What's new

First Gorilla Seeds Giveaway - 7 Winners!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
It was completely random - we've been here all of 2 weeks, so I haven't had time to make any friends.

Usually, I go through & write down each name, put it in a bowl & we draw to make sure each person gets a fair chance. Because I did this late on Christmas, I didn't bother - I put the number of the first & last post in a random number generator, had it choose 7 numbers - if the number landed on one of our posts, I moved on to the next one.

Other than you had slightly better odds if you posted multiple times, I don't know how I could have made it more fair.

Anyone who wants to think we picked based on seed cost, that's not it either. You didn't have to even pick a strain we sell & no one's tied to the seed they mentioned.

And ... that's the last time I'll explain how we pick winners. If you think we cheat or we hate you for some unknown reason, you don't have to play. This is why I hate Facebook - there's always a bunch of drama. You'd think it would be easy to give away free sh*t, but it's surprisingly hard.

Sherry

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
PMs have been sent to all winners with instructions on how to claim your prize.

If you won & didn't get one, blame it on my fat fingers & let me know.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Sherry

G

ganjygav

Ignore it sherry, it was a great comp and no true member of icmag would behave in that way.
Every site has it's trolls.
GG

S

sourpuss

Congrats to the winners!! Which we all are except for that one guy. Haha...

sdd420

Veteran
I can report the website is fast and easy to use. I love the checkout process, very easy. I'll let everyone follow along with the grow and report back on the shipping too. Peace sdd

t99

Veteran
Congratulations to everyone and thanks to Gorilla Seeds! Can't understand people whining about a contest that cost nothing to enter. Sorry, but losers don't get trophies in the real world no matter what your mom told you. :moon:
I didn't win this one, but I did win Clarence's Christmas contest a few years ago!
Thanks for advertising on IC Mag!

Yodaweed

Thank you gorilla seeds , I hope I sent you a message I am kinda new to this site. I appreciate you doing this for us, thanks again!!! Website VERY easy to use and well laid out I give them a 10/10 !!!!

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Thank you gorilla seeds , I hope I sent you a message I am kinda new to this site. I appreciate you doing this for us, thanks again!!! Website VERY easy to use and well laid out I give them a 10/10 !!!!
I got your message - you're all taken care of.

Sherry

yocs

you can post as many times as you want, but we only count everyone's screen name once to make it fair.

otherwise, we've had people post 20/30 times a day.

sherry

I put the number of the first & last post in a random number generator, had it choose 7 numbers -

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
I put the number of the first & last post in a random number generator, had it choose 7 numbers -

Sorry - that's my mistake and it's because I decided to announce on Christmas instead of making everyone wait.

To be honest, there was such a low turnout, it didn't really matter all that much. I think there were 182 posts - and quite a few of those were ours.

To be fair, I'll do another true drawing from the original 182 posts next week & exclude the current 7 winners. The number of winners will depend on the number of unique entries - I'll count them up & let you know how many there will be.

Sherry

S

sourpuss

Or woman haha. Thats nice of yall to do it again.

Can we still enter? Small turnout or close knit community?? Same shit haha...

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Or woman haha. Thats nice of yall to do it again.

Can we still enter? Small turnout or close knit community?? Same shit haha...

I tell you what, I was going to pick 4 more winners based on what I saw. But, I'll open the entries back up through midnight my time today (I'm Eastern Time) and make it 5 more winners. It might be next week sometime before I announce.

Here are the raw numbers as of the time I made the pick --
127 unique entries (1 new person who entered was banned so I took them out)
21 people posted more than once, most of those were only 2 entries
we're going to take out the 7 people who already won

so, that takes us down to 120 entries plus anyone from yesterday & today.

CoCoSativas

I tell you what, I was going to pick 4 more winners based on what I saw. But, I'll open the entries back up through midnight my time today (I'm Eastern Time) and make it 5 more winners. It might be next week sometime before I announce.

Here are the raw numbers as of the time I made the pick --
127 unique entries (1 new person who entered was banned so I took them out)
21 people posted more than once, most of those were only 2 entries
we're going to take out the 7 people who already won

so, that takes us down to 120 entries plus anyone from yesterday & today.

Sometimes bans are temporary but it's pretty hard for someone banned to collect so totally makes sense.

That's really nice of you to give away even more. Wow talk about the spirit of generosity

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Sometimes bans are temporary but it's pretty hard for someone banned to collect so totally makes sense.

That's really nice of you to give away even more. Wow talk about the spirit of generosity

We'll never claim to be perfect, but as a company, we make it a policy to always admit if we're in the wrong & make up for it.

Honesty works well for us.

Sherry