What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
med they going longer than 8 weeks. But I'd say 10 weeks. Should be 50/50 amber. Giv or take of course. I'm sure some might go 8 weeks some longer. Rad def put 8 weeks I believe. So I guess keep an eye out. Def check dem trics if u can round there to be safe. But then again it's all preferance as well. So never a set time to harvest. Just peak. I still haven't mastered That I'll be honest. I'll get there in time. To pik at that exact window of time where it's at it peak. All the pieces of the puzzle matter. Gotta love this science man

P

pine boy

All of you guys gardens look great.:grouphug:

I am finding Aca Kush to be very easy to grow and clone.I havent had any bug problems and when I started,I had a bad mite infestation.So I'm going to say that Aca Kush is bug resistant.

I have very high humidity in my room.Humidity averages about 80% so I am going to have to watch the colas as they get large.So far so good.

Blessings on all y'alls harvests...I wish you guys all the best.

About 30 days in...More in my journal.Click below to see.

picture.php

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone :wave: :tiphat:
Very nice shots and plants ... :yes: :yes: :yes:
I am pleased with your satisfaction. :tiphat:
All the plants at home in safety, grow old box has been dismantled and are slowly beginning to build a new home.:jump:

All mothers, fathers live a gradually give them a new substrate and the pot. :plant grow:
In autumn, the new batch of seed testing and completed the next selection, which I had to stay. :smoke out:

I look forward to your friends. :respect:

Early footage of building a new room. :artist:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Heyyy Rad. Glad to hear things are moving along. If you ever need anything. Let me know. Your the man. And I wish you all the best of luck and Karma !!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I just started germing the following which I think all seem like they all compliment each other

1. gorilla grape f3's
2. lady berry kush
3. hashberry

Wanting to locate keeper with the above. I think there will be some purty group shots in the coming months.

Can't wait to see some dry bud shots of the lady berry kush. She looks like she grows AMAZING. My last attempt with lbk ended up with males BUT I only germed a couple, this time I germed every lbk seed I had in hopes of locating some tasty females to keep around as moms.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello you, hello everyone.
I look forward to the LaddyBerryKush in your submission. I hope that you'll have more luck girls.
I will give my flower girls LaddyBerryKush, HazeKush, AcaKush, SSH x NLA, Casey Jones x OGK/C99, Heavy Duty Haze, ECSD x OGK Bx1, Jack O Nesia soon.
I'll wait a while to let the plants can dab it right, because they go out a month take.
Also, a second batch of beans HazeKush, LaddyBerryKush, AcaKush in autumn.
Spaces are large enough so that the problem with the place before.
In the near future at home will slice females OGK/C99, ChemDogD/C99, Chunky Cheese, OGK x Blue Satellite, Sour Diesel and Amnesia Haze.
Also waiting for me even beans and other hybrid tests.

Here a couple shots of building a new box and the plants.

Take Care every one my friends :tiphat: :respect:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

medmaker420

Veteran
Lookin good!

I just tossed the rest of my lady berry kush in paper towels to finish germin then into soil they will be going. Really excited to run these lbk's

so what is everyone using nute wise?

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Looking superb man. I'm excited to see the rest. Hey any of you got that Chemberry cross growing. I def want to try some of it. But never got the chance to get some. I would love to see an Indoor grow. There's a sick outdoor grow going on now. Which is absolutely nutty. Frigging sick genes man I'll tell ya!!

gdbud

so what is everyone using nute wise?

For my LadyBerry's I used FFOF soil and water after about 4 weeks I started to see some nutrient deficiency so I used FloraNova Grow for a week then back to water. I just transplanted them into larger pots with FFOF and back to straight water for water.
For nutes I will be using FloraNova Grow & Bloom.

medmaker420

Veteran
So what sort of odor does the lady berry kush have? I want to see what type of flavors come out in the cross???

medmaker420

Veteran
Twin Tail Lady Berry Kush

Twin Tail Lady Berry Kush

Here are a couple twin tail lady berry kush from my latest germing. Can't wait to see how the female lady berry kush grow!

attachment.php

Attachments

• field-marshall-seeds-lady-berry-kush.jpg
    field-marshall-seeds-lady-berry-kush.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 15
P

pine boy

Stinkers.The whole lot of em.Some are fruit some are something else.I cant stay away from them .I'll be tokin soon:smoke out:

picture.php