What's new

First Gorilla Seeds Giveaway - 7 Winners!

CoCoSativas

I see other seedbanks are doing it, so I'm going to guess I won't get my hand slapped for this.

So let's get things started with an absolutely free seed giveaway.

Post any strain you'd like to win, whether we sell it or not, and you're in.

Entries will close December 24th at midnight Pacific Coast time - we'll pick 7 winners at random to win their choice of a 5-pack of seeds from our site.

If your choice doesn't come in a 5-pack, you can step up to the next size.

You can find us at www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk if you'd like to have a look around.

And, no, we don't sell Gorilla Glue.

Shipping & stealth is included.

Good luck!

Sherry

That's tough for me. On your site true og I think.

There's a few others but I won't waste bandwidth. Lots of good breeders there.

G

ganjygav

Welcome gorilla seeds, my choice would be bubblegum from any breeder. Just so I can carry on my quest to find a true bubblegum smelling and tasting pheno. Been through a few packs already with no success, it will happen , I'm keeping the faith.

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Welcome gorilla seeds, my choice would be bubblegum from any breeder. Just so I can carry on my quest to find a true bubblegum smelling and tasting pheno. Been through a few packs already with no success, it will happen , I'm keeping the faith.

I've heard that's a pheno hunt - to get that sticky-sweet Double Bubble smell & a touch of pink color.

Good luck with your search - I'm sure it's out there.

Sherry

Welcome! Looking forward to having you here! I would love to grow Archive's Memory Loss, or Reserva Privida's Skywalker Kush! Thanks for the oppurutuniuty!

G

ganjygav

I've heard that's a pheno hunt - to get that sticky-sweet Double Bubble smell & a touch of pink color.

Good luck with your search - I'm sure it's out there.

Sherry

I smoked half a joint in the late 90s and it stuck with me ever since. So sweet, it was literally like I had broke up a stick of pink bubblegum and had sprinkled it in the joint. I try to do one pack of bubblegum a year searching for it.
I would grow nothing else in my quest but the disappointment of not finding the pheno would be too much time after time.

Latest posts

Latest posts