What's new

~East Coast Croppers~

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
highlighter that apollo looks like something i'd puff upon...
I've got some c99 coming up in a few weeks!
I can't wait to try anything in that line with all the hype going around

what's up everyone... it's about to be str8 fire on the East this summer...
first off the Aliens have landed in my part of the town I have manage to capture 10 of them I am now doing a lab experiment on them to see how they will grow up under 3200w of hps in a 4x8 tent(aliendog) also entering the tent is chocxdc Icecream grapfruitdiesel(sat pheno) grapefruitdiesel(indi pheno) in another tent up under 3200w is a querkle the grape pheno40days in the same tent is doublestrawberrydiesel this is buku the more indica pheno when times get tuff & ur in doubt call on bubbledust she will work it out ... I have more strains around trying to lower it down to my top ten...peace:bandit:

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
Does anyone know of a good indoor hydro store around the Portsmouth NH Area?

I'm looking for a place relatively local that sells coco nutes.. The last two places I tried to purchase online have been fail.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:

picture.php

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Hey bro, I'd keep an eye on the gnome if I were you. It looks like he's plotting to steal your stash. Damn ripping gnomes!

CharlesSprkleaf - nice bit of variety going there, looking good. It might get hot this summer, but it sure doesn't look like it's gonna be dry where you are.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro, I'd keep an eye on the gnome if I were you. It looks like he's plotting to steal your stash. Damn ripping gnomes!

Nah, Jerome's cool, he keeps an eye on the outdoor, picks the slugs off.
It's lil Timmy I gotta watch out for!
312Timmy_w:_ED.jpg

The Baphomet

Veteran
East Coast organics

East Coast organics

Some old shot's from the lair .......
organic sour d and some killer Afghani that my friend got from the west coast in the early 90's , Boy do I miss that Afghani it was some of the best herb we have ever seen . It was lost in a partner separation and a year off from growing...
We are now working with the sour , elvis, a old school og kush , underdawg,tresdawg,sour bubble and a cross of the sour and our og .

Attachments

• DSC00104.jpg
    DSC00104.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00121.jpg
    DSC00121.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00147.jpg
    DSC00147.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 8
  • P1070184.jpg
    P1070184.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 6

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to IC, Baphomet! :wave: Looking good, very ECC-worthy! :D
Don't be a stranger, keep 'em coming!

Everyone else getting wet? Jerome's having a tough time keeping up w/ the slugs. :frown:
Finished the last of the flowerer's, done w/ that for the summer! Here's what I finished up with:

Apollo 11
picture.php

A11 X C99
picture.php

F13
picture.php

Peace in'a East :rasta:

AtomicBetty

DeezyH -- I am pretty sure the only two legit "garden centers" are a hike from you. There's either Worm's Way in Sutton, Mass or Urban Garden Center in Topsham, Maine. Either way it's a trek. But that's the info to the best of my knowin'!

rickso

Just introducing myself - a refugee from planetganja.com. Been at this for about a year now. As far as I can tell, every problem I've encountered has been through my own doing, and every lesson I've learned has been the hard way. I'm just trying to avoid repeating my mistakes! IC is impressive.

I'll tell you a funny East Coast Story:
I was in Madrid again recently,and was talking to a guy who reps for a major west coast rapper.
His guy has a guy that hops a learjet once a week and goes to the EC to pick up the top-shelf chronic.
It seems that even with all that legal leeway the WC has to grow it,the grass is simply sweeter on the EC.
:D :D

amen to that ...rez knows whats up :D
people pay up 600 an ounce out here for that top shelf chronic ... people ask why you pay so much till they get a taste and then come crying back for more lol
i mean dont get me wrong west coast got some great buds but they put something in our water on the east coast

Relentless

Veteran
Just found this thread!!!
Some great lookin pics in here!!!

How many of you have gotten these strains by shipping them? I really am thinking about goin to cali and shippin some back..

Hello everyone...checking in from New England. As soon as I get things rolling in my new pad I will be getting some pictures to represent!

Relentless

Veteran
well i got back from cali, and I just harvested 13 different west coast clone only strains :). great thread. representing for the south east!

Latest posts

Latest posts