What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its startin to sound like there is gonna be a beach party up in here! can never go wrong with a beach sesh! my month has not been at all good to me either....puppy messes, court for some f'in b.s., frustrating roommate, jobless, and bout to have to move....again. i feel ya bro. all we can do is keep our heads up. im very optimistic and know everything happens for a reason. peace be tha journey friends!:respect:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beach hook up doesnt sound bad at all! Take this discussion to the social group guys. Lets plan something!

foolish...the show was DOP!...I started a thread in the social group about it a few weeks before....and no on answered......
Yall gotta quit slackin in that social group, or Ima start bootin cats....lol

good vibes

dagnabit....boo, I see you guys have been around a while, and are more than welcome to go request an invite to the overgrow FL social group....we can talk a lil more freely there.

toasted1

ive been unemployed since jan and i aint lookn for a job till around dec :laughing: they try low ballin to much in my trade right now :noway: i use to make $20 hr now they wanna pay $13 for more work!! fuck that :moon: luckly my wife has a great job and we just had a baby so i get to stay home milk unemployment and play house husband for the next few months :woohoo: shit if she gets a good enough raise im retiren :pimp3:
just remember
headstash will get some cash and when in need plant more seed :2cents: :D

stay safe
:pimp3:

oldgrayhair

All this beach talk made me hungry for some sand! My oh my, how freaking good is dry sift?!!:joint:

To me it's the best reward for our efforts growing. I love taking my little Ehle steamroller, toss a little bubble on the bottom, some herbage in the center, and a nice pile of dry sift on the top. Normally lasts all day and evening.

Beach sounds great, I'll bring the sand!!

Best wishes to those guys in here having some recent speedbumps in life, I'll push all my extra karma your ways.

Hopefully see ya in the social group soon.

Peace - OGH

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post a lil more in here, let everyone get to know ya, or if someone in my group vouches for you, you can get in that way too....Due time guys! Patience is a virtue!

good vibes

this rain is insane!!!

we usually get our first action in the tropics around this time of year and i really really hope we dont have anything severe right now. florida would flood as a whole for sure.

hope everyone is staying safe in the rain, i know the high water levels are driving all kinds of critters out of their habitats.

KaliRush

this rain is insane!!!

we usually get our first action in the tropics around this time of year and i really really hope we dont have anything severe right now. florida would flood as a whole for sure.

hope everyone is staying safe in the rain, i know the high water levels are driving all kinds of critters out of their habitats.

Hopefully these things turn out to sea but I'm fearing that won't be the case. At least my Kali should be done drying by then and the only plants I'll have to worry about is the WR mother and Kali that's currently revegging.

at200902_5day.gif

at200903_5day.gif

G

Guest 18340

Watching this VERY closely. Any type of prolonged power outage at this point will fuck me ROYALLY!

Last edited:

Meaty

If you're up in the panhandle watch out! A depression just formed off the west coast this morning. Looks to be heading for Panama City.

It gets like this every year. You can go all summer with nothing then the 3rd week of august comes and boom theres 3-4 storms out there. Be prepared!

KaliRush

from the latest reports, it looks like Bill will recurve out to sea and ana may go south of Florida but it still bears watching just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.