What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boo

dag, how the hell are ya bro...long time...you'll never guess who I spoke to a few weeks ago...the queen...he's doing fine and was asking about you...
still have the short bus but now I have 7 of 'em...ahahahaha...most haul ass, this one just hauls dummies

you still live on the island...pm me and fill me in on the latest

Attachments

• t_ghetto-bus.jpg
    t_ghetto-bus.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 13
B

boo

y'all ready to partay, swamp style fellas...

Attachments

• stashjars 004.jpg
    stashjars 004.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 17
B

boo

speaking of grenade size buds...

Attachments

• swamplovehalloweenharvest 005.jpg
    swamplovehalloweenharvest 005.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 14
  • WWxJH 008.jpg
    WWxJH 008.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 14
B

boo

amen brother...life has been good to me...lossa fine herb to be found if ya know where to look...been harvesting most of the afternoon and finished about an hour ago...sticky bitches are my fingers...

Hey everyone here in Fla. Does anyone have any good ideas on what strains are good for indoor?
I've been growing the White Widow for a long time and it does ok indoors, but after 5 years of growing the WW , I'm really kinda sick of it and am looking for something as good or better.
I've had a lot of success with this strain, and I hope someone can let me know what strain is the best out here. Thanks

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YEEEE-AY-yeah! Ill see those of you going to the show in a few hours! Slayer, Manson, Bullet, Killswitch.....gonna be a bad ass show!
good vibes

Been absent. Had to have emergency surgery, got fired from my job, and while I was in the hospital all my plants died except for two of the unsexed seedlings. Unable to smoke to relieve my pain since any new job is definitely going to test me so I was stuck with the disgusting opiates, got off those as fast as I possibly could. August so far has not been my friend.

Just getting back on my feet and looking for a new job. Starting 12 new seeds this afternoon.

Hope everyone else is having a better summer than me...

No whining here though, things are looking up!

Peace out amigos!!!! :joint:

G

Guest 18340

SlowCalaToker, damn brother I hope all is well now for you. Wish meeting peeps was'nt such a security hassle or I'd hook you up with some clones to get you going again.
Sending good vibes your way brother.

Thanks for the offer evl. One of these days when the Man ain't on our ass so hard that will be possible. Or until we hook up at the beach for a smokeout! Whichever comes first.

Peace amigo!

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
That sux to hear slowcala...hope things get better for you bro...karma and good vibes your way...Peace

B

boo

well, we got over 400 miles of sand here fellas...I'm on the west coast and am down for a casual drive by...any thoughts evl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts