What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FeelHaze indoor garden ; my quest to find exotic and trippy cannabis cultivars

Which is your favorite sativa strain lineage ?

• Thaï lineage

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • African lineage

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Central American lineage

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters

FeelHaze

A simple question, why do you use 25 liter pots instead of 7 or 11? Thank you

I'm not good at feeding and those pure sativas tend to be more sensible to liquid nutes so I avoid it as much as possible.

Like a lot of growers, I grow plants in smaller pots up until the end of the first trimester of flowering (stretch). Restricting the roots tends to limit the vertical growth a bit. After that, I repot in big pot with plenty of new soil so the plant have a lot of food to form big juicy buds. Plus the added soil buffer the PH and prevent early deficiencies. Just avoid overwatering.

Only problem is its not budget friendly bit I don't grow many plants so ...

"I always recommend to outdoor growers growing tropical sativas in small/moderate sized pots to start the tropical sativas late on the season, or keep them during veg in small pots and then only transplant to bigger final pot when the flowering stretching is over. In that way you can control better their size, and they will have plenty of nutrients and new space for the roots to face a bountiful and healthy flowering process after the final transplant. These tips also work to grow tropical sativas indoors" (from Dubi in the Panama Haze thread, ICMAG, 2020).

Last edited:

FeelHaze

The divas, day 45 on 11/13.

Golden Tiger's aroma is getting more pronounced. It's really Malawi like. Pure oily smell (motor oil, vegetable oil).

1000010771.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts