~East Coast Croppers~

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank's outkastt! :smile:

312impending_sledwreck_copy.jpg

Red_Nine

Highlighter, remember me? It's been a long time, I was around when you came up the idea of ECC, then ended up shutting down my grow for awhile, just recently getting back online with my new grow started up. I'm glad to see you're still here. You were always a good guy with some dank buds. I really appreciate the Apollo info myself. Always been curious but never took the time to search the info out. Now you really have my interest peaked. Are any of these beans available that you know of? If so, could you pm me with who might have them available? I'd love to pic some up and check 'em out. I just started some Void beans which are Apollo 13 x Querkle. I can't wait to get them flowering, from the pics I've seen it's a pretty dank strain. Anyway, just wanted to stop by and see what's up with my fellow East Coaster's. Stay safe and keep those pics coming bro.

bluebuds

what up fellow east coast croppers!!! were is everyone? i know there are alot of busy growers but lets not forget to throw some pics up of current grows!!! anybody have current deisel pics? -bluebuds

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Red_Nine, course I remember! :wave: Nice to hear you're starting up again, be sure to give us a look-see @ those Voids when they get interesting!

highlighter pretty plant is the f13 dutch passion?
bluebuds, F13 is a DJ Shorts selection. DP, in conjuction w/ him in the '90's, released his Flo and Blueberry and a few others, and they've continued to do so in F? form. :biglaugh:

F13 is a selected Flo girl crossed w/ a sativa-leaning Blueberry male.
I did a partial harvest of my top buds last friday.
Here they are right before the chop.
F13, #1
picture.php

picture.php

F13, #2
picture.php

picture.php

F13, #3
picture.php

picture.php

Red_Nine

Looking good Highlighter! I think we have the same taste in bud. Everytime I see you post pics, it's either something I've run in the past or something I've been thinking of running. Really nice color on the #2 pic.

bluebuds

Baeutiful plants highlighter!!! asher that looks like its going to be a nice harvest! what are you predicting to pull? have you run jack before? -bluebuds

asher1er

Veteran
Baeutiful plants highlighter!!! asher that looks like its going to be a nice harvest! what are you predicting to pull? have you run jack before? -bluebuds

bluebuds, may the Ganja God's bless me with a nice harvest... no prediction, whatever i get is that much more then what i had:joint:

thanks for the good vibes

shack

Hey guys,nice pics,
it looks like its gonna be tough to impress you eastcoasters.
but I'm here to give it a try.
Pa. here.

Latest posts

Latest posts