What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
hey vin .. i didnt know the kit was based on concentrated grape juice and it makes al lil better in my mind but i wouldnt call it wine anyways.. my family made wine for several decades and i have the process clear in my mind and i dont think im fooling when i say if it aint made in the original way its a wine-like beverage and not wine.
By the way im a fan of every homemade good and its cool to see that you are working to get yourself some homemade wine trying to reach a good quality level and trying to have your own wine backup for the year. Big Props for that.
and id be really curious to try that wine that you make so i could speak about something that ive experienced..

PS . Hey Fome nice to see you around and thx for the K. ITs always a pleasure to see you around :wave:

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:
schweet gonna grab tha 30 joint cloner,nice chit mang........Mm

becareful i think its the 30 site that people have heat issues with when it comes to the water temp. Something about that they use the same pump from the 60site in the 30 unless they caught onto it and changed it allready :joint:

G

some pictures from some dried nugget, first 2 are a NL strain, last 3 are dsd pheno taht was very crystatlly but didn't yield good.

U

UBER21

MOneYMiKe said:
Heya fuckemer's clone shots for those who care
Bodhi cut ?dunno calyxy.....

bastard k

SDIBL

CCxSp2.0

reciently gifted by a KIND soul...peace,and thank you

latesky...................Mm

MM nice gifts homie CHRISTMAS in may.........lol..........

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice pics PhillyP,u love ur graper's,pot party ph maby?good looking out on the 30 will get backatcha on that......ohhh sweet cindy,sourbub bx3,bog fan?...BOG's tha man..maby oneday...........Mm

Y

YwouldntI

wattup fellaz, just slidin through on some wake and bake sheeet.heres to the fuckem crew,salu.peace-Y-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
H3ARD THAT!!Bossman...................btw finally learned how to check rep thank you to all my HOMIE'S big ups.......Mm

Last edited:
J

jipedestran

fucking mites

fucking mites

Well,
here is some more bitching
found mites on one of my Umberger Oranges in the Flower Room. FUCK

I am always wearing welding goggles when I am in the flower because of the vertical 1000. when I popped them off, I noticed the telltale yellow specks on some of the leaves.

So I chopped her and the neighboring plant. Very little evidence of Mite work, anyone out there have comments regarding what I can expect from smoking some of these mited buds? They were on like day 55 anyway, very indica looking stuff.

I smoke most of what I grow and give away the rest, looks like I will be doling out the Mite Bud.

I am also chopping my Kona Mist, that was going to be an extended flower.

What can a grower do????

PHILLY, Fine pics again--I see that string. I understands....

peace
jip

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Viva La FUCK EM :headbange

Swazi Rooibard, landrace cultivar from Africa afta 73 daze

Her daughter flowered as a a rooted clone after 82 daze

Original Haze x Malawi Gold AKA Malahazi afta 73 daze

Destroyer afta 82 daze, pollinated with Purple Kush:

Mixed Purps & Neville´s Haze drysift

Krome´s Triangle x NL x Leopard Kush x Pure Kush, or NL x Leopard Kush x Pure Kush x Blockhead, dont know for sure because friend did mix the plants, but inspect Blockhead cross because of the smell, first time flowering her myself, but couple dank shots for good ol´guys :rasta:

After couple days in 12/12

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
jipedestran said:
Well,
here is some more bitching
found mites on one of my Umberger Oranges in the Flower Room. FUCK

I am always wearing welding goggles when I am in the flower because of the vertical 1000. when I popped them off, I noticed the telltale yellow specks on some of the leaves.

So I chopped her and the neighboring plant. Very little evidence of Mite work, anyone out there have comments regarding what I can expect from smoking some of these mited buds? They were on like day 55 anyway, very indica looking stuff.

I smoke most of what I grow and give away the rest, looks like I will be doling out the Mite Bud.

I am also chopping my Kona Mist, that was going to be an extended flower.

What can a grower do????

PHILLY, Fine pics again--I see that string. I understands....

peace
jip

Jip, if they were just some spots and a few bugs, there was no need to chop the plant unless it was ready.
I had them and even notices a little webing but no that much, and yep it ws about the same time55 or 60 days.

I spray them with volic spray (sp) 2 times an a week and bingo they were gone.
when they were done I cleaned the whole room with bleach and all the equip ment also.

But if the were ready to be chopped then disreguard every thing I just said,lol.
If it was only a few spots then smoking should not be a problem, unless you can count the amount of bugs you have.

hope this helps.

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO.......

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hey does that 4th picture of herbs looks
like it is giving us the finger??? :spank:

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO........

U

UBER21

cocktail frank said:
wow art, just wow.

the days are counting down til the party guys.
PARTY PEOPLE CAN YOU HEAR ME???????

hell mofo yeah...........party time is a coming.................woo hoo..........

R

Raistlin Majere

asher1er ~ PhillyPride ~ potparty ~ YwouldntI ~ WAMEN ~ MOneYMiKe ~ rastabuds ~ Herbalistic ~ Xtra ~ :kewlpics: :rasta:

UBER21 ~ bro you caught me just after a serious bake sesson tonight :muahaha:
testing some samples i cut over a week ago :joint: i like !!

:rasta:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts