What's new

First Gorilla Seeds Giveaway - 7 Winners!

budsnblunts

Veteran
Man I've never entered any competition in my life, might as well start wit this one ;). I'd love to win some Blueberry Gum from G13 Labs, this stuff looks like it thrives in the cold and that's just what I need. Keep safe.

Castroman

Federation's Hawaiian Sativa is highly sought after but unavailable. From Gorilla's catalog, I'll take TGA's Jack Cleaner or DNA's Sweet Haze.

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Federation's Hawaiian Sativa is higly sought after but unavailable.

I cry everytime I am reminded of this... Feds Haw Sat was my precious #1 baby for almost a decade. I lost her and by then I couldnt find her anymore....Most beautiful well behaved high yielding potent non racy sativa....sighhhhh...

Ken's one of my favorite breeders, mostly because of that strain.

Interestingly enough, I've never got those seeds for myself because I went with some of his other gear with higher THC ratings. Maybe sometime soon? I only hear good things about it.

Sherry

G'day Sherry, thanks for reply mate, yeah its def got a rep but as i sit here eatin a vegemite sandwich i am only too aware that everyone has different tastes. Had a pack gdp not arrive and would love to judge this one for myself. Any of Kens other strains you can recommend cheers, SPOT.

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Man I've never entered any competition in my life, might as well start wit this one ;). I'd love to win some Blueberry Gum from G13 Labs, this stuff looks like it thrives in the cold and that's just what I need. Keep safe.

G13's Blue venom is amazing. You got me eyeing the blueberry gum now.

-Gavin

Space Toker

Veteran
I'm sorry, I checked this out when just 1 page and don't get it. I love contests, so what am I supposed to do now? I know late to the game and never had a facebook account, well maybe did briefly to check some other cannabis promotion way back and promptly forgot password username and all about it! I see others are pleased from a brief glance, so please guide me and I'd like to play! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts