What's new

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Fiddynut

Looks like paradise fiddy, spent all day and night helping my buddy trim. Took my dumb ass bro in law, then he put pictures of me and put them on Facebook. Some people have no sense. I still reak of weed. Was kinda paranoid, one of the guys went through a checkpoint, when he went on a cigarette and beer run.no good made it home safe. My mom text me this morning, to lecture me about it. Didn't even know about it till I saw it on Facebook.
Good morning Packerfan.

I took an extra day off to stay and enjoy some more of the beautiful forest and lake. We put up with a lot of shitty weather here but when it's nice like this it all seems worth it and these few days have been as nice as it gets. Loving it!

Somethings not right with that brother in law of yours. Someone who would do that is likely to have a big mouth as well. I hope he dosent know much of your business. Loose lips...

Are those like DWI checkpoints your talking about. We don't have them here. I'd be super freaked out going through those if I had a bunch of buds in the car. Even vac sealed.

I hope your wife realizes that you didn't want the pics posted and that it's not your bad.

Fiddynut

That's so nice Fiddy that lake looks like panfish heaven too.Packer tell me he didn't really post pics of your face and you trimming plants?Nobody can be that careless bro of course nothing will come from it but it damn sure would mess with my head a bit.Too much stuff these days going on for you to really worry about that.Thats major stupid though lol ask him if you can take some nice portraits of him breaking the law lol
Good morning Floridian.

Lots of panfish on this lake bud. In fact it use to be primarily a panfish lake. It seems like there use to be more bluegill, crappie, and lake perch, they were what most people around the lake fished for in the 80's and 90's. Since then the DNR started stocking the lake with more walleye and muskellunge. Now I see a lot of muskie fishing and I even see people trolling for walleye. In fact I saw a boat yesterday using plainer boards and im assuming they were using lead core line dragging crank baits for walleye. I think a lot of people want to get a picture of them catching a huge fish for Facebook these days. They don't realize it can be more fun pulling up a bunch of nice panfish with an ultralight setup and 2# test line.

packerfan79

Veteran
Good morning Packerfan.

I took an extra day off to stay and enjoy some more of the beautiful forest and lake. We put up with a lot of shitty weather here but when it's nice like this it all seems worth it and these few days have been as nice as it gets. Loving it!

Somethings not right with that brother in law of yours. Someone who would do that is likely to have a big mouth as well. I hope he dosent know much of your business. Loose lips...

Are those like DWI checkpoints your talking about. We don't have them here. I'd be super freaked out going through those if I had a bunch of buds in the car. Even vac sealed.

I hope your wife realizes that you didn't want the pics posted and that it's not your bad.

Yeah it was a dui check. We haven't had a checkpoint for years low and behold they do one when I reak of tangie . Yup bro in law is a moron. The wife knows he's an idiot. I am about to staple his fucking lips shut. I only brought him because he owes me money, and I was waiting with my hand out when he got paid.

Sounds like a lot of good fishing their. Man I need more lake and less crappy desert. I love fishing but most of the places around me you can't eat the fish because of algae blooms that are toxic. California is a dirt place.it makes me sick to think about it.

Rodehazrd

I'm with you Fiddy give me a cooler full of bluegill or redear any day over a big ole mushy monster fish. I love me some bluegill fritters.
Glad you finally got a good break of weather up there it was due.
I've been looking around for Bodhi stuff and it seems to be a mystery where he actually is. But if access to his lines mean anything GLG must be right next door. Rocky Mtn all out of stock. Attitude has quite a few but GLG is the mother Lode. That Gogi OG keeps calling me.

Hey PF so you're giving the wife the silent treatment. Hows that working for you so far.
I can understand her feeling a diminished stature going in to church that kind of crowd can be very judgmental. I am a recovering Southern Baptist I do know these things.
Even though it was no fault of your own you have to learn to offer your deepest most heartfelt apologies at the drop of a hat. Remember they are all in a state of estrogen overload. You cant fix that just bring flowers and enjoy the fruits and dodge the thorns.
Rodehazrd:tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Rodehazard, silent treatment worked wonders. She was ready to play nice by bed time. She likes it rough sometimes I think she tries to piss me off, because she wants it xtra hard. Lol Church was ok , we keep our composure in church. Not a Baptist church been their done that no thanks.

Glg is my spot for sure I get crazy good deals. I got 4 packs for free when I made my Xmas order . One packs paid for 4 free packs. All fire for sure. Makes it really hard to decide what to run, I ran 7 strains last round. All bomb. Only one I wasn't big on was the legend og x snow lotus. Only got 1 female

Floridian

Veteran
For all of my nice salwater gear I'll never forget the days when upgrading from a Zebco 202 to a Zebco 404 was a huge step up for a kid!Catching pans with a 4 lb test on one of those would still probably be pretty fun!Hell I don't even know if Zebco is still around.

Rodehazrd

For all of my nice salwater gear I'll never forget the days when upgrading from a Zebco 202 to a Zebco 404 was a huge step up for a kid!Catching pans with a 4 lb test on one of those would still probably be pretty fun!Hell I don't even know if Zebco is still around.
Hey Floridian hope you and mom are well
Still got my old chrome 33 from the sixties. and a handful of cane poles. I Sink a sack of chicken giblets and come back in two weeks and pluck bluegill and catfish out of the new honey hole with a cane pole. They did that with revenuers in the mountains. feds looking for stills. I just use chicken.
Rodehazrd

packerfan79

Veteran
Chicken never thought of th at for bait. We don't get all those good fish out here. Catfish, rainbow trout when it's stocked, bl7egill, stripped Bass. Large mouth Bass. And of course nasty ass carp. I have a buddy in Eastern Washington, who has 40 lakes and a few rivers within like 50 miles. He is fanatical about fishing. I would go visit but it always turns into a fight with his wack ass Mormon wife. They a always bug us to move up their.

Man I miss fishing.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening fellas'

nice ball there fiddy!
i it looks great and i really like the blond color
/keep it covered so it retains that nice tan look, when exposed to light over time hash will oxidize and turn dark
when you hold a piece in your hands does it soften up?
is that fresh trim you used? it looks pretty wet
/i think ive mentioned it before but i love hash,man!

i dont blame you for taking that extra day off work
man,that looks place like paradice on earth
did rufus and your wife have fun up at the cabin?
i bet there was a lot of great food and fun times around the camp fire
my plants are doing well
the problem is they are still in the veg tent and the autos are starting to flower
i was going to bring the autos over to my buddies place the day we went over for a cook out
that ended up not happening and now i feel like its too late
i still have some beans so im going to crack them and take over seedlings to his house
i have no one but myself to blame ,im just letting other things get in the way of the garden

@packerfan
i remember the stories of your brother in law
it seems like you got caught between a rock and a stupid place
i can dig wanting to help this clown make some dough so he could pay you back, but for him to take a photo of you trimming, especially one with your face in it...
there is just a level of stupid that is beyond belief

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
so me and the mrs took the day off friday and went for a little run through the canyon.
with the crazy heat we have been having here, you kind of look for places that are less exposed or at least have a breeze going.
there is this one spot we really like because if the narrow trails between the coastal sandstone cliffs
its not that far overall, but its pretty much all uphill
/a few loops and you have earned your cheeseburger for the day
hope you guys enjoy!

this is where the canyon starts getting fun

picture.php

View image in gallery

you run between sandstone cliffs that are a couple hundred feet high

its gets really narrow and you have to turn sideways
in some spots its easier to "spidey walk" along the sides of the cliffs.
/kind of like when you were a kid climbing the walls in the hallway

in some places it gets kind of steep, but they added ladders
/the indentations in the walls are hand and footholds, it was better before they added the ladder

once you get to the top you enjoy the view and catch your breath, then do it all over again!

after a few loops, we head on over to in n out or fudruckers and grab a nice fresh burger!
then back to the pad to blaze

packerfan79

Veteran
Umm in and out.

The funny thing is the grower doesn't care. He takes videos in the commercial garden he works at, and puts em on Instagram and Facebook. It's not really that big of a deal my mom just doesn't want to hear about it from my aunt( who judges people who smoke pot but doesn't have a problem taking her idiot kid to get heroin in the middle of the night), my grand ma would probably bitch to.I always get the 3rd degree, how are you paying your bills, how can you afford that.etc.

That canyon looks pretty cool. I heard a lot of the canyons are full of immigrant camps, down in Dago..

We trimmed some serious fire. I am going to have to step up my game. I got a qp of mendobreath, seriously the best ,tastiest weed I have ever smoked. I got my order in for a cut of it. Gonna cost like 50 bucks but it's so worth it. I am keeping 2 ounces for the head.

Rodehazrd

Hey guys
the week is off to a blazing start high humidity and triple digit temps. The powdery Mildew is on every other plant in the forest. Asters and milk weed are almost white. Golden rod and some others totally free of it. How can one plant be immune?
I read Dubi's claim of immunity in his Bangi Haze but don't have any going now to test that out. I do know my friend who is covered up this year on headband and og. but never had this issue with the Liberty Haze from Barneys farm he ran 3 years ago. I don't think there is any way to keep from having spores come inside on our feet and clothes even the fresh air intakes. Keeping humidity low is my best hope I think. It stays mostly below 50 bumps up some when I go dark and temps drop.
Should I be spraying safers now while Im not in flower?
Anyone in this Tribe know these things.
Rodehazrd

Fiddynut

Yeah it was a dui check. We haven't had a checkpoint for years low and behold they do one when I reak of tangie . Yup bro in law is a moron. The wife knows he's an idiot. I am about to staple his fucking lips shut. I only brought him because he owes me money, and I was waiting with my hand out when he got paid.

Sounds like a lot of good fishing their. Man I need more lake and less crappy desert. I love fishing but most of the places around me you can't eat the fish because of algae blooms that are toxic. California is a dirt place.it makes me sick to think about it.
Good morning Packerfan.

Good you got him to pay you. Maybe he will grow up someday and get a clue. I guess I'd love to show off my plants on Facebook if I wasn't worried about the consequences. But that's why we have icmag:).

We don't have DWI checkpoints here. They seem unconstitutional and unamerican to me. I know we don't want people out killing people in cars but we are supposed to be free of unreasonable hassle without any probable cause.

I'm so lucky to have had access to the cabin my whole life. I think everyone needs a special spot to go and enjoy their time. You will find yours. Just have to wait for the right time.

Fiddynut

I'm with you Fiddy give me a cooler full of bluegill or redear any day over a big ole mushy monster fish. I love me some bluegill fritters.
Glad you finally got a good break of weather up there it was due.
I've been looking around for Bodhi stuff and it seems to be a mystery where he actually is. But if access to his lines mean anything GLG must be right next door. Rocky Mtn all out of stock. Attitude has quite a few but GLG is the mother Lode. That Gogi OG keeps calling me.

Hey PF so you're giving the wife the silent treatment. Hows that working for you so far.
I can understand her feeling a diminished stature going in to church that kind of crowd can be very judgmental. I am a recovering Southern Baptist I do know these things.
Even though it was no fault of your own you have to learn to offer your deepest most heartfelt apologies at the drop of a hat. Remember they are all in a state of estrogen overload. You cant fix that just bring flowers and enjoy the fruits and dodge the thorns.
Rodehazrd:tiphat:
Good morning Rodehazrd.

Yep way more action catching a bunch of panfish than trying to catch a Muskie for sure. Some of these guys fish all the time and only catch a couple a year. To each their own I guess. The little ones have plenty of fight to them. I don't really eat fish so it's catch and release for me.

I had so much fun up there I came in to work today and put myself on the calendar for a few more days off around Labor Day.

I recomend GLG for sure. Easy to use, great selections and totally reliable.
I'll post a couple links to some podcasts that bodhi did on sound cloud in the last couple weeks.

Fiddynut

Good morning Floridian.

Yep I remember the old zebco reels. I use to get them tangled all the time and have to take the front off. Something special about a nice simple set up like that. Those were simpler days!

Fiddynut

happening fellas'

nice ball there fiddy!
i it looks great and i really like the blond color
/keep it covered so it retains that nice tan look, when exposed to light over time hash will oxidize and turn dark
when you hold a piece in your hands does it soften up?
is that fresh trim you used? it looks pretty wet
/i think ive mentioned it before but i love hash,man!

i dont blame you for taking that extra day off work
man,that looks place like paradice on earth
did rufus and your wife have fun up at the cabin?
i bet there was a lot of great food and fun times around the camp fire
my plants are doing well
the problem is they are still in the veg tent and the autos are starting to flower
i was going to bring the autos over to my buddies place the day we went over for a cook out
that ended up not happening and now i feel like its too late
i still have some beans so im going to crack them and take over seedlings to his house
i have no one but myself to blame ,im just letting other things get in the way of the garden

@packerfan
i remember the stories of your brother in law
it seems like you got caught between a rock and a stupid place
i can dig wanting to help this clown make some dough so he could pay you back, but for him to take a photo of you trimming, especially one with your face in it...
there is just a level of stupid that is beyond belief
Good morning pop_rocks.

I think it's my best hash run so far. It's like the size of a golf ball. I think letting it dry one more day after scraping it made a big difference. I may have to use a razor to break off pieces though, it seems too dense and solid to just pinch some off.

Thanks for the tip about keeping it out of the light. I love the color as well. Still haven't sampled yet. I'll cut a piece off and roll it in my fingers and see if it gets more playable.

I used the lemon wookie trim that I had frozen right after the trim. Did not dry it. Not sure if 6.6 grams is a good yeild for 5 quarts of leaves or not but it seems ok to me.

Yes I know you are a hash lover and I'm turning into one as well. Before making my own I didn't use to see it around much so still learning the b st ways to enjoy it. I think I need a hash pipe but until I have one I'll just keep putting it on bowls.

I'm glad I was able to take the extra day off. I was sunburnt and a little hung over on Sunday and the ride home would have sucked. I now have 6 days off around Labor Day to go up there. Not sure how I'm going to work that with the plants but I'm thinking my dad can water and adjust the lights for me.

It's a paradise for me up there. My favorite birds, the Eagles and loons were there to keep me entertained. I just love watching the Eagles sore around and catch the updrafts. And watching the loons dive and swim underwater for such distances is awesome. I think they are more at home under water then above it.

My wife and Rufus got up there later than expected on Saturday. She had a long late night at work on Friday and ne des to sleep in a bit before coming up. They had a great time and my wife even had a couple drinks and smoked some buds with me both sat and Sunday. She allmost never smokes anymore and says she dosent like it usually but she was loving it this weekend. Maybe she will be a pot head again someday LOL. Rufus had a great time as well. Chasing squirrels and chip monks, wading in the lake to cool down, and boat rides which he loves. He was a tired pup when he got home Sunday night.

We kept the food pretty simple since we don't want to spend a bunch of time cleaning up there. I did discover a new favorite cheese while there. It's a jack cheese that is inoculated with blue cheese. It has that great blue cheese tast but it is creamy and melts like Monterey Jack. I put it on some burgers and they were epic. I have to find some more of that. Plenty of drinks.

Not sure how the autos will react to going outside. I took the autos to my friends house after they started flowering and they stretched a ton once outside. From like 6" to like 2-1/2' in two weeks. The indoor run I did with them they never got very tall. I haven't seen them in a few days so not sure how the flowers are coming allong. She says they are doing well and still growing and branching a lot. I'll probably have a look tomorrow at them and give them a little tiger bloom for P and K. Might not be so bad to keep them inside in the veg tent and see how they do. Sometimes the schedule just dosent work out, don't be down on yourself. Plenty of time for another round.

Fiddynut

so me and the mrs took the day off friday and went for a little run through the canyon.
with the crazy heat we have been having here, you kind of look for places that are less exposed or at least have a breeze going.
there is this one spot we really like because if the narrow trails between the coastal sandstone cliffs
its not that far overall, but its pretty much all uphill
/a few loops and you have earned your cheeseburger for the day
hope you guys enjoy!

this is where the canyon starts getting fun

you run between sandstone cliffs that are a couple hundred feet high

its gets really narrow and you have to turn sideways
in some spots its easier to "spidey walk" along the sides of the cliffs.
/kind of like when you were a kid climbing the walls in the hallway

in some places it gets kind of steep, but they added ladders
/the indentations in the walls are hand and footholds, it was better before they added the ladder

once you get to the top you enjoy the view and catch your breath, then do it all over again!

after a few loops, we head on over to in n out or fudruckers and grab a nice fresh burger!
then back to the pad to blaze
Good morning pop_rocks.

Is this the place you were talking about a few weeks ago that you didn't get to go to that Sunday? Wow looks really cool. Being on the coast and with a breeze I'd bet it's really nice there. I've not seen anything like that, with the narrow canyons like that. Looks like great exercise and beautiful.

It doesn't look that tall in the pics but a couple hundred feet is some serious canyons. The narrow spots and ladders look really cool. And the spot at the top looks killer as wel. Man you guys are lucky.

I bet your Fitbit came in handy on the hike. How's your daily step count doing?

I'm with you on a fudruckers burger. For a chain place they make some great burgers. I love being able to do your own toppings. For me it's onions, jalapeños and lots of cheese sauce.

Thanks for sharing pop_rocks. I love seeing places with such natural beauty. That place looks beautiful I'd love to hike it myself someday.

Fiddynut

Umm in and out.

The funny thing is the grower doesn't care. He takes videos in the commercial garden he works at, and puts em on Instagram and Facebook. It's not really that big of a deal my mom just doesn't want to hear about it from my aunt( who judges people who smoke pot but doesn't have a problem taking her idiot kid to get heroin in the middle of the night), my grand ma would probably bitch to.I always get the 3rd degree, how are you paying your bills, how can you afford that.etc.

That canyon looks pretty cool. I heard a lot of the canyons are full of immigrant camps, down in Dago..

We trimmed some serious fire. I am going to have to step up my game. I got a qp of mendobreath, seriously the best ,tastiest weed I have ever smoked. I got my order in for a cut of it. Gonna cost like 50 bucks but it's so worth it. I am keeping 2 ounces for the head.
Good afternoon Packerfan.

Sounds like the grower and your bro in law should hang out more. I suppose that it's a little diffrent out there and people don't feel threatened anymore by the cops. I've spent 30 years trying to avoid cops and keeping a low profile to try and stay out of jail so it seems odd to me to attract that kind of attention.

I've heard great things about the mendobreath. I feel kind of isolated here in the Midwest it's usually impossible to find any super great strains like that. I guess I'll just have to learn my shit so I can grow the best around here.

Fiddynut

Just a couple things

Just a couple things

Greetings friends.

I just wanted to put up a couple of pics of Rufus enjoying his boat rides. He is such a good boy and he loves his up north trips. When we go out on the boat he is so chill.

Also I have a couple links to soundcloud podcasts with bodhi. I haven't listened to the second part yet but I enjoyed the first part. Some great topics discussed with the B-man. Great for anyone interested in some of his story. Like Rodehazrd says he is pretty under the radar and there isn't a lot of info about him online. He sounds like a great guy and it's interisting to here his opinion on things and how and why he got into breeding cannabis.

Part 1
https://soundcloud.com/user-9283505...f-bodhi-seeds-nierika-supernatural-selections

Part 2
https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181/bodhi-seeds

packerfan79

Veteran
Good afternoon Packerfan.

Sounds like the grower and your bro in law should hang out more. I suppose that it's a little diffrent out there and people don't feel threatened anymore by the cops. I've spent 30 years trying to avoid cops and keeping a low profile to try and stay out of jail so it seems odd to me to attract that kind of attention.

I've heard great things about the mendobreath. I feel kind of isolated here in the Midwest it's usually impossible to find any super great strains like that. I guess I'll just have to learn my shit so I can grow the best around here.

I wouldn't say everyone is lax with the law enforcement, I have more to lose than most. My idiot bro in law has nothing, except a crappy truck with no 3rd gear that he owes 4 grand to his mom, which he will never pay. Lol. He's constantly a financial and emotional drain on everyone in the family. He gets with psycho women who cause even more drama.

I borrowed 6 grand to build my shed and expenses, but I have paid most of it back.the wife borrowed another 5 or so paid that to. We are the only ones to pay anything back. I have a thing about paying my debts.

That mendobreath is awesome, but prone to mold. I am hoping topping it a few times will reduce the size of the colas enough to keep the mold to a minimum. Their are ways to get cuts to you. Better during the cooler weather.

Hash is awesome, I got some new hash bags recently. They are 20 gallon and all mesh so they drain in under a minute. I use hash to make my rosin. Which I need to make more of.

Latest posts

Latest posts