What's new

Farmerlion's; Just A Grow, Ya Know

Bio boy

Bio Boy, when you ferment a tea, certain microbes are eating other microbes during that time. Those microbes that are being eaten outside of your soil are never going to be nutrients in your soil....The exudates that gather microbes to be scrubbed of their nutrients miss out on those food sources.

Tell me something, how do you know when the tea is fermented to perfection??? You don't. You have been (stoner logiced) into a term thinking it somehow makes the tea better. This is the disinformation I am trying to clear up in the cannabis industry. Think of it this way 🤔 The cream rises to the top.

If you are fermenting past the cream you are never getting the best sugars and nutrients to the root system to be used as nourishment. Other microbes are eating them and dying then the 2nd strongest population of microbes eats their preferred food source. By this time you are settling for 2nd to 3rd best food sources for your plants. Yes those are beneficial.

Here's a more vivid analogy, forgive me ladies it's graphic but I'm trying to make my point clear to everybody who has been mislead on Teas.

1. Microbe group, hot sex with the person of your dreams.

2. Sex with your spouse after 30 years of marriage.

3. Prison sex against your will.

In the end like Charlie Manson once said. There's lot's of sex in prison, it might not be the kind you want, but it's sex.

Okay I have stated this principle as plainly as I can. Let's not miss out on #1 & #2 there is enough people in the world trying to #3 us every day at work or in life in general.

Peace farmerlion
I was under the assumption they break down in to more usable aminos and nutrients as all organics arnt absorbable until they breakdown to the inorganic stages , and each microbes waste and consumptions being the key to releasing the next level, like with a cider the alcahol isn’t present till fermentation happens and the gravity drops to 1 ,further and you get vinegar ofc so I do see a limit to how far a ferment can go but vinegar usualy comes when oxygen is introduced .
my plant ferments I gauge by when the airlock stops and some stoner knowledge of they say 4 weeks then I do a smell test to see if it’s smeling good , normally fish bones are digested I use pineapple for bromline and papaya for Papin enzymes as they aid the breakdown and I can’t digest bones fully without them, a ph test showing a 4.5 or less indicates microbial actions are coming to an end so I then drop the ph when it stopa changing withnphosporic acid to 3.5 to stabilise and stop microbe action if I don’t the bottles explode in days if I do there safe for years , microbes become active again once you add a small amount to water as the ph rises and they wake up and as long as there is food they work their asses off lol, I’d have assumed it the same for the other recipes too wherebonce fermented they only seem to need small amounts in water to get crazy harvests ? I love science I’m not knocking your method just want to understand so please I hope you don’t take offence curiosity rules me ,
bow if that didn’t work how do the king nuts grow amazing weed still?

I know when I use mbp not to add it to water as it turns to vinegar instantly lol 12 hrs and that shits changing but I know adding it to my soil is amazingly beneficial and worms go nuts for it but it doesn’t alter the ph that way I don’t know why

I fed my beet water to my allotment n it grew allover ha i am using bio bizz which is fermented plant shit basically knf recipes of fermentation that seem to work well they saved my plants from death one is kelp one is beets and that’s about it I think lol

I am testing various grow methods and I am tempted to test this bloody shopping basket style grow as this style is what drew me to organic “ everything they needs in the store “ in lockdown getting nutrient was impossible we drive 180 miles to get some so the store grow appealed lol

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I was under the assumption they break down in to more usable aminos and nutrients as all organics arnt absorbable until they breakdown to the inorganic stages , and each microbes waste and consumptions being the key to releasing the next level, like with a cider the alcahol isn’t present till fermentation happens and the gravity drops to 1 ,further and you get vinegar ofc so I do see a limit to how far a ferment can go but vinegar usualy comes when oxygen is introduced .
my plant ferments I gauge by when the airlock stops and some stoner knowledge of they say 4 weeks then I do a smell test to see if it’s smeling good , normally fish bones are digested I use pineapple for bromline and papaya for Papin enzymes as they aid the breakdown and I can’t digest bones fully without them, a ph test showing a 4.5 or less indicates microbial actions are coming to an end so I then drop the ph when it stopa changing withnphosporic acid to 3.5 to stabilise and stop microbe action if I don’t the bottles explode in days if I do there safe for years , microbes become active again once you add a small amount to water as the ph rises and they wake up and as long as there is food they work their asses off lol, I’d have assumed it the same for the other recipes too wherebonce fermented they only seem to need small amounts in water to get crazy harvests ? I love science I’m not knocking your method just want to understand so please I hope you don’t take offence curiosity rules me ,
bow if that didn’t work how do the king nuts grow amazing weed still?

I know when I use mbp not to add it to water as it turns to vinegar instantly lol 12 hrs and that shits changing but I know adding it to my soil is amazingly beneficial and worms go nuts for it but it doesn’t alter the ph that way I don’t know why

I fed my beet water to my allotment n it grew allover ha i am using bio bizz which is fermented plant shit basically knf recipes of fermentation that seem to work well they saved my plants from death one is kelp one is beets and that’s about it I think lol

I am testing various grow methods and I am tempted to test this bloody shopping basket style grow as this style is what drew me to organic “ everything they needs in the store “ in lockdown getting nutrient was impossible we drive 180 miles to get some so the store grow appealed lol
Bio Boy,
Let's look at the biggest differences in what I'm doing and you are relating Tea's to, from my understanding.

1. (And I take no offense, I'm here to teach scientifically proven standards by five different Doctors.
Dr. Elaine Ingham 40 + years research.
Dr. James White 30 +years research Rutgers University.
Dr. Allison Justice 20+years research
Dr.Faust at Bio Ag 30 + years research
Dr. Maynard Murray 40 + years research and author of Fertility from the Ocean Deep.

I'm going off of these doctors published works that I have carefully studied for hundreds of hours.

King Nuts might have beautiful plants, I telling you they could be better. He's not wrong, he could be more right.
2. I'm not making Tea's. I'm using Fungal Repositories. I'm simply trying to tell you and every other grower on this beautiful planet how Tea's actually work. Fermenting costs you valuable nutrients and energies to the plant. This is a simple truth. Anybody claiming that a certain number of hours, days or weeks that something ferments is the ideal amount of time is being fooled by pride. One simple truth my friends is nature knows more about it's nutritional needs and times of those needs than we ever will.

We all get that nitrogen needs are higher in vegetative growth than in the flowering cycle. And that Potassium needs increase during the flowering cycle to a point. There's a hundred variables depending upon the specific requirements of genetics that we don't understand.

(Tea's only have one delivery of specific and finite compounds from their make-up. ) Because they are linear in decomposition. I will state this again. The dominant microbes in a tea will eat their preferred food source. As that food source is depleted another microbe becomes dominant and eats it's preferred food source and this process continues until it becomes anaerobic or depleted of nutritional value depending upon environmental conditions.

Regardless of what you have been told and by whatever amazing grower told you their opinion. The above paragraph is simply the whole truth on how Tea's really work. We can cut in part way through cycle and get good results. My friends I'm not here to help anybody stop at being a decent, better or good grower.

My goal and passion is to have resources available for free. So that any and every grower on the planet can have their best grows ever, every time they plant a seed. Seed quality is a huge foundation, I Highly recommend Ace seeds.

Soil preperation is a huge part of your foundation. I highly recommend Fungal Repositories.

Nutrients for hydroponics is a huge part of their foundation. Many of the previous world record holders for Pumpkins and Tomatoes comes from Sea-90 Ocean Mineral Salts used in hydroponic systems.

I use these same products in my fungal repositories in a greatly reduced amount, with great results. Again genetics play a huge role in harvest results. My focus as you know has been on the if any communications between dark septate endophytes and the mycelium in the Rhizosphere. Is there chemical communications between the mycelium and the cannabinoids? I don't need the nutrient levels on BLAST to figure this out.

Bio boy go back and read read your post and look at how many things you have admitted that you monitor and check on a regular basis. Dear God my friend that would wear me the F out! I don't have the time or energy for that stuff. Let the microbial colonies in the soil do all that for you. Have a cup of coffee, smoke a fat one sitting on top of a bucket smiling at your plants. I promise they will be smiling back at you my friend.

I'm going to end here as I have a feeding post to do yet. If I didn't make all things as clear as I tried to please ask me to clarify that detail, I happily will.
Peace my friends
farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello my Ace family,
What a beautiful day of sunshine here today! I went to town with Mrs.Lion and found eggs and watermelons on sale. So needless to say the girls got a 3 egg and watermelon smoothie when we got home.

Since the watermelon was large enough to do two rounds of smoothies that's exactly what they got. I did the 3 eggs in the first smoothie and just watermelon in the second smoothie. Tomorrow morning I will give the girls fresh rain water out of my three barrels that I collect in. Before I water in the morning I will clean the soil surface of each grow bag as I noticed a few gnats in the greenhouse this evening. It doesn't take long for them to find a spot under some moist plant materials to call home.

With recent potato and banana smoothies my PK needs are fully met for a while. I might wait a day or two and give the girls another double watermelon smoothie. So there is no confusion I will explain how the fungal repositories work within the Rhizosphere. On the first page of this thread there's two pictures of the fungal colonies in the repositories. (Go look then come back), so we are all on the same page.

Okay so when you use a naturally sweet plant (beets, watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries, potatoes or bananas) these are the most common for me. I did use fresh caught fish early in the season and that requires longer term decomposition.

Pertaining to fruits the plant itself has already been processed by the plant. The meat of the plant is fully available when emulsified for quick uptake by the exudates within the roots ejaculated into the Rhizosphere and taken back up again inside the root hairs and cleaned by superoxides that strip the nutrients and even the cell walls off the microbes. They are re ejaculated into the Rhizosphere where a new cell wall is formed and microorganisms reattach to the cell walls and this cycle continues throughout the life of the plant.

The sugars that have been produced by the smoothie plants are ready for consumption immediately upon being attached to a microbe. This process expedites the entire feeding process and doesn't use up valuable energy by the plant waiting for nutrients. This is like having a delivery service show up to your house with incredible food that you didn't order yet, and it's always exactly what you wanted. That's how Fungal Repositories work.
Peace farmerlion
20230829_195341.jpg
20230829_195327.jpg
20230829_185730.jpg
20230829_180522.jpg
20230829_180503.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Here is another picture, I thought I had taken more. Tonight I used three 18 packs of eggs that were on sale. Eggs are like steroids in the soil for microbial colonies. The long term benefits to the soil is amazing.

Have a great week my friends and if anyone else has any questions feel free to ask. I have some State compliance papers to fill out for my charity and turn in by the 1st so I might not have a post for a day or so.
Peace farmerlion
20230829_180451.jpg

Bio boy

Here is another picture, I thought I had taken more. Tonight I used three 18 packs of eggs that were on sale. Eggs are like steroids in the soil for microbial colonies. The long term benefits to the soil is amazing.

Have a great week my friends and if anyone else has any questions feel free to ask. I have some State compliance papers to fill out for my charity and turn in by the 1st so I might not have a post for a day or so.
Peace farmerlion
View attachment 18883733
Reading the kerbs cycle atm lol, nuts stuff so as I see that your molasses potato banana mix will basicly feed the kreb cycle with carbs and sugars which increase the plants respiration and nutrient absorbing properties,
would I at 8wk flower be too late to add a potato drink ? My worms do need feeding lol

watching kreb cycle he listed all these in the video lol and made me run to my cupboard should I be feeding this my plants then ? Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Reading the kerbs cycle atm lol, nuts stuff so as I see that your molasses potato banana mix will basicly feed the kreb cycle with carbs and sugars which increase the plants respiration and nutrient absorbing properties,
would I at 8wk flower be too late to add a potato drink ? My worms do need feeding lol

watching kreb cycle he listed all these in the video lol and made me run to my cupboard should I be feeding this my plants then ? Lol

Yes my friend, potatoes and a banana smoothies are green gold for plants. A small potato or half a large potato. Blend for at least 60 seconds on the highest setting.

Then a day or so later yo can use about a 1/3 of a banana skin and all on high for 60 and watch them light up. The sugars and Potassium are visible in effects within 6 hours.

It you don't make a hole for a colony to form and only top dress and water in. Be sure to remove the dried plant pulp the next day as gnats will make a home under them.

You will love the flavor enhancement.
Peace farmerlion

Bio boy

Yes my friend, potatoes and a banana smoothies are green gold for plants. A small potato or half a large potato. Blend for at least 60 seconds on the highest setting.

Then a day or so later yo can use about a 1/3 of a banana skin and all on high for 60 and watch them light up. The sugars and Potassium are visible in effects within 6 hours.

It you don't make a hole for a colony to form and only top dress and water in. Be sure to remove the dried plant pulp the next day as gnats will make a home under them.

You will love the flavor enhancement.
Peace farmerlion
So blend a small potato let it sit for a day (should I add my lab ?) then add a 1/3 banana skin to the day old mix and blend again ? Or are these different mixes?
do they need to be dieluted ?

I have a barky mulch the worms play in I can pull aside and set it below, worm cast kills gnats fast if ya lay a cm over top n water they all die off I find

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
So blend a small potato let it sit for a day (should I add my lab ?) then add a 1/3 banana skin to the day old mix and blend again ? Or are these different mixes?
do they need to be dieluted ?

I have a barky mulch the worms play in I can pull aside and set it below, worm cast kills gnats fast if ya lay a cm over top n water they all die off I find
Yes you can do the feedings separately or combine them and use 1/4 of each per blender full of water.
Peace brother 🙏 farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Good morning my Ace family!

The girls just had some fresh rain water and their pictures taken. The cedar smell from the Lebanese x Malawi genetics is the most dominant smell in the greenhouse.

Also the lighter chlorophyll pigmented of those plants has less trichome production than does the darker green plants of the same line. The lighter plants also have more of a melon aromatics to them.

The Mother of Pearl female has lighter pigment and good trichome production. The Baglung Nepalese has purple hues coming into the fading leaves, and has a beautiful fruity smell all of her own.

The first picture is the darkest Lebanese x Auto Malawi. The second and third pictures are of the Mother of Pearl from different angles.
peace farmerlion
20230901_101531.jpg
20230901_101608.jpg
20230901_101632.jpg
20230901_101643.jpg
20230901_101656.jpg
20230901_101710.jpg

Theorganicguy

Here is a few more that are closer. I hope you all have a wonderful upcoming weekend. We will be busy with our charity and the drawing for the raffle we had been selling tickets for. I hope you are all blessed and safe this Labor Day weekend 🙏
Peace farmerlion
View attachment 18884663 View attachment 18884664 View attachment 18884665 View attachment 18884666 View attachment 18884667 View attachment 18884668
I'm speechless, Lion! That Lebanese x Auto Malawi wouldn't end! It's a bloody skyscraper! Hats off to you and to your green thumb!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello friends,
After two days of giving out cotton candy and popcorn momma Lion and myself have closed out our charity efforts for the 2023 charity year. I am very thankful to have raised enough money to buy at least 5 Cold Caps and maybe 6 depending on the price that Paxman will let me purchase the equipment from them for our Oncology Department.

Today was kids day and 50 bikes were given away to children in attendance. There was multiple bouncy houses set up and another supporter provided ice cream bars and sandwiches for the kids as well.

I hope all of you that celebrate labor day weekend had a wonderful time with friends and family.

Peace farmerlion &Mrs Lion.

20230902_135529.jpg
20230902_135544.jpg
20230902_135549.jpg
20230902_135552.jpg
20230902_135534.jpg

vermontman

Good morning my Ace family!

The girls just had some fresh rain water and their pictures taken. The cedar smell from the Lebanese x Malawi genetics is the most dominant smell in the greenhouse.

Also the lighter chlorophyll pigmented of those plants has less trichome production than does the darker green plants of the same line. The lighter plants also have more of a melon aromatics to them.

The Mother of Pearl female has lighter pigment and good trichome production. The Baglung Nepalese has purple hues coming into the fading leaves, and has a beautiful fruity smell all of her own.

The first picture is the darkest Lebanese x Auto Malawi. The second and third pictures are of the Mother of Pearl from different angles.
peace farmerlion
View attachment 18884656 View attachment 18884657 View attachment 18884658 View attachment 18884659 View attachment 18884662 View attachment 18884661
Look at you go!!!
Awesome work there Farmer!

Bio boy

Hello friends,
After two days of giving out cotton candy and popcorn momma Lion and myself have closed out our charity efforts for the 2023 charity year. I am very thankful to have raised enough money to buy at least 5 Cold Caps and maybe 6 depending on the price that Paxman will let me purchase the equipment from them for our Oncology Department.

Today was kids day and 50 bikes were given away to children in attendance. There was multiple bouncy houses set up and another supporter provided ice cream bars and sandwiches for the kids as well.

I hope all of you that celebrate labor day weekend had a wonderful time with friends and family.

Peace farmerlion &Mrs Lion.

View attachment 18885805 View attachment 18885807 View attachment 18885808 View attachment 18885809 View attachment 18885810
Wow your Oncology Department.supports cannabis ?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
@shiva82 and @vermontman

Thank you both for stopping by this thread. Life will get back to a little slower pace going into this week. I have a meeting on Tuesday with the owner of SeaAgri Solutions about bringing him to icmag as a vendor.

His companies product that I have used for several years now in conjunction with my Fungal Repositories is Sea-90 Ocean Minerals. I'm hoping to form a very productive alliance and bring the highest quality nutrients to the masses.

My goal is to dramatically improve the quality of cannabis that you are growing and smoking with your friends.
Peace farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Wow your Oncology Department.supports cannabis ?
Our Oncology Department needs supported and every single woman that goes through breast cancer deserves my best efforts to help them keep their hair while going through chemotherapy.

I've never discussed cannabis with them, it might hinder what I can do for them. People with cancer know other people with cancer, you can network and chat about cannabis with something in common.

The reason I created Fungal Repositories was to improve every aspect of my growing and be able to show growers that synthetics is not the most productive, efficient and cost effective way to get the highest quality fluorescence.
Peace brother 🙏
farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey all please celebrate with me. I raised enough money to purchase 5 Cold Caps from Paxman the cancer treatment manufacturer. When I told them of my charities work to support their companies product as a gift for women with breast cancer.

They wrote back and said they would pay for all the treatments of the next five women with breast cancer at our local hospital. All I can say is Praise God Thank you Jesus!!!
Thank you Paxman !
Peace farmerlion