What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Ever smoked a joint of cherry pie?

Ca++

Remember Mango by KC Brains 🤣
It was like a skunky, milky, mango.. grew banana sized buds. Everybody's uncle grew that in the 90's! You buy an ounce and it's just a single bud that looks like a corn dog 😂😂😂😂
I wish it were so. Everyone's uncle here was doing Northern lights, and their kids trying to better it with NLx5haze. I spent the early 90s trying to grow anything but that, or even remotely related. To this day, I can't smoke northern. I have had my fill. This meant traveling to Amsterdam to get things from the Sensi Seeds seedbank catalogue.

You couldn't get cuttings, without the risk they 'accidentally' got swapped with something like JH, #5haze or Northern. It was like a blizzard of the same old out there. The Mango existed but was always just over the horizon of the Northern forestry.

It did me good. Made me find my own path, and be my own man, so to speak. Run a proper grow, with no reliance on anybody. Keeping well out of the cuttings trade, which was a storm of it's own doing.