What's new

Duggy's Super Stealth Desk

duggy

Right now my biggest problem is high temps in the veg chamber. I'll drill the board between the utility and the veg chamber till she looks wiffle and see if that doesn't sort it out.

As far as height goes in the flower chamber, i guess i could try to sort out a flatter carbon scrubber in order to get the lights higher. Let me get a grow or two out of the box and figure it out. . .

pomh--thanks for ALL the exclamation points. they wouldn't normally mean much except they come from you. . .

duggy

Last edited:

duggy

Yes, Hotsie--it is grow time! Here's my lone sprouter out of five seeds. This is Northern Lights and has a half and half chance of being a girl. . .

four more didn't sprout. And so i started four more yesterday. . .

two are skunk #11 by Northern Lights crosses that i accidentally made last year, and two are bag seed from bag that was super delicious. We'll see what happens.

Any way, I'm looking to put in a seed order. Any advice for my small space? I want B52 or Jack Flash or Bubblegum--or?

duggy :smoker:

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
nice one :D

did you have plastic wrap over that dish with seedlings? plastic wrap keeps in humidity and warmth, crucial for germinating seeds. are you rooting in rockwool? how come?

you should maybe think about keeping the bag seed as a mom plant? :yes:

you looking to buy seeds from Nirvana? i'd go with White Rhino or Bubblicious! bub will be very nice for indoor :D

duggy

At Nirvana's prices, i could go with both, ne? I prefer a sativa with a little lift rather than a couch lock.

I do have a dome (pet bottle top) on the rock wool. Reason I'm germinating in rock wool is that its easy. i had good results when my seeds were fresher, but one out of five for the last go was less than desireable. . .

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
seeds keep for years, why would they be less viable? :chin: where do you put the dish while they germinate? does moisture collect on the dome?

how about germinating diretly in the soil? :D

duggy

HOTC--let me be truthful with you here--seeds get less viable when you store them in your backpack and bike around with them them and put shit on top of them and squash them. they were homeless for a while.

i found the white rhino, but does Nirvana have bubbalicious? i didn't see it on the seed boutique page.

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
man, this is a well built grow cab for sure. i kind of wish i would have found this thread in a month or two from now so i could see some plant's get big and stinky all inside of it. but i guess i'll have to be patient, im sure it's alot harder for you.

good to see you again highonthechroni C :wink: got any new grow's or hybrid's in the making?

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey sm0kateer4204 :D

nice to see you too, said hello in the MOD thread ;)

nothing at the moment unfortunately, waiting for this spring to do a nice outdoor in a secure area. no chance of plants being stolen :D

oh, i lent my CFL veg box + equipment + nutes to my friend and he's using it at the moment.. we're growing MOD Arjan's Haze #2 x Northern Light #5 Haze, Arjan's Haze #2 x KaliMist, Sweet Tooth #3 x LightStorm and LightStorm (Rhubarb pheno) - see http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=15931 and http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=30932 :D

any thing happening your side? :chin:

take care :wave:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
funny you mentioned plant's being stolen, someone managed to find mine. one was 4 weeks flowering the other was 8 foot of nothing but leave's. hopefully i'll have some better luck next year.

duggy

My lone seedling has died! boo fucking hoo! nothing else will pop for me, but i should get a skunk #11 cutting soon. order seeds soon, too.

grr
duggy

high_hopes

How much yield are you expecting to get from this set-up??

Or if anyone can answer this for me, I'd appreciate it...

duggy

Update: put in an order for some Jack Flash and B52 seeds. They'll be here in a week to four weeks. I may get a cutting sometime in there as well. Slow going, but hey.

As far as yeild, what's the rule of thumb? I forgot. A gram per watt? I got 150 Watts raring to go. I expect enough to keep me in smoke and to smoke up the occassional friend. That shouldn't be unrealistic by any means.

I'll post pics when there's anything worth looking at.

duggy

Heya Duggy :wave: your the man bro! I was just wonderin how I gonna do the front of my stealth dresser without anyone seein the hinges and then I seen what you did and saw the light! Congratulations on building a well thought out project and helping me out with mine.

G

in my humble opinion...b52 sucks...if nirvana...you should try california orange bud.....if this is your first grow your not getting a gram per watt....unless you have done your studying...if i am wrong in any of this i apologize in advance

duggy said:
Update: put in an order for some Jack Flash and B52 seeds. They'll be here in a week to four weeks. I may get a cutting sometime in there as well. Slow going, but hey.

As far as yeild, what's the rule of thumb? I forgot. A gram per watt? I got 150 Watts raring to go. I expect enough to keep me in smoke and to smoke up the occassional friend. That shouldn't be unrealistic by any means.

I'll post pics when there's anything worth looking at.

duggy

duggy

Not my first grow, but I won't be getting a gram per watt anyway. I'll work my humble ass towards it.

B52 sucks? Youch. Order's on the way already.

Actually I now wish I'da found some C99. Looks like Seed Boutique is full of hybrids mostly by one breeder. Where's some plain old C99?

duggy :smoker: