What's new

~East Coast Croppers~

kirkland212

After seeing you space queen doobie, I had to try some HST on my girl too.

Here's a pic of my Strawberry Cough cross that I have already FIMed twice and supercropped two branches.

C

Cracky

Thanks, Tokemaster.
The haze are as dense as i've ever seen and are crispy hard. I think they should easily be done in two more weeks. The AK is very stinky and sticky and look that they may take the two weeks and then some. These three plants may not average two ounces each (dry), but the quality should be right there. And, there are two AK clones coming along right behind them. There are three nice Neville's Haze clones and three seedlings (2 Sweet Bud and 1 Feminized Bubblegum x Afghani) that will go into flower in a few more weeks.

C

Cracky

Nephew just copped some 'jack herer' from Boston. Lucky him!

Here's some buddage from a AK-47 clone to be picked next week.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ Can't give you any more rep right now, so I'll step out of the shadows just to say "beautiful photo", Cracky! :yes:

Nice to hear 'JH' is in Beantown! Flipping her cousin A-11 tomorrow, pics for the new year. :wink:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[B]Summer Spears[/B]

Summer Spears

Apollo 11 (3) on left, Apollo Trip (5) on rgt.
picture.php

Last edited:
C

Cracky

Wow, worth the wait!

oh, and I was so fucking lucky wit that photo <G>

I use a tripod, try different sets but I think my camera isn't up to the task, ya know?

Last edited:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
YO WHASS GOOD!!!

YO WHASS GOOD!!!

im trollin through on a check in right now!!, sorry for the non psting as of late, been hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh,i mean---> :abduct:as all-to-be-damned off my SSH crop.

went and found all those big blunts tracks ive been lookin for, downloaded those, now ive got some damned good vibes to listen to while i chill online, or chill on a drive.

im still here with yall though, so peace out there to every one, im chillin amassing my forces for up and coming events.

ARTOR MAKING FIRE- dont think i for got cat, i gotta make the time, maybe sometime this weekend, god willin, im gonna holla!!

stay hi, stay blessed, JAH!!!!

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Cracky them look nice. I hope they are treating your mind well...

Doobie how you doing all the way up there!? Good I see! Nice Space Queen!

Things are a little scragly looking from all the issues this grow, but here's a shot of some UK Cheese and DP Orange Bud.

picture.php

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
Oh bro, I am doing mighty fine... working my ass off on my current grow, 30 days in flower.

yum how is that uk cheese? Everyting she's cracked up to be?

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Glad to see this thread up and running :yes:

Welcome back outkast :wave:'

Highlighter: only one word -> ENJOY :yummy:
Have a littlr Q for you too bro.. I aint familiar with them Apollo varieties, but was just offfered Apollo13 beenies, so I would love to know the difference on Apollo 11, if you dont mind sir..

Firts hydrorun ever, swt#1 in 5 L bubbler under 250 W hps.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

+ check out girls&boyz this melty hashdisc I pressed from various drysift :yummy:
picture.php

picture.php

NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THE THREAD STARTER Starcrash!!! Hope you are safe&sound bro :wave:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang outkastt, I missed the propaganda again! :bashhead:

AoMf, looking noice!!! :yes: You too cracky!

Herbalistic, welcome! :wave: Cracks me up you posting here. :biglaugh:
Looks like you got the hydro running proper!
Here's what Mr. Soul had to say on the Apollo's:

"Apollo 13: This skunky girl will make your eyes water with her pungent perfume. The delicate balance of Indica/Sativa makes Apollo 13 perfect for growers limited to a single strain.

The long, fat colas and sparkling, sticky side branches really weigh in at harvest time. This is the type of smoke you can't hold down; it expands and "blasts off" from the lungs.

The high is clear and cerebral, without a hint of paranoia. Her citrus flavor and happy high make Apollo 13 very popular at parties! Two hits and you can leave your own footprints on the moon. "
"The latest in the Apollo line was just created, it's called Apollo 11 and will be available soon. I can't tell you what it grows like, as the seeds were only just harvested. The mother is the same one I used to create Apollo 13 and the father is my best Cinderella 99 male. It should be a more potent version than Apollo 13... that much I'll say. MrSoul

"Apollo 11 & Apollo 13 are from the same mother plant (Genius). The father of Apollo 13 was P.75 whereas Apollo 11's dad is Cinderella 99. Apollo 11 will therefore be more Sativa dominant. MrSoul "
"Apollo 13 has a MINIMAL amount Shiva Skunk in its composition, only about 10%. Its mother was bred from a mysterious hybrid of Jack Herer crossed with an unidentified male which seems to have given it an unusually SHORT flowering period. Its scent is a pungent "Lemon Pledge" citrus with an undertone of acrid skunk. You really taste lemons when you smoke a joint. The high is STRONG, and starts hitting you while you're smoking it, rather than being a "creeper" high. It's easy to grow, matures rapidly, and manicures easily. Cinderella 88 is shorter & more resinous, but yields about the same as Apollo 13.
The flavour is like tropical fruits like pineapple, mango, tangerine... but with an "evil" undertone a lot like certain Thai weed has. I consider Cinderella superior to Apollo, but everyone's got an opinion. Neither of these strains are true-breeding but their offspring would be good -just lots of variety. MrSoul"
Good luck!
Apollo Trip
picture.php

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Herbalistic, welcome! :wave: Cracks me up you posting here. :biglaugh:
Looks like you got the hydro running proper!

Thanks for the hydro props bro and for that long description, muchos appreciated :yes:

Seriously you crack laughin when you see me postin this thread??? Wouldnt expect that from you.. I know it´s for yall East coasters, but starcrash (thread starter) welcomed me and was about positivity.. And YES, of course we wanna see those buds too!!!!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong bro, I know you didnt mean anything negative with that, just surprised a little comin from you, when I have been contributing to this thread every now and then, from the start..

Once again.. Thanks for the description, mines are propably like F3-F5 :chin: dont really know, but have check it!

I was after that trippy high some of the Apollos are known of! Seems like you have more trippier Apollo!

As I know you are fellow sativa lover/grower I have to ask do these Apollo´s compare in "high department" to a pure sativas, landrace´s or not, heady, trippy pure sativas in general :wink: I think you have the knowledge to give me that answer bro, thanks in advance!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Herbalistic, no worries! :D I could care less WHO posts here. I just find it funny that you care to, being that it is a regional specific thread. One that isn't too popular! :biglaugh:
I coined the ECC in the Ma./R.I./Ct. thread and Starcrash lifted it to start an umbrella thread for the whole east coast.
Trouble was, we all had 3-4 regional-specific threads already established, which meant double-posting a lot, so everyone kinda stayed w/ their original threads.

Apollo's charm is the CLEAR high. Great to work on & get things done. Lovely social weed. Great sensory enhancer. It soars a bit, but doesn't zoom.
It's pretty mild compared to extreme sativas. No pounding heart and sweats, just kindness.

Yesterday I smoked this NYCD X C99 for the 1st time :D
picture.php

It's a LOT more potent than the Apollo's, but I couldn't do a thing other than be BOMBED! :kos:

Peace, HL

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Comprende :D

Was "under the influence" the other day and did stay up too long :biglaugh:

But seriously.. Muchos gracias for puttin that info up for me mate :yes:

Dont know why I post this thread every now & then... I was more active poster when starcrash was on biz. Think it was his positivity that made this thread seperate from others.. If you are contacted to him, then pls tell Herbalistic said HIGH :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts