What's new

First Gorilla Seeds Giveaway - 7 Winners!

budsnblunts

Veteran
I'm sorry, I checked this out when just 1 page and don't get it. I love contests, so what am I supposed to do now? I know late to the game and never had a facebook account, well maybe did briefly to check some other cannabis promotion way back and promptly forgot password username and all about it! I see others are pleased from a brief glance, so please guide me and I'd like to play! ;)

Hey man I don't think this one has anything to do with facebook, just check out the website on first post from gorilla and nosey at there selection, comment here what you'd like if you won, on the 24th 7 winners are picked at random, I think that's about it. Good luck man ;)

Space Toker

Veteran
I did that at one point and got confused on what I had to like and how much I had to like! :D Thought it had to do with facebook but could be wrong. And believe me IF I have anything bad or negative to say I will make it blatantly obvious but that so seldom happens you can assume correctly that I almost always mean well, no reading between the lines with me. Anyway, I will have to recheck and retry to figure it out. thanks man!

budsnblunts

Veteran
I know there is another thread made for gorilla that has something to do with facebook but this isn't that one. There is a massive selection and how does one settle on selecting. I looked for what I thought would work in my climate well, I'm not to big on the indoors...

Space Toker

Veteran
Well I would love to go all out literally and figuratively, but with all the air traffic (which ebbs and flows and the last few days has been almost nonexistent) it isn't worth it unless you know how to hide things real well and I don't and I don't get any real ideas from anyone on that....

anyway, indoor is what I must do for now.. thanks for the heads up budsmblunts, will check it out!

Space Toker

Veteran
Sweet Pink? always just see sour pink offered, and Sweet tooth, you are killing me, you know something I don't PF? :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol Na.. I'm always looking for stuff you cant get anymore. Hopefully Steve will come through soon.

Space Toker

Veteran
ah ok that is it, I did comment on SOL being old or not in a thread I started, thanks for clarifying that for me! I did have the opportunity to get Sweet Tooth directly from the man in 2004 or 2005 and got 2 packs of LUI instead, which I still have some left. so yeah lots of old shit to try on my end too.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't mind infusing some of my stock with Steve's Stock. Hope to see him release some of these soon..

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Archives new FoF crosses

I need to take a look at those - I got pulled away from Archive before I could put all their seeds up & never got back.

I have a friend who reps for them and can't stop talking about how great their gear is.

Pictures sure look nice.

Sherry

Croptober

Veteran
I need to take a look at those - I got pulled away from Archive before I could put all their seeds up & never got back.

I have a friend who reps for them and can't stop talking about how great their gear is.

Pictures sure look nice.

Sherry

I'm running a valley girl from him and if its any indication of his work I want it all, dude has the OGs on lock!

hicksticky

Still at large...
Heard some decent things about Dr. K's Denali Friend
delhi-friend.html

SpaceBros.

I'd like:

Cheese (Richard's cut) aka Dick Cheese
Cookie Cookie Crack = Girl Scout Cookies x (Girl Scout Cookies x Green Crack)
Girl Scout Poison = Girl Scout Cookies x Durban Poison

ozza

Veteran
I see other seedbanks are doing it, so I'm going to guess I won't get my hand slapped for this.

So let's get things started with an absolutely free seed giveaway.

Post any strain you'd like to win, whether we sell it or not, and you're in.

Entries will close December 24th at midnight Pacific Coast time - we'll pick 7 winners at random to win their choice of a 5-pack of seeds from our site.

If your choice doesn't come in a 5-pack, you can step up to the next size.

You can find us at www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk if you'd like to have a look around.

And, no, we don't sell Gorilla Glue.

Shipping & stealth is included.

Good luck!

Sherry
Can we enter more then once?