forget to post some grow pics. We all love to see Florida overgrowing.

Where is 352? I'm 305 since 1971.

I'm not sure we have any Florida gals here. We used to have a couple at the Overgrow site. They haven't visited this thread in years.

asher1er

Veteran
Trop, someone was tryna celebrate on 4/20 n someone lost a lot of money on 4/20 from the looks of it..

Hopefully it was the owner just needing to clear out his current spot, but i hate to say it i think someone woke up to a missing crop:fsu::mad:

Tropical

Trop, someone was tryna celebrate on 4/20 n someone lost a lot of money on 4/20 from the looks of it..

Hopefully it was the owner just needing to clear out his current spot, but i hate to say it i think someone woke up to a missing crop:fsu::mad:

In other words, you think that the truckload was poached? That is a lot to poach. Somebody must have had a huge grow, all in one location. I thought something that big would be easy for leo to spot from the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.