What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

exodus cheese clone still active

Kryptonator

@bimblebrains_1 @Unspecified when you guys are saying 10-13 weeks is that from flip? I think I tried to ask and couldn't find an answer online 👍 I'm 10 weeks from flip so just beginning to flush. Cheers 🙏 View attachment 19046601 View attachment 19046602 View attachment 19046603
Wow @Greenvein those are the best pictures I’ve seen of the cheese ! What is your favorite thing about the cheese ? Can you describe its smell flavor and effects you get after smoking that one? Awesome job on those. Hope you enjoyed smoking it. I’d love to see some more pictures as well.

Greenvein

Wow @Greenvein those are the best pictures I’ve seen of the cheese ! What is your favorite thing about the cheese ? Can you describe its smell flavor and effects you get after smoking that one? Awesome job on those. Hope you enjoyed smoking it. I’d love to see some more pictures as well.
Thanks buddy 🙏 I haven't rolled one yet. I wait 3-4 weeks from chop so will update soon 👍 Trim next which is the hardest time not to roll one but hopefully hold out one more week 🤣 after how strong the smell was when I harvested I'm a little anxious to trim 😬

couchlockd

Not as simple as that is it though.

How many Skunk seeds were grown out during that period and how many have come after and yet the cheese stands alone, a freak.

My skunk stable is full of old genetics from that hunt some similar but nothing really the same, same goes with imitations.

The real deal, grown properly, nothing compares.

I can't comment on TM's stuff but I find it funny how all these old strains start bursting out of the woodwork when Mr. NICE seeds start selling their stock in bulk for ridiculous prices. The seedbanks in Europe sell hundreds of thousands of seeds under different guises but they're all the same poor quality mass produced fem seeds I wouldn't doubt for a second the same shenanigans were being played around these genetics seeing as the trend means they're highly sought after

So you're accusing Todd of reselling Mr Nice gear?