What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
looking great

I have my lady berry kush getting close to 1' and will be up potting and getting them ready to start flowering. Hoping for plenty of females this go around.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Killer plants S.S.M.
Nice growing,:bow:

Those buds have filled in nicely.

looking great

I have my lady berry kush getting close to 1' and will be up potting and getting them ready to start flowering. Hoping for plenty of females this go around.

Thx fellas :wave:

She's by no means done, last time she ran almost 80 days if I remember correctly.

Killer citrus smell and as I've said, a pleasure to grow.

The NLA's can be VERY HEAVY producers with a heavy nute regimen, even in LC's mix they needed MORE.

I'll get'er dialed yet ;)

Peace,

SSM :joint:

YO RADDY!!! :tiphat:

F

FIREofKALI

hazekush...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
how's it going

finally have some lady berry kush over a foot tall and will be flipping them any day now and see what I got as far as males/females

will get pics and everything once flowering gets off to a good start, the great thing also is that I am going to take clones of some of the girls and since I am setting up perpetual I will be able to continue taking pics as flower starts.

getting it setup so I can pull 4 girls a week, keep me busy and my med cabinet full.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone friend´s :wave: :tiphat:
First, we apologize for not writing more often.
But still watching........:dance013:
All the mom and males are preserved.
Next week should go female to the flower.
Among them, testing beans AcaKus, Kushyhaze (ex HazeKush), Ladyberrykush, SSHxNLA, Casey JonesxOGK/C99, HeavyDutyHaze, JackOnesia, ECSDxOGKbx1.
I can not wait for a long time to bloom again.
I also plan to germinate more beans.
Complete selection JackOnesia, ECSDxOGK/C99. :thank you:
Next week should be the first shots. :bump:
In mothers room new strains SourDiesel, Amnesia Haze, Scarllet Queen.

:smoke out:

Last edited:

xmode

Hi... i would be interested for indoor growing ... any strain that i can make lst...topping and scrog under 600 watts..waiting for reply...peace!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Field Marshall Rocks!

Field Marshall Rocks!

What's up Raddy & All :wave:

A few shots from the garden...

HazeKush

AcaKush

Hope everyone is well.

Stay safe & high

Peace,

hawaiiOG

I could test grow for ya and it would make your strains much better growing it in Hawaii PUNA that is we have world class Buds here but would be down if you like I know I am new here but have been growing weed since 1980 and have been on another forum called waytoomany.com I have over 600 post there and have helped people grow there for sometime. I have a greenhouse and I veg under light inside for a month and then outside they go,I grow in soil and hydro.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
What's up all :wave:

It's that time again :)

HazeKush - 67 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My temps, in the new room, were up a bit and I think that may have slowed her down just a tad.All in all, she's a beauty who WILL yield some very high quality smoke.

She's coming down, trichs @ 5%/95% amber/cloudy.

Next run with her,she's going to get a good long veg and a much bigger pot, (mostly because it suits my growing style better) mainly because I know she'll produce :jump:

Very sticky, resinous girls

Next up...

AcaKush - 50ish days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of the prettiest plants I've grown thus far, loads of trichs and resin.She has a very strong pine smell in flower with extremely solid bud structure.She too will produce a serious amount of quality meds.

Last but not least...

NLA - 58 days

picture.php

picture.php

This one here I haven't quite gotten dialed in yet, but she too, like the rest of Raddy's gear, will do wonderful things when treated correctly, which isn't very hard to accomplish.

This run I had them all in 1.75gal. pots with a variant on LC's organic mix, supplemented with GH organic line and EWC teas,

They are all going to get another run in much bigger pots with slightly longer veg times this go.

minimum 4-5 weeks, 5-7 gal. flower pots.

We'll see what we see :artist:

Thanks again for the opportunity to run your babies, Raddy :tiphat:

Peace,

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
We be jammin'

We be jammin'

ssm, You have really nice looking buds there.

Thanks man, it all starts with the genetics :joint:

Random room shot

picture.php

Couple of dried HazeKush pics...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Outstanding appeal...I'll let'cha kno how she smokes :D

Peace,

gdbud

SSM,
Congratulations on being the first that I have seen to have completed their test grow for Field Marshall Seeds.
Great Job on your grow and the documentation of it.

Latest posts

Latest posts