What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UBER21

Raistlin Majere said:
asher1er ~ PhillyPride ~ potparty ~ YwouldntI ~ WAMEN ~ MOneYMiKe ~ rastabuds ~ Herbalistic ~ Xtra ~ :kewlpics: :rasta:

UBER21 ~ bro you caught me just after a serious bake sesson tonight :muahaha:
testing some samples i cut over a week ago :joint: i like !!

:rasta:

oooops my bad brosky..........I knew u were up to something........lmao....good chunky funky colas........

asher1er

Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
asher1er ~ PhillyPride ~ potparty ~ YwouldntI ~ WAMEN ~ MOneYMiKe ~ rastabuds ~ Herbalistic ~ Xtra ~ :kewlpics: :rasta:

UBER21 ~ bro you caught me just after a serious bake sesson tonight :muahaha:
testing some samples i cut over a week ago :joint: i like !!

:rasta:

Thanks Raistlin, what you got hangin there?:joint:

R

Raistlin Majere

no problem :friends:
i just haven't been smoking lately, and got real sleapy real fast
:muahaha: c-ya soon bro

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Great pics everyone! I like the purps, Philly!
Herbalistic! You have some unique shit there, i like they way they look!! Congrats!
Raistlin - bomb weed! What strain is that hangin there?

jipedestran - I had a huge mite problem through the end of flower. When you dry your buds, the mites will leave because plant isn't alive anymore. You won't really find em on dried buds. I wouldn't worry about them too much!

- SubN

xOOx

hey you fuckemerz!

keep up the pics!! all i can say is ballz

..loving it. i hope they all smoke as good as they look. herbalistic, nice sativas! how's the buzz on em?

jiped: i wouldn't worry about it. i heard that by hanging the plants old school the mites may climb upwards and out of the buds (if they aren't dead) anyways and if you smoke a few .. just a little burnt protien. like some extra nurishment vitamins in the buds for your health, lol. dude, i'm sure we've all smoked mites, gnats, fertz, who the hell knows what is in any commercial from time to time. a little bug never killed anyone, maybe it will give you a mite buzz because they are ingesting the thc while they munch on the leaves. although, it's preferable if you wipe them out for next time, lol. a few hot shot no pest strips from lowes/homedepot doesn't take em out? it works if the mite population isn't high. and i've done research on its active ingredient. i know there is controversy, but in my research i've found it has a half life of only 2-4 days on food crops, and plants were tested systematically for any residual. so it's used right in the greenhouses on spinach, lettuce, up to a week before harvest for consumption. its toxic if you breath it all the time, sure, but it doesn't hang around for long after the strip is packed up. it doesn't seem to work on fungas gnats.but most spiders are victimized by it.

xoox

J

jipedestran

thanks for the responses folks

also, last night I noticed that a large number of mites had gathered at the top of the plant where it was hanging (by top I mean bottom or cut base, I hang em whole for about a week before cutting them apart) so, xoox what you heard was correct

I really only wanted to let two of the plants go for a few more days to see a little more amber. the kona mist, I was pushing out for experimentation. cutting them was no big deal. I'll get them next time. my clones are on a Neem regime and look good.

peace
jip

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
well the Fl thread seems a lil quite(not surprised after all the raids, fires, an any other f*cked up situations we got going on) Lol so i went to take some more pics but batteries died so only got a couple...I know i know boring ass pics no buds but hey it helps me keep track allright? :joint:

All you F.U.C.K.E.Mer's keep the pics coming and may all you lucky b*tches Enjoy the Nugs n Jugs for me!! :joint: :joint:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
xOOx said:
hey you fuckemerz!

keep up the pics!! all i can say is ballz

..loving it. i hope they all smoke as good as they look. herbalistic, nice sativas! how's the buzz on em?

jiped: i wouldn't worry about it. i heard that by hanging the plants old school the mites may climb upwards and out of the buds (if they aren't dead) anyways and if you smoke a few .. just a little burnt protien. like some extra nurishment vitamins in the buds for your health, lol. dude, i'm sure we've all smoked mites, gnats, fertz, who the hell knows what is in any commercial from time to time. a little bug never killed anyone, maybe it will give you a mite buzz because they are ingesting the thc while they munch on the leaves. although, it's preferable if you wipe them out for next time, lol. a few hot shot no pest strips from lowes/homedepot doesn't take em out? it works if the mite population isn't high. and i've done research on its active ingredient. i know there is controversy, but in my research i've found it has a half life of only 2-4 days on food crops, and plants were tested systematically for any residual. so it's used right in the greenhouses on spinach, lettuce, up to a week before harvest for consumption. its toxic if you breath it all the time, sure, but it doesn't hang around for long after the strip is packed up. it doesn't seem to work on fungas gnats.but most spiders are victimized by it.

xoox

i have to agree

i just harvested some bud with mites on and ive seen them climbing upwards to get out of the bud. very little bugs stay on the flowers and the rest dies (hopefully) in your drying room looking for some more plants to colonyze.
I was thinking id sell them buds but i think i will smoke them all cause they seem to be the best ones too :laughing:

Herbalistic you got some conoisseur sativas in there :yes: yumm

big up to the rest of the crew :wave:

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

bomb ass pics f.u.c.k.e.m crizew that grape ape is rockin yo.
i get a urge to buy more beans everytime im in here!all these flavors
get me goin yo.great job fellaz the amount of different killer in here is unbelievable!
its the A list of herbs in here yo,hehe.peace-Y-

spadedNfaded

Veteran
i hear ya Ywould'tI! everytime i come in i get new ideas for crosses and more wanted strains! hahaha

I'm seriously looking to get some Rez shit soon but it's totalling $200! i want Alpha Diesel, Chem Double D, and double strawberry D. I'm looking for both males and fems from them!!! hehe

- SubN

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran

Check out my grow and see what I popped.

There is some NYC "Piff in there...

EDIT: Herbalistic - WTF are you DOING pollinating that Destroyer with Purple Kush??? That might end the world like in Ghostbusters and crossing the streams! You're opening Dimension X. The Technodrome!

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:

Check out my grow and see what I popped.

There is some NYC "Piff in there...

EDIT: Herbalistic - WTF are you DOING pollinating that Destroyer with Purple Kush??? That might end the world like in Ghostbusters and crossing the streams! You're opening Dimension X. The Technodrome!

whats your germination process? i got some beans but dont even wanna pop em i tend to kick my self in the ass everytime i attempt to pop beans and i screw them all up :bashhead:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Representing the Tri-State area to the fullest!

Representing the Tri-State area to the fullest!

1- Moms, all different, representing 45 strains held in mother form
2- On deck, ready to go out to the medical community
3- One of the labs
4- We all know what the spice of life is... (okay yeah I admit there's a jar of BlockHead in there somewhere... lol)

Mad props to the East Coast crowd keeping it real under draconian laws. Keep up the good fight everyone.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Distilled water with Superthive mixed @ the equivalent of 1ml per gallon.

I use plain white paper towels without any ink or designs, folded in whatever way so that I can open them up easily to check and they are surrounded by at least 4 or 5 layers on each side.

I always wear latex gloves and am careful (but don't stress it too much). I wet half the paper towel in the Superthrive and water and then lay it flat on a clean surface.

I arrange the seeds putting them in rows for easy counting and examination and then fold over the dry end, patting it down and sealing the seeds.

I will put that paper towel wad directly into a platic baggie and label it.

I have a heating pad used for aching muscels that gets way too hot and would cook the seeds.

So I take a folded bath towel and lay it on top of the heating pad, then arrange the seeds on the towel.

This keeps the seeds slightly warmer than say on top of your computer monitor.

It speeds up the germination process and I've found it useful it attempting to germinate older seeds, but you do have to check them regularly and make sure they don't get too warm and they don't form any molds or fungi.

I just wet those seeds last night. I will check them tommorrow night. I'll update my thread to let you know what popped. Some of the seeds I'm germinating are several years old so I have my fingers crossed...

xOOx

nice pics stinkyattic!

very neat and clean and everything tagged so nicely. seems like every door in your attic has plants coming out of it. now all you have to do is clean all that moss off your roof, lol. that's just too much to handle for me though, you really gotta live it eh. respect.

you mention going out to medical community? tri-state medical? or you ship out to cali/med states? is the med scene underground here something i'm missing?

ART- i got my eye on those piff's! tagged your thread.

xoox

asher1er

Veteran
stinkyattic said:
1- Moms, all different, representing 45 strains held in mother form
2- On deck, ready to go out to the medical community
3- One of the labs
4- We all know what the spice of life is... (okay yeah I admit there's a jar of BlockHead in there somewhere... lol)

Mad props to the East Coast crowd keeping it real under draconian laws. Keep up the good fight everyone.

Damn nice stinky!! Is that Canna Aqua i see on your shelf?

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Fire- Eh pride cometh before a fall. And if I got a big head, all my sox hats that are perfectly nice and dirty with the brims curled and fitted JUST RIGHT would have to be replaced... and that would be tragic! :(

xOOx- The med thing locally is lower than underground. It's like, in a mine shaft under a subway under a bear's den. After all, VT has only been doin' the thang for a couple years now. And thanks a MEMORY for bringing up my roof!! I was TRYING to ignore it until it collapsed under its own weight... 3 layers of shingles... code enforcement would have KITTENS!!!! :spank:How ya like my asbestos tile living room? It's all the rage at IKEA this year ;) hahaha!!!

Asher- yeah. The Canna Aqua works like a fucking charm on my local tap water, no twiddling around with anything. When I do a hydro run, it's a modular containerized vertical NFT over hydroton, 12 pods (6" black nursery pots) per 5 gallon pail res.

Thanks for the props folks!

Last edited:

xOOx

stink, lol. are all grow chicks so neat and organized?

i like the bakers rack, from lowes right? i have a 4 shelfer myself, but not the painted steel one, lol. everyone take notice how 1 shop fluro does all those plants, that's all ya need for clones and moms. you could have 4 shelves of clones, 400+ clones, 20/40 moms, etc, with 4 shop lights, and one 4 shelf bakers rack taking up no space at all, $80 .. and it's not even right on top of them like you'd think it would need to be.

xoox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts