What's new

Eagle 20 PM Killer, Cancerous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia

Seamaiden,

Any updates on info about how long Eagle 20 can stay in the plant tissue. I think the discovery of this info could show whether it is possible to use it responsibly or whether there are always possible risks...
Yep you nailed it. That is the piece of the puzzle we need to make a good decision. Much more productive track. It may be that levels in the plant are lower than levels in the air after an appropriate amount of time...you never know...

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Weirdo, I see you advocate Silica - - I could see how that would help. Thanks for that. Sincerely. I forgot about those products..

Please, make sure to get a good few Jabs at California.. Can't pass that up, Ya..? Quite common on icmag, although I am a huge fan of the Website, in total - and its' Founder...

Part of the reason Ca has such issues with PM is that things never really freeze around here, and the Fungi continue to flourish all year. Although, in Michigan, they also had huge probs with PM. So, well, I am sure you have an answer for that..

For PM to completely cover a plant Fucking overnight is not likely. You are admitting that you missed it, and it overwhelmed you..! OOps.

If your disdain for everyone assembled here is so acute, why bother writing all that..>? You must secretly love us, the Lowly Plebes... Ain;t That Sweet...?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Weirdo, I see you advocate Silica - - I could see how that would help. Thanks for that. Sincerely. I forgot about those products..

your welcome

Please, make sure to get a good few Jabs at California.. Can't pass that up, Ya..? Quite common on icmag, although I am a huge fan of the Website, in total - and its' Founder...

it has nothing to do with cali

it has to do with a bunch of young guys who just got into the game thinking they know it all promoting with some authority shit that is potentially dangerous claiming it is IMPOSSIBLE to do it otherwise

bro, you didn't even remember the silica

not a knock on you, so what you forgot

but how can you rationalize demonizing me for calling you guys out on a claim i know to be false when none of you even mastered the basics

go back in the thread because there is alot more evidence of gross negligence

like when krunchbubble SWORE his pot was fungicide free and said he was sure because he had it tested and I called the testing center and they told me flat out they tested for none of the ingredients in eagle20

so if your willing to make a concession with eagle20 which can't be tested for what other compromises are you going to make?

what the matter the pay isn't good enough to justify the extra efforts?

Part of the reason Ca has such issues with PM is that things never really freeze around here, and the Fungi continue to flourish all year. Although, in Michigan, they also had huge probs with PM. So, well, I am sure you have an answer for that..

see, if your growing indoors you have three potential sources that need to be considered

the room

the plants

the intake

if you guys really eliminated it in both the room and the plants and you got PM again when then you obviously didn't scrub your intake

ozone at proper ppm eliminates PM

i been using ozone for close to 20 years, i know how effective it is, the question is do you? have you ever tried it?

do you guys even consider cleaning your air upon intake? anyone?

For PM to completely cover a plant Fucking overnight is not likely. You are admitting that you missed it, and it overwhelmed you..! OOps.

that's why i said SEEMINGLY overnight because i wasn't hovering my grow daily

you'd love to find a hole in my game so you could crucify me

i welcome you to pick through my gallery and call me out on my lack of skills

i welcome you to find a rift in any of the facts i presented in this thread

no ones done that yet, they just get base with me so at this point ill just get base back but please don't stop trying, im far from perfect and an easy target

If your disdain for everyone assembled here is so acute, why bother writing all that..>? You must secretly love us, the Lowly Plebes... Ain;t That Sweet...?

lol you guys are amazing

first my demeanor was fine until Krunch bubble came trolling in angered from another thread (trayvon)

you know i act nice most of the time but im not a pussy face by nature

i dont own anyone the steam off my shit so at some point your going to be a dick to me ill show you im better at it

your wrong according to the MSDS IT IS KNOWN to cause cancer

The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)[11] classifies naphthalene as possibly carcinogenic

When the U.S. National Toxicology Program exposed male and female rats and mice to naphthalene vapors on weekdays for two years,[10] male and female rats exhibited evidence of carcinogenic activity based on increased incidences of adenoma and neuroblastoma of the nose, female mice exhibited some evidence of carcinogenic activity based on increased incidences of alveolar and bronchiolar adenomas of the lung, and male mice exhibited no evidence of carcinogenic activity.

Exposure to large amounts of naphthalene may damage or destroy red blood cells.

So yea.. prolonged... two years... large amounts...!

If used CORRECTLY and applied ONCE and in VEG ONLY.. Eagle20ew is completely safe IMO and extremely EFFECTIVE!

Some people have to prove they're right when theyre wrong and troll and hate threads to death by posting incorrect information and absurd over reacting statements falsifying TRUTHS by saying stupid shit like.. IT CAUSES CANCER.. you know that burnt black shit on toast (click the link).. yea I'm talking about toast.. like the kind that you eat for breakfast.. thats a carcinogen too technically. if that was all you ate for ten years and lots of it.. just an example of how over reacting and falisfying some people could be... why don't you say Eating TOAST Causes CANCER!! I mean seriously Wtf. I hate when people use gross exaggerations just to prove a point when they aren't entirely correct. It has been a little over done in this thread. Some of the most well respected and well known gardeners across the boards I know recommended Eagle20ew to me. I'm glad they did. It worked like a charm.

But I'm sure the Troll will flame this post & point out some more absurdities with his Third Eye all knowing opinions and relate it all to his super safe organic practice and preach some more... I myself am sick of the Third Brown Eye's opinion.

I'm glad I treated with Eagle20ew. PM went bye bye and plants look super happy.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Didn;t really forget about Silica, I started up again without using it. Chill Hotshot.. I, in Humble Obiescence, bow to your Ungodly prowess.!!

Any Bud Pictures...?

"I wasn;t hovering over my grow..?" Sheesh, even working in the Grow room is Uncool for such as You..?

There are many nice people here.. For the tips, thanks.. That is what this site is all about..

I was here to get some tips, info about Eagle 20, not a crash course on Attitude...

My Cancerous Poison will arrive in a couple days.. I hate to use things like that, but no more PM. Which seems ubiquitous these days. I am (maybe too) close to the Ocean, so PM is a battle outdoors for sure..

Although It may be that I am a lesser being.. Not sure... If I was one, would I know it..?

Peace to you All...

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Didn;t really forget about Silica, I started up again without using it. Chill Hotshot..

it wasn't an attack on your person it was an illustration of your lack of due diligence and since mostly its California med providers using it anyone with a measure of integrity would give a shit about due diligence

your choosing to avoid that part of the topic, trust me it doesn't go unnoticed

"I wasn;t hovering over my grow..?" Sheesh, even working in the Grow room is Uncool for such as You..?

umm i been pulling at least 5 x year for about 20 years so im not sitting there like its my first Christmas sorry

There are many nice people here.. You are Sure to get banned...
lol guess i better start packing my bags

I was just here to get some tips, info about Eagle 20, not a crash course on Attitude...

yeah cause its a pm eradication tip thread lol

its about the ingredients of eagle20 nothing more nothing less

if you came into mcdonalds looking for Chinese food bro that's on you

My Cancerous poison will arrive in a couple days..

you see it would be all cool if you put a warning label on the bag for your custies?

guess that's what most gross about this, almost every one whose panties are getting bunched are cali med croppers all selling your weeds to med patients

it would be one thing if you were just risking your own health but why take a plant that is known to be completely safe and adulterate it especially when it is becoming a medicine of choice because of its lack of toxicity

I am (maybe too) close to the Ocean, so PM is a battle outdoors for sure.. Although It may be that I am a lesser being.. Not sure... If I was one, would I know it..?

if you were a lesser being you would merely be limited, but because you choose to be ignorant its actually belligerence that makes you a lessor being

if your that close to salt you got even less to worry about, soak some pm in saline and see what happens

I know this cause I grew on the ocean

Peace to you All...

... its ok your good enough to use it safely even though you not good enough to grow without it

Good enough to grow without it?

You mean Smart enough to use it?

Or dumb enough to be so obsessed to prove a point that so many disagree with that you'll go to lengths to be a total snot and insult others that choose to use a product proven to alleviate PM with a simple application.

One application that lets one get back to his or her real life spending time with friends and family, and making money.. things that are way more important to me because I'm good enough to have all that.. instead of spending hours and hours hours spraying other natural organic ingredients that will probably never cure the problem, just suppress it as well as checking to see if those "other methods" worked because maybe they did, maybe they didn't on an almost daily basis.

I don't think anyone is so good enough that they may never come acorss PM. I've grown quite a few plants by now and I've never come across it ever until one time this year.. and was definitely smart enough to ask some of the pros. (including a couple Breeders) I followed the advice they gave me which was more than good enough and cured my PM problem in one shot. Now my plants look way better than Good Enough....

S1XBz.jpg

Good Enough for you?? Was good enough for those who smoked it and claimed it to be "best they ever had." In fact it is definitely one of my top three favorite plants.. thank you Eagle 20ew for saving my grow and allowing me to spend less time working in the garden and more time with my family! As I'm sure I will have many Cancer Free years even if I do spray one or more times while in Veg the rest of my life.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
God, it's like people have never heard of the precautionary principle.

You have something that MAY be carcinogenic and toxic, according to some studies.
You could:
A) err on the safe side
B) rationalize that since no one has definitely PROVED that it is dangerous, you may as well use it.

If I was a med patient buying weed, I'd like to think commercial growers were going with choice A). Luckily I'm not in that position...

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Good enough to grow without it?

You mean Smart enough to use it?

no i mean you aren't good enough to pull a decent nug without it

thankfully im not you

my pot contains no poison, your does and the biggest kicker you paid through the nose to do so

here is a room 5 weeks in

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Never said I needed it. Said I used it ONE TIME and it worked well.

Just like you to twist peoples words and go out of your way to try to prove your point.

& I don't NEED it to grow a decent nug. <-- you twisting truths again..

I used it ONE TIME.. and I am glad I did. friggin grow up.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Are ALL these Pics Here To Show That Eagle20 Is Cancerous?

Wrong Thread Yo....

Status
Not open for further replies.