What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FeelHaze indoor garden ; my quest to find exotic and trippy cannabis cultivars

Which is your favorite sativa strain lineage ?

• Thaï lineage

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • African lineage

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Central American lineage

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters

FeelHaze

Day 21 on 11/13

Plant were transplanted in their final 25L pots. I also did some training with the Panama Haze (left) in order to spread the branches a bit.

1000009797.jpg
1000009795.jpg
1000009794.jpg

PadawanWarrior

LG/

Looking good. Just one suggestion. When you defoliate and lollipop leave as many of the leaves as you can. Just cut off all the runners and shoots. The more leaves you have the more reserves the plant has. It helps more in soil grows than hydro. But keep up the good work.
:canabis:
That definitely helps me to have a bit of a buffer with those extra fan leaves on the lowers. It shows deficiency there first (for some nutes) so I can feed and get alittle extra time.
But if you have things dialed in, it's unnecessary.
@FeelHaze plants basically look perfect at this point, imo.

PadawanWarrior

That definitely helps me to have a bit of a buffer with those extra fan leaves on the lowers. It shows deficiency there first (for some nutes) so I can feed and get alittle extra time.
I agree they look great. I just mentioned it since it's so easy to develop deficiencies in late flower with organics. Now would ge a good time to top dress too.

FeelHaze

Looking good. Just one suggestion. When you defoliate and lollipop leave as many of the leaves as you can. Just cut off all the runners and shoots. The more leaves you have the more reserves the plant has. It helps more in soil grows than hydro. But keep up the good work.
:canabis:

Its a good suggestion !

This run I did not defoliate like I used to do in the past with hybrid plants. Those sats don't need it as their internodal space is real good and their thin leaf blades allow good light penetration and air circulation. Still, as you notices, I lollipopped the plants.

Maybe next run I could clean the bottom shoots while keeping the fan leaves.

Thank you friend.

FeelHaze

They are not 100% perfect but close to it. Soil is a bit too hot and there is some burn at the tip of the leaves.

Thank you for the positive feedback 🙏

Last edited:

FeelHaze

I agree they look great. I just mentioned it since it's so easy to develop deficiencies in late flower with organics. Now would ge a good time to top dress too.

I transplanted 10 days ago from 6L pots to 26L pots so they have plenty of food right now. Maybe a bit too much ( dark foliage, burning at the tip of the leaves ). I will see how it goes and reconsider top dressing later on. Those are really long flowering strains so we have a lot of time ahead ( GT is a10-14 weeker and PH is a 14-16 weeker ).

What do you like to give to your plants when you top dress ?

PadawanWarrior

I transplanted 10 days ago from 6L pots to 26L pots so they have plenty of food right now. Maybe a bit too much ( dark foliage, burning at the tip of the leaves ). I will see how it goes and reconsider top dressing later on. Those are really long flowering strains so we have a lot of time ahead ( GT is a10-14 weeker and PH is a 14-16 weeker ).

What do you like to give to your plants when you top dress ?
I give mine all kinds of stuff but any good all purpose mix would work. Something like Dr. Earth, or whatever's local. If I was you I'd top dress 1-2 TBLS of something every couple weeks. It takes awhile for it to breakdown. That way you'll stay ahead of it. I prefer to give less but more often anymore. That way if I overdo something I can correct it faster.

What looks like a P deficiency just started showing up on one of my flowering plants the other day so today I gave it 1/2 cup 0-7-0 bat guano mixed into water. Guano works pretty quick so it should stop spreading in a week or so. I was about to post a pic of it over in my GG4 thread so you should check it out.
https://www.icmag.com/threads/gg4-monster-crop.18131341/

Last edited:

FeelHaze

Day 34 in the flowering stage.

We still had a good amount of stretching during week 5. I raised the light up to the ceiling after noticing some early light stress symptoms at the top of the higher branches of the Golden Tiger.

1000010216.jpg

1000010217.jpg

FeelHaze

I give mine all kinds of stuff but any good all purpose mix would work. Something like Dr. Earth, or whatever's local. If I was you I'd top dress 1-2 TBLS of something every couple weeks. It takes awhile for it to breakdown. That way you'll stay ahead of it. I prefer to give less but more often anymore. That way if I overdo something I can correct it faster.

What looks like a P deficiency just started showing up on one of my flowering plants the other day so today I gave it 1/2 cup 0-7-0 bat guano mixed into water. Guano works pretty quick so it should stop spreading in a week or so. I was about to post a pic of it over in my GG4 thread so you should check it out.
https://www.icmag.com/threads/gg4-monster-crop.18131341/

I will check your thread fo sure !