What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 18340

Wheres the party at SMARMY? Nice stash for sure!
Is that the cherry AK you're running again?

M

Mason Jarpacker

whats good smarmy?great looking ladies and jars,what do the different color stickers mean?

Looks sick Smarmy!! You got any more pics of the AK? This is my first run with her and i want to know what i'm looking forward to....

Thanks Mason....they aren't stinking yet. My BlueBerry is smelling great though.

SMARMY ARMY

evlme2, yes this is the same cherry ak. Party is all day everyday.

wuzup hygrade, nice to see you here. I used to use the stickers to tell the diffrent ak's apart when I first ran them

Johnny , there's deff a keeper in the pack, these pics are a month or two old

asher1er

Veteran
army, cant wait to see how you do them silver haze's up :joint:

evlme hope everything is good on your end, same with you tropical... stay safe fellas :joint:

G

Guest 18340

Peace asher1er! Was just thinkin about you the other day. All is well and green my man. Keep it safe bro :joint:

M

Mason Jarpacker

here's new shot of my best plant right now,just snapped this morning.it is unknown bagseed but it smells like tangerine/strawberry and hopefully will be pure fire until i get my dsd grown out
week44.jpg

Tropical

Canna_storm said:
I meant which cut of OG..was wondering if it's the same cut I passed ya a couple yrs back...hope all is well

Yes, it's the same one. It's given me several happy harvests. Thanks.

G

Guest 18340

Wanted to share a pic of some Blueberry i just clipped. Its a small bud off the bottom. Shes not quite ready yet, cloudy trichs, minimal amber ones, but i couldnt resist. I clipped a piece last week and smoked the last bit today and this fucker is awesome. She stinks of diesel fuel and fruit and the high leaves me stupid. Resin production is insane! Shes' being grown in coco outside.
Anyway:

Hell Ya Evl !! That shit is strait FIRE !! Beefy as fuck too.

I kinda took one for the team this round....mine ain't that pretty....but she's really pregnant!

how many weeks did you let her go for?

Last edited:
G

Guest 18340

So far shes 7 weeks along. Trichs are all cloudy so i'm waiting alittle longer.
The one i have in dirt is clearly smaller, but just as sticky and stinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts