What's new

Duggy's Super Stealth Desk

G

im sorry it does not suck...i just dont like it....reminds me of tabaco....white rhino is good

Last edited:

duggy

just read a smoke report on the bubbilicious and i'll be sure to get some next order. white rhino, huh? sativa dominant? i sure hate to be locked to the couch. . .

duggy :smoker:

G

i have bogglegum...and blueberry no bubblegum...rhino is day ender for sure...good medical strain

duggy

seeds!

seeds!

My seeds came today! I was so happy I went out and bought a bag of perlite even though I didn't need it!

Can you guess where I planted them?

notice the new bubbly rocks for Armando (he's the fish).

Planted three Jack Flash and one B52. We'll see who comes out as girls and go from there...

Wasn't as pleased with Seed Boutique's stealth as I've been, but they arrived in six frickin days of M.O. receipt and I'm not in jail.

hybridtek

you my friend...are the man. Did you saw all the modd yourself? table saw? Just curious to know all your tools so I can someday build another stealth grow

duggy

hybridtek--
thanks!
a table saw would've been nice. . .I did it all with a circular saw out on the front steps of my apartment building. (jig saw and hole saw here and there). I used to do it for a living, so I can cut a pretty straight line. I would recommend a table saw, though. If nothing else, it would have sped up the process quite a bit.

The table top and the legs were all pre-formed, just laquered the top and painted the legs and attached them.

Now let's see if i can get anything to grow in there. . .

hybridtek

how possible is it for me to find a desk like that and just add a fat cab underneath like yours, then all I have to build is perhaps a door w/ lock (I'm not an amazing carpenter so my drawers would be retarded looking) I'm better at building cabs

duggy

I'd say finding and re-working a desk would save you a lot of work. Thing is, my drawers all open, but are only 14 centimeters deep. You'd have to re-work, shorten the insides of the drawers to keep them operational. If you didn't want them operational, fix them all into a single panel that's removable. A couple of guys around here have done that.

hybridtek

Do you think putting a 4" 167cfm inline fan squeezing out a 4" x 18" scrubber is enough to ventilate 150w HPS in a 4' x 3' area?

duggy

Stellar question, Vlad. Yes, I am using just one 120mm PC fan as an exhaust, and I wish I knew how much air it's moving. My passive intakes are moving pretty freely, I think (maybe 1.5 times the size of the hole cut for the 120mm PC fan) and I bought the highest RPM fan I could find, regarless of noise because the aquarium on top is so much louder.
I haven't flowered in it yet, though. I've got some week old seedlings in the veg chamber. I'm also re-crafting a reflector for the 150W HPS. If it's too hot, I'll probably cool-tube the light and stick with only the 120mm exhaust. In the winter here, however, I suspect temps will be just about right and air flow might be a little less than desirable.

Hybridtek. Let me be honest. I don't know, man. I'm sure there's someone around here who does, though.

Last edited:

Bulénath

Duggy,
That is the coolest stealth cabinet I ever seen. You are a master carpenter. I bow to your great skill, wise master.

duggy

Finally got around to painting the outside:

I made a new hood for the 150W HPS. I'm getting better and better at these! I'm thinking about cutting a small hole out of the top and mounting a mini pc fan right over the bulb.

And here's a Jack Flash sprout at about ten days since I put it in the dirt. 2 Jack Flash are going--the B52 didn't pop, so I'll germinate a couple more today.

Pics are a bit grainy--took 'em all with my telephone. It helps if it's not too dark in the room. . .

Latest posts

Latest posts