What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small Bit of the Potted Garden:

Tomatoes- Cherokee Purple...done as an experiment to test Jungle Growth/compost/Coco mixes. They are three weeks from seedling.
JG/Coco on the left, Coco 60%/compost middle, JG/compost right

The first grew wider as a result of the bigger pot. It won't last a whole day without wilting. The second grew taller with the smaller pot and can go the whole day without water....almost two. The third was the control and doing as expected. Umm.....so yeah, coco rocks.

Mesclun Salad:

Almost ready to do a new one as this is on its way out.

Cambodian Green Giant Eggplant:

:joint:

Last edited:
M

Mason Jarpacker

this is all i've got going right now,some bagseed i collected over the last 2 years in indiana.i just moved back to fla over the summer(born & raised here).this is last week,2 weeks into flower.i have 3 ladies in there,i've since thrown in clones of them and have 6 more clones of them for the next round and i just threw 6 of rez's double strawberry diesels and 6 of nirvana's blue mystics in to start the hunt for mothers,they are just starting their 2nd set of leaves now.my camera sucks and will be replaced soon with a 10 mgp,but here they are
doubleshot-1.jpg

2week2.jpg

2week.jpg

freshmeat.jpg

here's some shots of my last grow up in indiana,ghs "trainwreck" & "the church"
"trainwreck"
tw7wk1.jpg

tc.jpg

the church
tcw5.jpg

Last edited:
M

Mason Jarpacker

thanks blaner.johnny you have huge balls or live way out to be growing the ak outdoors,thats some stanking shit bro,nice
i just took some new shots to document week 3 of flower,mas bagseed
fwr3wk.jpg

3wk2.jpg

3wk1.jpg

all3wk.jpg

Canna_storm

Tropical said:
Here are a few photos of plants that I vegged indoors and took to my grow partners house last August. I snapped these pics about a week or two later. I'll be back for more photos in a couple weeks, when they will be about seven weeks into bloom. They are all OG Kush in five gallon containers. I hope to get at least half a pound. Of course, some of that will go to my partner.

nice girls..which OG is that?

G

GlassAnGrass

whaz up guys. im having germing problems..... in the past ive always just popped some beans into a cup of water an bam beans would crack an show a little leg. but out of 25 beans i put into cups only 4 cracked...

5 soma white light
5 soma haze heazen
5 REZDOG GEAR DSD 4 out 5 cracked an have sprouted in FFOF
5 REZDOG GEAR QMD 1 out 5 cracked....
5 BAG SEED 1 out 5 crack. an the one already out of soil an showing leaves..

i noticed in the cups on the seeds they had some kind of fungus (maybe not fungus, but i cant figure out the right word for it)lol... dam ROOR session ......

should i go back to paper towels in plates????

real stinks

Whaz up Tropical......

asher1er

Veteran
glad to see you guys still holding it down! everyones pics are lookin good :joint:

for those in the treasure coast part, while lookin for some supplies i found out cultivating eden is now carrying Canna :joint:

Tropical

Hey, Glass. It's nice to see you again. Thanks for stopping by the thread to say hello. I checked your gallery and you don't have much there. It's time to start posting. I know you always have beautiful girls.

G

GlassAnGrass

Tropical said:
Hey, Glass. It's nice to see you again. Thanks for stopping by the thread to say hello. I checked your gallery and you don't have much there. It's time to start posting. I know you always have beautiful girls.

thanks T.... yea got a couple seedlins right now, but i got no clue why i having some much trouble with germing beans.....

driving me crazy

Tropical

Normally, I just soak the beans in water for around a day or two to soften the shells and then I switch to the paper towels. Sometimes I get 10 out of 10 to pop, other times I get zero.

G

GlassAnGrass

Tropical said:
Normally, I just soak the beans in water for around a day or two to soften the shells and then I switch to the paper towels. Sometimes I get 10 out of 10 to pop, other times I get zero.

yea think thats what im gonna try...

Tropical said:
Btw, how old are those beans? Obviously, they start to get stale after a few years.

i got three packs of seedbay only a couple months ago. some soma gear & Rez gear.......

but it was alot of money on beans to have some many not crack...

Last edited:

Tropical

How often do you change your water? I have heard of people who pop their beans in water, they also say that they change the water every day.

G

GlassAnGrass

Tropical said:
How often do you change your water? I have heard of people who pop their beans in water, they also say that they change the water every day.

huh that could be the problem T....shit

G

GlassAnGrass

its been a long time since i had to crack beans. so i guess im kinda rusty....

all good tho picking up some cuts tonite & i have 6-7 seedlins in dirty already...

nice SMARMY ARMY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts