What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Dry sift , iceolator , dry ice hash , let show your DIY Hash and talk about it ...

Alitolla

My last Collect...4 Wash..
20241025_111840.jpg

Probably my best harvest, in quality and yield..500 grams of frozen mixed trim..
By all dudez!

DaEarl73

Nice thread! Enjoying the pics and tips! Keep it up! Anyone ever tried to build a pollinator mashine themselves or got a link? Or any ideas which mesh would be the best, how to open/change the material in the rotation box? Any tips appreciated! Have a nice one

Last edited:

bibi40

It's yummy indeed but couldn't smoke it all summer!!! For joints I prefer consistency where you can roll into snakes, otherwise it's super messy
messy sure , with this consistence i put it in the fridge before roll it ,
then hurry up for make the " snake " before it become too sticky !

bibi40

Nice thread! Enjoying the pics and tips! Keep it up? Anyone ever tried to build a pollinator mashine themselves or got a link? Or any ideas which mesh would be the best, how to open/change the material in the rotation box? Any tips appreciated! Have a nice one
i don' t remember where but i think i saw some homemade machine .
for the mesh they are usually sold with a 150mic mesh , but for my part i prefer a 100mic cause with the 150mic there is too much plant material passin trough ,
so i use a 100 mic for the dry sift and re-use the material with the ice-o-lator .
rotation box is loaded by a lateral side which is close by magnets , so it' s easy to open-close .

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts