What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

First grow, excited! Cannabis influensed shopping 😅

cellardwellar420

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15

Rocket Soul

Tnx for the knowledge, i will wait one more week or two.. i posted some pic of their trunk.

But i dont have to worrie before i switch, right? To flower scedual?
Another reason for waiting a bit is to get a bit longer branches is so that you could better move the air on the bottoms where its always easier to get plant problems like mold.

What do you mean worry before switch? When your ready just set the timer for 12/12 i guess. It helps if you have the plant watering synchronized at the start and not watering one plant one day and another the next

cellardwellar420

Another reason for waiting a bit is to get a bit longer branches is so that you could better move the air on the bottoms where its always easier to get plant problems like mold.

What do you mean worry before switch? When your ready just set the timer for 12/12 i guess. It helps if you have the plant watering synchronized at the start and not watering one plant one day and another the next
Tnx! I will let them stretch more.

I meant risk for pollination from hermie, but then they need to be flowering to be pollinated.. I guess..

Rocket Soul

Tnx! I will let them stretch more.

I meant risk for pollination from hermie, but then they need to be flowering to be pollinated.. I guess..
No, you cannot pollinate a plant in veg as far as i know. Do you have any males in there? Or reason to suspect hermies? Id make sure any plant youre wondering about is out of the room when flowering. Ive not seen hermies very commonly but use stable strains and seeds i know well.

cellardwellar420

No, you cannot pollinate a plant in veg as far as i know. Do you have any males in there? Or reason to suspect hermies? Id make sure any plant youre wondering about is out of the room when flowering. Ive not seen hermies very commonly but use stable strains and seeds i know well.
I was told my bagseed could maybe be a hermie. I will not flower until i have the time to observe if she will grow balls.

I raised my light yesterday to encourage the girls to stretch alittle.

I will try and mesuare PAR today and make a bigger resourvar for the watering system.

cellardwellar420

Hydro PH6.0 EC1100

Soil PH. 6.2 EC 800

Topped some, i missed some spots.
Gelato is left alone since its showing pistals, except some inward facing leaves

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1338.jpeg
    IMG_1338.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Rocket Soul

I was told my bagseed could maybe be a hermie. I will not flower until i have the time to observe if she will grow balls.

I raised my light yesterday to encourage the girls to stretch alittle.

I will try and mesuare PAR today and make a bigger resourvar for the watering system.
Ok, now i understand. No, if it happens it will happen in flower. Sometimes its even internal; you don't actually see pollen sacks forming.

On your new pics: my advice is to remove fan leaves that either touch or are in close proximity to your media, be it coco or ceramic balls. That area is always going to attract problems if your leaves are in it: imo you should leave the bottoms as bare as you can and with some airflow to remove any humidity arising from the media.

cellardwellar420

Ok, now i understand. No, if it happens it will happen in flower. Sometimes its even internal; you don't actually see pollen sacks forming.

On your new pics: my advice is to remove fan leaves that either touch or are in close proximity to your media, be it coco or ceramic balls. That area is always going to attract problems if your leaves are in it: imo you should leave the bottoms as bare as you can and with some airflow to remove any humidity arising from the media.
Thank you for your input! Appriciated😊

600PAR. Light 110cm over canopy, i did trim the bottoms like you adviced me😊

Attachments

• IMG_1344.jpeg
    IMG_1344.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1343.jpeg
    IMG_1343.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1342.jpeg
    IMG_1342.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 14

cellardwellar420

New watertank today, trimmed plants. Forgot to mention change of light scedual to 20/4 to better condition for the flowering autos

Attachments

• IMG_1358.jpeg
    IMG_1358.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1359.jpeg
    IMG_1359.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1357.jpeg
    IMG_1357.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1353.jpeg
    IMG_1353.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

cellardwellar420

Had to adjust PH in the new watertank, 7,4down to 6.5

Popped 7 seeds Ghost OG FEM

Luckly all my tops that i brroke off are alive and prob rooting

Attachments

• IMG_1359.jpeg
    IMG_1359.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1361.jpeg
    IMG_1361.jpeg
    779.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1362.jpeg
    IMG_1362.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1363.jpeg
    IMG_1363.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1365.jpeg
    IMG_1365.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

cellardwellar420

Lemongrass is smelling lovly allready. I took a clone but i had to use a jiffipuck, hope it works..It has some color on the stem? Genetics or a deficiensy?

Attachments

• IMG_1368.jpeg
    IMG_1368.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

cellardwellar420

Forgot to update my journal. Hydro 5.8 700ppm
Soil(500ppm) PH from my meter shows 8, should i flush? I added silica in water and gave the PK fertilizer they are overfed allready but my autos in bloom need too grow, and they share watertank
1726245258339.png

Last edited: