What's new

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Drumskinz

I’ve had this nagging cold for almost 2 weeks now…getting a little sick lol of it…still hasn’t stopped the gardening though…all my ’maters are taking hold from transplants getting nice and green…gotta get in the garden today and finish weeding my onions…got half of them done…ground is wet so weeds pull easy

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I’ve had this nagging cold for almost 2 weeks now…getting a little sick lol of it…still hasn’t stopped the gardening though…all my ’maters are taking hold from transplants getting nice and green…gotta get in the garden today and finish weeding my onions…got half of them done…ground is wet so weeds pull easy
that 2 days of late 80s with a cool breeze coming off ontario recently was nice we need more of that weather

Drumskinz

Finally got all my outs in
20240624_185638.jpg
20240624_185646.jpg
20240624_185655.jpg
20240624_185702.jpg
20240624_185710.jpg

Drumskinz

Some scary stuff at the Drumz property...
Saturday evening around 6:30pm (I had already left to play a gig)...some strong gusts of wind in excess of 60 or 70 mph came through our neighborhood and brought down half of a 25 year old hybrid poplar tree which fell on my next door neighbors trailer...I had no clue what had happened when I got home from the gig...but around 6:30 the next morning I get up to use the bathroom and looked out the window and said holy shit there's a tree laying across Shirley's trailer.. first thing I thought was I hope she's alright...woke the wife up and she was as startled as I was...I went over and snapped some pix and still had no way of knowing if my neighbor was OK...about 10 am I get a knock on the door and it's my neighbor's daughter and her brother in law...we first agreed that both our insurance companies were notified...she said the fire company and sheriff's were both there last night and condemned the trailer (sticker on the front door)... my first question was how is your mom...I knew she's at least 80 years old...she said she is fine and staying with my brother...holy shit what a relief...she said the part of the trailer that was hit with the tree was her bedroom...and someone was definitely looking out for her cuz just before it happened she went to the bathroom and her pooch followed her...she came back out and said how come there are ceiling tiles on my bed and that's when she realized what had just happened...thank God she was alright

Drumskinz

So this morning I'm out prepping to get my weed planted and it's windier than he'll and I hear this loud crack and consistently more cracks after that...we'll the other half of the tree fell...luckily I to my woods...and it continued to break branches but never completely came down...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ain’t no weeds getting through that ^^ btw Disappointed with the Amish this year (not really, ) but you got to be careful when you buy food items from them ..they’ll trick you with stock shelving “must sell by “ dates way past the point of expiration…