What's new

Dry sift , iceolator , dry ice hash , let show your DIY Hash and talk about it ...

CocoNut 420

A random trich pic, Idk where its suitable to post?
2023_0414_221605_047.JPG

Where does a trich like that come from?
Lol of course I tracked it back, a frickin pistil 🧐
2023_0414_220409_037.JPG

Who'd have believed it 🤔

bibi40

goingrey

I noticed that dry sift / kief works really well in the Pax Mini vaporizer. Try it out if you have one! Many tasty hits from a single load.

So because of that I had to tumble some buds.

Going in,

Malawi:
malawi.jpg

Zamaldelica:
zamaldelica.jpg

SSH:
ssh.jpg

Auto-Duck aka Duckapulco Gold:
autoduck.jpg

Coming out:
kief2.jpg

Scraped up:
kief.jpg

The pressed piece is the previous run hehe.

goingrey

My previous photos had the first 5min run and mainly Malawi. That will probably be for smoking. Prima..

Now I am running the second run. Mix of all the strains and I will keep it spinning while something comes off. Further crumbling up the bud every now and then and collecting all kief. This will be for the Pax.

So far the secunda looks like this:

kief3.jpg

goingrey

@goingrey Looks Killer😍 what tumbler r u using? Enjoy your sativa sifts.. i had some scissor hash in the volcano This Weekend- was a day Ender at 4 pm. 😂

Outdoorsift:
Thanks!

I'm using an SSBOX2, a cheap one. Posted some pics of it in this thread some time ago:

I noticed that dry sift / kief works really well in the Pax Mini vaporizer. Try it out if you have one! Many tasty hits from a single load.
I often vape the full melt bubblehash in Mighty or Volcano, there's almost no residue left from the best stuff. If the quality is not that great it's better for smoking, that quality will clog the oil pad quite quickly.

I noticed that with older Volcano's which doesn't have the air flow adjustment, double or triple the size of your bag for hash/oil and start at a lower temperature eg.190-195C -> looooooong flow through the material. With some quality, if you start with highest temperature the hash can form a kind of dry crust on the surface and wont vaporize as thoroughly as it could.

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!

goingrey

I often vape the full melt bubblehash in Mighty or Volcano, there's almost no residue left from the best stuff. If the quality is not that great it's better for smoking, that quality will clog the oil pad quite quickly.

I noticed that with older Volcano's which doesn't have the air flow adjustment, double or triple the size of your bag for hash/oil and start at a lower temperature eg.190-195C -> looooooong flow through the material. With some quality, if you start with highest temperature the hash can form a kind of dry crust on the surface and wont vaporize as thoroughly as it could.

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody!
The "non-full melt" like I'm doing you don't need the oil pad at all.. Just pack it in like ground bud. Though with the Volcano chamber full of that stuff..try not to hit your head on the way down. :D